Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS - page 8. (Read 4158 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE X5FINANCE?

1. Smart and differentiated solution: Is a Blockchain financial investment platform, based on the law of supply and demand in global financial market

2. Instant exchange: Exchange instant value and high liquidity aim to help you maximize your return on investments

3. Safety & Insurance: All investments are secured by the fund and avoid risks
Activity: 48
About the X5finance Investment Program:

All investments will be automatically multiplied 5 and be directly added to your investments as soon as you have the different investment packages.

There are investments so that you can select:

+ The investment packages of under $1,000, you will have 0.02% interest per day
+ The investment packages from $1,000 to $4,999, you will have 0.03% interest per day
+ The investment packages from $5,000 or more, you will have 0.05% interest per day

Bonus from X5finance Investment Program:

Bonus that you receive from X5finance Investment Program will be equally divided for F1 to F9 with the ratio as below:

+ F1: 16% x 5 (80% of total bonus)
+ F2: 8% x 5 (40% of total bonus)
+ F3: 4% x 5 (20% of total bonus)
+ F4: 2% x 5 (10% of total bonus)
+ F5: 1% x 5 (5% of total bonus)
+ F6: 0.5% x 5 (2.5% of total bonus)
+ F7: 0.25% x5 (1.25% of total bonus)
+ F8: 0.125% x 5 (0.625% of total bonus)
+ F9: 0.0625 x 5 (0.3125% of total bonus)

Wish you luck and earn much profit from this investment project!

And you don't also forget the conditions to join the investment program of X5finance:

+ You must invest the minimum of $100
+ X5finance Investment program is a voluntary investment program. And when you join in this program, it means that you have concepted X5finance's terms
Activity: 92
About the X5finance Investment Program:

All investments will be automatically multiplied 5 and be directly added to your investments as soon as you have the different investment packages.

There are investments so that you can select:

+ The investment packages of under $1,000, you will have 0.02% interest per day
+ The investment packages from $1,000 to $4,999, you will have 0.03% interest per day
+ The investment packages from $5,000 or more, you will have 0.05% interest per day

Bonus from X5finance Investment Program:

Bonus that you receive from X5finance Investment Program will be equally divided for F1 to F9 with the ratio as below:

+ F1: 16% x 5 (80% of total bonus)
+ F2: 8% x 5 (40% of total bonus)
+ F3: 4% x 5 (20% of total bonus)
+ F4: 2% x 5 (10% of total bonus)
+ F5: 1% x 5 (5% of total bonus)
+ F6: 0.5% x 5 (2.5% of total bonus)
+ F7: 0.25% x5 (1.25% of total bonus)
+ F8: 0.125% x 5 (0.625% of total bonus)
+ F9: 0.0625 x 5 (0.3125% of total bonus)

Wish you luck and earn much profit from this investment project!

Activity: 99
What is the advantages of Copy Trading Program in X5finance?

Advantages of Copy Trading: 

There are many advantages to copy trading, and as such it has earned its place amongst traders:

+ Allows first time traders to familiarize themselves with the financial markets and gain confidence to trade

+ Enables experienced investors to take part in the market even when they are too busy and can't invest the valuable time and research needed
   in order for them to trade

+ Copy Trading can be employed on various instruments, including forex trading pairs, stocks trading, commodities and much more

+ Creates a community of traders, beginners and experienced alike, who can exchange idea, strategies and improve their trades together 

As far as I know, Social Trading has the advantages as below:

- Accessibility and reliability of information

- Collective knowledge in trading

- Diversified strategies

- Reduced costs of becoming a professional trader

- Learning from examples

- Becoming part of a community

- Easy to start with small capital only from $100

And i think this program is a quite interesting program and easy to earn the profit from experienced leaders.
What is the advantages of Copy Trading Program in X5finance?

Advantages of Copy Trading: 

There are many advantages to copy trading, and as such it has earned its place amongst traders:

+ Allows first time traders to familiarize themselves with the financial markets and gain confidence to trade

+ Enables experienced investors to take part in the market even when they are too busy and can't invest the valuable time and research needed
   in order for them to trade

+ Copy Trading can be employed on various instruments, including forex trading pairs, stocks trading, commodities and much more

+ Creates a community of traders, beginners and experienced alike, who can exchange idea, strategies and improve their trades together 
Activity: 71
How will the interst for Copy Trade Program of X5finance be paid?

As far as I know, the profit that you get in the Copy Trade Program of X5finance will be divided with the ratio as below:

+ 20% is paid for the leaders that you have copied
+ 10% is paid into your internal wallet
+ 70% is paid into your cumulative wallet

Thank you, Bro
Activity: 135

As far as I know, the profit that you get in the Copy Trade Program of X5finance will be divided with the ratio as below:

+ 20% is paid for the leaders that you have copied
+ 10% is paid into your internal wallet
+ 70% is paid into your cumulative wallet
KEY FEATURES OF SOCIAL TRADING

- Information flow: Social Trading involves the free flow of information between individual financial investors. Unencumbered access to information is important in financial trading and that makes the free exchange of information of interest to small scale as well as individual investors.

- Cooperative trading: Social Trading offers traders the opportunity to work together in trading teams which can trade the markets collaboratively, whether by pooling funds, dividing research or through sharing information

- Monetization: In the broader sense, monetization strategies are not always clear with social network but the long – term worth of such websites may come from variety and depth of data their users which their active communities are likely to generate with social network in general.

- Transparency: Social trading platforms reveal traders’ performance stats, open and past positions, and market sentiment, giving members complete information to assess the credibility of the contributors they follow  on the platform.
Activity: 48
What is VCH used for?

As far as I know, VCH is a Token, based on Ethereum Blockchain Technology. It's the core asset of new ViralCash project. This currency is used to pay for online shopping with online transactions about commodities and services. It can be considered as a modern - day gold of this industry.

How much is it for a VCH? And where can i buy this currency?

Hello guy,

1 VCH = $0.11 now. You can buy it at the exchange of X5finance: https://x5finance.com/exchanges. Thanks so much!

Ok. Thanks for your answer. And as i know, X5finance has launched the copy trade program - an automated trading copy program from the leaders who have investment experiences as well as be able to create the maximum profits on the investments. So could you tell me please some information about this program? In fact, what is it?

Copy Trade is one of new technology solutions generated by the Web 2.0 technology. It automatically allows copying trades carried out by one or more professional investors on a social trading network as soon as you haven't much knowledge or time to join in the market

How much profit will i get from the Copy Trade Program of X5finance?

It depends on the leaders that you have copied. They can earn more or less for you. But i heard that the average interest rate will be guarenteed from 0.5% to 2% per day.
What is VCH used for?
Hello Bro,

Where can i check daily profit that i have earned from the Copy Trade Program of X5finance? I have joined in this program but i don't know how to see my profit. Thanks, Bro!

Hello guy,

If you want to know how much your profit is in Copy Trade Program of X5finance, you please take the following instructions:

+ Access on the system: https://X5finance.com
+ Go to "My profit" => Check your profit in the item "Trade Profit"

Good luck, guy!
brand new
Activity: 0
We at X5finance had scam signs, I withdrew from my interest on the ETH purse, but were detained by them 10 days
And finally today they cancelled the withdrawal order and said they needed time
1 The Phantom Company, more than 10 of my friends are not withdrawing the money, everyone is careful with this dog company
They paid for the first time to grab trust from me and you, then scam when seeing large investment amount, true is a spoiled rotten company.

I lost over $ 1,000 to this bitch company, fuck

I repeat for everyone, should not invest in this rotten company, it is keeping money and many scam people including me and many of my friends

Created the virtual refs and then even cursed them. You're stupid, rude and crazy
What is VCH used for?

As far as I know, VCH is a Token, based on Ethereum Blockchain Technology. It's the core asset of new ViralCash project. This currency is used to pay for online shopping with online transactions about commodities and services. It can be considered as a modern - day gold of this industry.

Hello guy,

1 VCH = $0.11 now. You can buy it at the exchange of X5finance: https://x5finance.com/exchanges. Thanks so much!

Ok. Thanks for your answer. And as i know, X5finance has launched the copy trade program - an automated trading copy program from the leaders who have investment experiences as well as be able to create the maximum profits on the investments. So could you tell me please some information about this program? In fact, what is it?

Copy Trade is one of new technology solutions generated by the Web 2.0 technology. It automatically allows copying trades carried out by one or more professional investors on a social trading network as soon as you haven't much knowledge or time to join in the market

How much profit will i get from the Copy Trade Program of X5finance?
Activity: 7
We at X5finance had scam signs, I withdrew from my interest on the ETH purse, but were detained by them 10 days
1 The Phantom Company, more than 10 of my friends are not withdrawing the money, everyone is careful with this dog company
They paid for the first time to grab trust from me and you, then scam when seeing large investment amount, true is a spoiled rotten company.

I repeat for everyone, should not invest in this rotten company, it is keeping money and many scam people including me and many of my friends

Activity: 135
What is VCH used for?

Hello guy,

Activity: 177
Hello Bro,

Where can i check daily profit that i have earned from the Copy Trade Program of X5finance? I have joined in this program but i don't know how to see my profit. Thanks, Bro!
What is VCH used for?

Hello guy,

Activity: 99
What is VCH used for?

Hello guy,

brand new
Activity: 0
We at X5finance had scam signs, I withdrew from my interest on the ETH purse, but were detained by them 10 days

You are a dishonest person. They do not pay you, not because they are scam, but because you are dishonest, many times intentionally violate their policies even though they remind you. Not only that, you also have a disrespectful attitude towards them, using vulgar words. Are this you, Trandinhthinh? You create virtual refs, when they find out, they don't pay you, you go to the forums and the groups complain while we still get full payment. You affect the whole X5 community. Everyone be wary of User Trandinhthinh on forums. Related to these guys are very tired. Had created virtual refs and then go to forums to untruth speak. Proof here. Everyone be careful

https://imgur.com/a/7fEdUZY
https://imgur.com/a/uK3g7Px
Pages:
Jump to: