Pages:
Author

Topic: VIDEO: Pack Of Black Thugs Surround White 13-Year-Old… It Does Not End Well - page 3. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
These kids should be forced into a tolerance program. Their homes should be visited by child protection with regular visits.
I am ok with that.

The OP is trying to imply this is something that is endemic to black people as a whole.
But it wasn't a black child. Several blacks on a white child.
So what? The reverse has happened as well. What exactly is it supposed to prove?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-08-28/news/0408280150_1_attack-lake-county-jail-civil
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Uh huh

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/12/black_community_is_concerned_with_black_on_black_crime_suggesting_otherwise.html

Only racists view crime through a racial lens. For the rest of us, this is simply "violent crime". If the victim was a black girl, it would be no more or less despicable.
Question, Are there more poor blacks or more poor whites in America?
It depends on the answer to my question. Why are you people so afraid to just answer it directly?

You can't have it both ways. You can't complain that you are being judged unfairly by a few rogue individuals and then judge other groups in the exact same way. That is hypocrisy.
Are you saying that the black race didn't do this?
Seems i am judged by the actions of the long dead seems strange people are not judged by people that are alive. Why the double standard?
There is no double standard.

White racists are judged by their ideology. Not by the color of their skin.

White racists like to think that "white people" and "white racists" are the same thing. But they are not. One group is distinct and separate from the other.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Uh huh

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/12/black_community_is_concerned_with_black_on_black_crime_suggesting_otherwise.html

Only racists view crime through a racial lens. For the rest of us, this is simply "violent crime". If the victim was a black girl, it would be no more or less despicable.
But it wasn't a black child. Several blacks on a white child. These kids should be forced into a tolerance program. Their homes should be visited by child protection with regular visits.

It depends on the answer to my question. Why are you people so afraid to just answer it directly?

You can't have it both ways. You can't complain that you are being judged unfairly by a few rogue individuals and then judge other groups in the exact same way. That is hypocrisy.
Not sure where in the OP it says all blacks but maybe you could point that out and if you are correct then I'll take your side. That said if you don't believe that black culture has gotten out of hand then your just blind. Ya see at one time America had to stop slavery because it was wrong now America needs to stop this. Would be nice if we did not have to go to war over it again but kinda seems like a type of war may be brewing.
Then maybe you should consider the statistics for violent crime.
Statistically, poor people are most likely to be violent. Statistically, black people are a lot more likely to be poor than white people.

Hows about them statistics?
Where is the black "majority" coming out demanding this stop? Till then, tacit approval.
Uh huh

Then maybe you should consider the statistics for violent crime...unless you have frequent news articles if white gangs attacking lone blacks....
This was a racal attack. These boys should be treated as racist juveniles.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Lets try to be consistent with our beliefs.

I agree. So is the OP saying that we should judge races this way or not? You can't have it both ways.
Where is the black "majority" coming out demanding this stop? Till then, tacit approval.
No more, no less than how Christians are judged by your ilk.

So are you saying it's ok to judge a race by the actions of a few of it's members? That seems to be what the OP is implying.

I just want to get it on the record either way.
No more, no less than how Christians are judged by your ilk.

We even?
The whole white race is judged by a few that owned slaves.
Not by me.

Lets try to be consistent with our beliefs.

I agree. So is the OP saying that we should judge races this way or not? You can't have it both ways.
So are you saying it's ok to judge a race by the actions of a few of it's members? That seems to be what the OP is implying.

The whole white race is judged by a few that owned slaves. Lets try to be consistent with our beliefs.
Just like the lady in church being punched from behind by black thugs that the liberal say doesn't happen and there isn't such a thing called the knock out game.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/19/two-teens-rob-and-punch-elderly-woman-in-a-church-5350190/
Activity: 70

Seems i am judged by the actions of the long dead seems strange people are not judged by people that are alive. Why the double standard?

Well... I can see why blacks can't fight one on one. White dude just kinda fell down on his own, probably to keep from getting kicked in the balls.
Pages:
Jump to: