Pages:
Author

Topic: Vircurex: Which of these coins would you like to see on Vircurex - page 4. (Read 13342 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I would say it's close between Digitalcoin and worldcoin, but after a fair amount of research on the two, I think DGC has a pretty significant edge for various reasons.

For example, just came across this: http://dgcmarket.com/index.php?

If nothing else, it shows a lot of commitment from the DGC community

Someone's used and broken trash thrown up on a website?

Sweet... I'm gonna go thru my trash and my kids toybox instead of filling my dumpster ill hock it for dgc

STFU! I want a fucking Cleifary pokemon card for DGC brah!
hahahaha... oh shit that made my day!!

Seriously tho, can we get all those votes checked with IP verification so we don't have FAKE accounts made to pad someones votes?

I just don't see how WorldCoin is losing to a Broken ass Video card and Pokémon cards when the coin had a 12+ vote lead.

Jesus you're bitter. I suppose by that logic they should shut down ebay as they also sell broken hardware and pokemon cards.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
I would say it's close between Digitalcoin and worldcoin, but after a fair amount of research on the two, I think DGC has a pretty significant edge for various reasons.

Sweet... I'm gonna go thru my trash and my kids toybox instead of filling my dumpster ill hock it for dgc

hahahaha... oh shit that made my day!!

Seriously tho, can we get all those votes checked with IP verification so we don't have FAKE accounts made to pad someones votes?

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Go WDC go!
Most awesome.
Can't wait to see it on Vicurex Smiley
Fingers crossed...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 368
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
Activity: 308
Too late to vote, but i would vote for DGC. A lot going on there and a very active dev.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform

Activity: 238

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Too late to vote but my vote goes to DGC.

Thanks to great dev and the support team.
Activity: 134

Let's focus on creating quality services and getting merchants to accept the coins that are already out there, instead of trying to make a quick buck off of a low difficulty freshly cloned altcoin of the day. Exchanges not accepting new coins without some sort of new, useful features is a great step in the right direction to saving the day.

It's already been done, DGC.  More to follow...

-tb-

Indeed, but to be frank, we're somewhat limited by the inability for merchants to easily convert to/from fiat into DGC. Vircurex adding DGC would really open the floodgates to new development for this coin still in its infancy.

DGC is not another "pump and dump" coin. It pioneered the concept of a truly fair start, and had no pre-mine whatsoever. No bounties were paid to exchanges to bribe them into supporting it, something typical of your everyday "pump and dump" altcoins. All development bounties (such as the one for the DGC paper wallet) have been funded solely by donations from the community.

Oh, and let's not forget the DGC for advertising platform that bartitus is launching later this week!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Let's focus on creating quality services and getting merchants to accept the coins that are already out there, instead of trying to make a quick buck off of a low difficulty freshly cloned altcoin of the day. Exchanges not accepting new coins without some sort of new, useful features is a great step in the right direction to saving the day.

It's already been done, DGC.  More to follow...

-tb-
Activity: 154
Hack The Planet
I'm already buying and selling on DGC marketplace ->http://dgcmarket.com/

Go go go
Activity: 182
Virtual coins have no intrinsic value.  Value is based solely off robustness of the code and owner confidence in the coin.  Given a fair launch with good metrics and a large enough community any coin could rise to the top.  If confidence is high individuals will buy and hold coins for future value, if not they are dumped on the market and the coin dies. 

Of the current crop of coins my bet is on DGC and WDC largely due to community and developer support. 

In the United States neither paper currency nor deposits in bank have value as commodities. (Modern Money Mechanics) Federal Reserve publication...We don't need a lecture on what has intrinsic value, even the dollar is worth shit and only has value because we accept it.
Activity: 840
Mtgox will be watching what happens in the altcoin wars. I think they are waiting for the dust to settle on certain things going on right now.
Activity: 212
Ok, Who's hungry?
LTC will make a comeback....  MTGOX can't be too far behind getting it on the highest volume exchange by a long shot..
Activity: 415
D. None of the above.

I cannot help but notice that since all of these new altcoins started surfacing, the one truly successful alternative cryptocurrency to survive next to Bitcoin for a long period of time, Litecoin, has lost around 1/4 of it's value at this point, and it continues to drop. There are still no vast array of services for Litecoin, which has been around for years already. None of the new coins have any better services or merchants accepting them...

What makes you think creating a new coin to cloud the water is going to speed up this adoption process by merchants who are already confused? What do you think the release of each of the new altcoin does to Litecoin, and each of the other altcoins? It surely doesn't seem to be raising their value or helping resolve the confusion. Without innovations, services, and most importantly merchants accepting these alternative currencies, they are nothing but pump and dump schemes to manipulate difficulty levels of other altcoins.

because LTC was too slow to make too much of a difference in comparison to BTC. Sure, it was faster, but not fast enough to fix the 'slowness problem' like WDC and DGC do.
Activity: 840
It will only become more difficult for most future coins to survive or make it to an exchange.
The standards will become higher across the board.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
D. None of the above.

I cannot help but notice that since all of these new altcoins started surfacing, the one truly successful alternative cryptocurrency to survive next to Bitcoin for a long period of time, Litecoin, has lost around 1/4 of it's value at this point, and it continues to drop. There are still no vast array of services for Litecoin, which has been around for years already. None of the new coins have any better services or merchants accepting them...

What makes you think creating a new coin to cloud the water is going to speed up this adoption process by merchants who are already confused? What do you think the release of each of the new altcoin does to Litecoin, and each of the other altcoins? It surely doesn't seem to be raising their value or helping resolve the confusion. Without innovations, services, and most importantly merchants accepting these alternative currencies, they are nothing but pump and dump schemes to manipulate difficulty levels of other altcoins.

+1, We are working on this.
Activity: 124
Hardhat Required in This Area
D. None of the above.

Activity: 154
Even if this poll does not result in a new coin on Vircurex, it proved that at least 5 people in the world are holding RoyalCoins.
Pages:
Jump to: