Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS - page 4. (Read 4158 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
I have referred a my friend to buy investment package of $500 in X5finance. So how much can i receive bonus? Thank you in advance.

Great! You will get $400 bonus and it's directly added to your investment account. Congrats to you!

Thank you, sir. Could you tell me how to calculate bonus that i can get, please?

Yes, of course. As you said, your friend has bought investment package of $500 in the X5finance investment program and it's referred by you. So you will get 16% bonus from the invesment package of your friend which has been multiplied 5. So you will have $500 x 5 x 16% = $400

This is bonus in the X5finance investment program, that's right?

+ F1: 16% x 5 (80% of total bonus)
+ F2: 8% x 5 (40% of total bonus)
+ F3: 4% x 5 (20% of total bonus)
+ F4: 2% x 5 (10% of total bonus)
+ F5: 1% x 5 (5% of total bonus)
+ F6: 0.5% x 5 (2.5% of total bonus)
+ F7: 0.25% x5 (1.25% of total bonus)
+ F8: 0.125% x 5 (0.625% of total bonus)
+ F9: 0.0625 x 5 (0.3125% of total bonus)

Yes, that's right. That is bonus of X5finance Investment Program with the bonus up to 16%. Good luck, guy! You can join and receive the attractive rewards from the program at https://X5finance.com. Thanks a lot!

Join X5finance Investment Program, all your investments will be multiplied 5. This is a good chance for all of us, i suppose. Don't hesitate to miss the chance once in a blue moon. Join now at: https://X5finance.com and get the attractive rewards from the program, my guys
Activity: 99
I have referred a my friend to buy investment package of $500 in X5finance. So how much can i receive bonus? Thank you in advance.

Great! You will get $400 bonus and it's directly added to your investment account. Congrats to you!

Thank you, sir. Could you tell me how to calculate bonus that i can get, please?

Yes, of course. As you said, your friend has bought investment package of $500 in the X5finance investment program and it's referred by you. So you will get 16% bonus from the invesment package of your friend which has been multiplied 5. So you will have $500 x 5 x 16% = $400

Yes, that's right. That is bonus of X5finance Investment Program with the bonus up to 16%. Good luck, guy! You can join and receive the attractive rewards from the program at https://X5finance.com. Thanks a lot!
Activity: 135

brand new
Activity: 0
Copy Trading is developed from automated trading, also known as algorithmic trading. This is an automated trading system where traders sharing their own trading history that others could follow. Joining in the Copytrade program, you don't need too capital to start investing. Only with $100, you can join in the Copytrade program of X5finance. Good luck!

Great! A good project. I like this program. In this program, we can select leaders that we deem appropriate

Copy Trading is developed from automated trading, also known as algorithmic trading. This is an automated trading system where traders sharing their own trading history that others could follow. Joining in the Copytrade program, you don't need too capital to start investing. Only with $100, you can join in the Copytrade program of X5finance. Good luck!

Social Trading allows investors around the world to follow transactions of other investors. Social Trading has the same principles as social network today and you can imagine them as a social network dedicated to investors. Investors can log in social exchanges, review other investors' transactions and make a decision whether to copy that strategic process or not.

What's the purpose of Social Trading?

The purpose of Social Trading is aim to create convenience and help investors learn more experience, i think so.

The aim of social trading is to allow unexperienced investors to copy trades from experienced investors, but I don't know how that works out at scale.

Very simple, you just need deposit => select leaders that you deem appropriate => The software will automatically copy traders' buy and sell orders and they will earn money for you.

You can join Copytrade program at https://X5finance.com. Thank you so much!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Social Trading allows investors around the world to follow transactions of other investors. Social Trading has the same principles as social network today and you can imagine them as a social network dedicated to investors. Investors can log in social exchanges, review other investors' transactions and make a decision whether to copy that strategic process or not.

The purpose of Social Trading is aim to create convenience and help investors learn more experience, i think so.

The aim of social trading is to allow unexperienced investors to copy trades from experienced investors, but I don't know how that works out at scale.
VCH is directly traded on the X5-Exchange of X5finance system. This is a smart exchange for investors with its price now is $0.14/VCH
Activity: 71
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE VIRALCASH?

ViralCash is a market-based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to perform the activities related to merchandise and services. The only advantage here is automatic combination of users based on artificial intelligence (AI). They combine in building technology solutions and global user community to create smooth, easy and secure transactions. And user community is an important part in their ecosystem.

As far as I know, the reliability and security is one of important factors of each project. And ViralCash is so. I highly appreciate the features of ViralCash. And as far as i know, ViralCash has the following features:

+ Secure & reliable: All activities occur in smart contract. There are no requests to users.
+ Simple: ViralCash offers quick and simple transactions. You can easily access and trade with VCH
+ High quality: ViralCash's system ensures the transactions will be always smooth and reliable
+ Instant deal: No waiting for confirmation, no deposit required. Instantly get your Token once your transactions are linked in Blockchain
+ Compatibility: Compatible with the existing ERC20 wallet. No need to change to integrate with VCH
+ Low transaction fee: All transactions are done quickly and safely with low transaction fee
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE VIRALCASH?

ViralCash is a market-based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to perform the activities related to merchandise and services. The only advantage here is automatic combination of users based on artificial intelligence (AI). They combine in building technology solutions and global user community to create smooth, easy and secure transactions. And user community is an important part in their ecosystem.

Activity: 92
ViralCash is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. It provides businesses with the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. ViralCash isn’t just about money and trading, it has the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of features geared towards the financiall sector.

ViralCash is a market –based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to perform the activities related to merchandise and digital assets. The only advantage here is the automatic combination of users based on artificial intelligence, combination in building technology solutions and global user community to create a smooth, easy and secure transaction.

Unlike other cryptocurrencies, ViralCash is intrinsic value derives from the decentralized services it provides directly on the Blockchain. The Blockchain powers all ViralCash services. It’s decentralized system of record hosted by a series of “nodes” on the ViralCash Network. ViralCash trades under the VCH symbol in virtual currency exchanges.
Activity: 48

Hello guy,
How's profit in Copytrade program? Let me know, please.

The profit in Copytrade program depends  on your investments. The higher you invest, the more you get. In general, your profit will be guaranteed from 0.5% to 2% every day. And the profit that you get daily will be divided into:

+ 20% for leaders that you have copied
+ 10% for your internal wallet
+ 70% for your cumulative wallet

Wish you success in your selection!
Activity: 87

Hello guy,
How's profit in Copytrade program? Let me know, please.
Pages:
Jump to: