Pages:
Author

Topic: [Viral Exchange] Earn Bitcoin with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube - page 2. (Read 7007 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 102
Is this thread still alive?

I just want to ask how to delete a viral exchange account. I've unintentionally created two accounts and my facebook page cannot be linked because of it.

Thanks in advance for your answers!
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
I dont understand which is the address where i can send my Viral Point. Is a BTC address?

Thanks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I have a pending withdrawal of small amount of BTC it is almost 24 hours now is this site paying or are we just wasting our time.

Hey dude procces withdrawal actually is take a long time,just patient I am sure you received the withdrawal Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I have a pending withdrawal of small amount of BTC it is almost 24 hours now is this site paying or are we just wasting our time.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Check out www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

If you like being social come check us out.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
all I ever get is

although I'm following them on twitter.

site is still super unresponsive and feels badly coded, even after months. no idea why NXT community is advertising this

I know that tweets are not working, Killa said he was going to disable them for the time being.
But they should be working in the next update as far as I know.

Following with twitter should be working though, I've done it many times without issues.
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
I just registered this and all look good and work great with mobile.
If there more sponsored page would be great. Like more people advertise their thing.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
all I ever get is

although I'm following them on twitter.

site is still super unresponsive and feels badly coded, even after months. no idea why NXT community is advertising this
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
Great site! Awesome for earning followers. This will be so neat on a large scale.
Activity: 335
I want earn points,but they says-You have not completed the task yet. why?

what type of task were you trying to complete? if it was a twitter account, did you follow them?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I want earn points,but they says-You have not completed the task yet. why?
I have joined your site but i haven't received verification email in my gmail account. I think it is a bug, i like the concept and design of your site.

thanks for the feedback, can you please DM me your email. we'll get it sorted asap

Give it a few minutes though, sometimes it takes a few. Also double check your spam folder just incase.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I have joined your site but i haven't received verification email in my gmail account. I think it is a bug, i like the concept and design of your site.
OP I tried doing tasks on facebook and twitter but it keeps saying "you have not completed the task yet" whenever I confirm. Points are not adding becaise of this. What seem to be the problem?

Thanks for signing up! Did you first click on the Twitter Username and follow the account? It will open in a new window, where you can follow. Then return to TVE and click confirm.

If this does not work please PM me. We have a few small bugs we are trying to work out.

Yes. I set up first my facebook and twitter account before opening a task. It's already confirmed also.

It did comfirm when you clicked comfirm? No more "you have not completed the task yet"? Thats great if so.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
OP I tried doing tasks on facebook and twitter but it keeps saying "you have not completed the task yet" whenever I confirm. Points are not adding becaise of this. What seem to be the problem?

Thanks for signing up! Did you first click on the Twitter Username and follow the account? It will open in a new window, where you can follow. Then return to TVE and click confirm.

If this does not work please PM me. We have a few small bugs we are trying to work out.

Yes. I set up first my facebook and twitter account before opening a task. It's already confirmed also.

legendary
legendary

Edit: I got it already. Confirmed my account. Now to get points..

Anyways, I'm looking forward with this new service. Cheers!
too bad that site is very broken. can't even add my own stuff there. code feels so sloppy... Sad

what problems have you faced? please pm me. Any help finding bugs would be appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: