Pages:
Author

Topic: [Viral Exchange] Earn Bitcoin with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube - page 4. (Read 7007 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Actually, How you can earn bitcoin in this site? How to withdraw and the process that needed?

Click the number in your account balance, then click points to cash. 130 points is $1
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Actually, How you can earn bitcoin in this site? How to withdraw and the process that needed?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Okay this is seriously a big bug. I tried to sign in and it says wrong pass, so i recover password using email. Says email isnt registered. I checked my email to make sure , it had the verification email.

Please fix this.
As the system does not pay for relikes (as in if you already liked it before )

EDIT: now i cant even register a new one.

Your account was probably banned for suspicious activity. PM me your user name
legendary
Okay this is seriously a big bug. I tried to sign in and it says wrong pass, so i recover password using email. Says email isnt registered. I checked my email to make sure , it had the verification email.

Please fix this.
As the system does not pay for relikes (as in if you already liked it before )

EDIT: now i cant even register a new one.
I've been following Both Fibre and Blitz for some time and under Killakem's leadership both these teams have consistently delivered great projects.

The TVE works and looks great and I look forward to watching it continue to grow whilst making use of the services myself. Overall the entire UI is easy to use and steers clear of confusion. Congratulations to the Dev's on a successful launch and I wish you all the best in the adoption global adoption of this platform.

Hi BTC_Hopeful

Thank you for your kind words and continued support.

TVE had its first 2 sales yesterday, so everyones pretty excited! Smiley

Not bad Smiley
can you Add GEO withdraw option ? i will give you 100GEO if you add it

PM me your GEO address after you add it

Hi real789,

We will not be adding any additional withdrawal options. less is more.......

Regards
Killa
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
Not bad Smiley
can you Add GEO withdraw option ? i will give you 100GEO if you add it

PM me your GEO address after you add it
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This sounds great better to try this one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Sounds interesting, will go and sign up now. I'm definitely in need of a boost in views. Got a facebook and twitter account for my website so Ill be sure to try this one out!
If anyone needs support or requires more information, please join us on Slack. slack.bitalize.com
I'm on mobile
I click follow and it redirects me to the twitter app and I tap follow, and it follows the user. I return the TVE and no additional points.

The Viral Exchange renders OK on mobile devices but functionality is limited. Mobile support is very high on our priority list, a large majority of our users will be on mobile devices.
the twitter exchange doesnt seem to work well. I like the concept though. How do you cash out in Bitcoins?

What problems have you had? Please PM me any bugs you find and we'll get them taken care of ASAP.

After earning Viral Points you go to the "Account Balance" page. From there you can select "Withdraw Money" and then choose between Bitcoin, Blitz or Nxt.

Neoscoin isnt a payment option Wink if you guys get that added ill be making a purchase tonight.

NEOS is now accepted at The Viral Exchange.
legendary
Activity: 964
the twitter exchange doesnt seem to work well. I like the concept though. How do you cash out in Bitcoins?

What problems have you had? Please PM me any bugs you find and we'll get them taken care of ASAP.

After earning Viral Points you go to the "Account Balance" page. From there you can select "Withdraw Money" and then choose between Bitcoin, Blitz or Nxt.

Neoscoin isnt a payment option Wink if you guys get that added ill be making a purchase tonight.
legendary
I'm on mobile
I click follow and it redirects me to the twitter app and I tap follow, and it follows the user. I return the TVE and no additional points.
Activity: 335

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1206
No surprise here..... more great development from killakem and company!! Excellent work guys!!  Smiley

peace
clovis
Activity: 131
Merit: 103
Exciting stuff, this amazing dev team comes up with surprises non-stop  Smiley
Activity: 476
stop kidding me
Awesome! I've done a few follows and likes but the site has very little offers on it. Great idea anyway, have you thought about adding a feature that would only allow people with a certain number of followers, friends or whatever to be able to do an offer?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Awesome job Blitz Team and thanks for nice and clear description of TVE

Great to see also in slack that 15k Blitz hodlers will also receive part of all revenues from BDN, TVE and Bitalize above 30k node hodlers Smiley

Great job

Cheers

Pages:
Jump to: