Pages:
Author

Topic: Vircurex: Which of these coins would you like to see on Vircurex - page 9. (Read 13342 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I vote for Nibble. It's not on the list!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Worldcoin has a future ahead of it, but I'm still voting for Gldcoin, it has a good user base (qualitfy if not quantity).

we have a strong user base and support keeps growing!   Please register: http://worldcoinforum.org
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Worldcoin has a future ahead of it, but I'm still voting for Gldcoin, it has a good user base (qualitfy if not quantity).
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Let's go WorldCoin!
Activity: 242
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
PowerCoin is not added. Epic Fail, They know will not win. lol

1+, Look at the vote of "None of them are of relevancy". Many think the list is not relevant at all.
Activity: 390
PowerCoin is not added. Epic Fail, They know will not win. lol
Activity: 126
A better question might be how many of these are going to live more than 30 days.

Before everyone sells their coins to hell.
Activity: 182

DGC being 5 seconds slower doesn't "greatly reduce orphan rates". Everything in your post is FUD and hot air. The only difference between WDC and DGC is DGC is 5 seconds slower to confirm. And there will be 25% less DigitalCoins than WorldCoins produced. That's it.
[/quote]
I'm going to make a coin 5 seconds slower then digicoin and it will have less orphans, and my coin will be superior!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
THIS POLL IS RIGGED AND BIASED THEY DID NOT INCLUDE POWERCOIN!!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
powercoin is not on the poll.

what else do you need to know.   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
powercoin is not on the poll.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We are receiving quite a number of inquiries to list additional coins. There are already 12 coins traded on Vircurex in addition to USD and Euro, thus we'ld like to better gauge the community's interest to list additional coins.

This vote is NOT a commitment to list the winner, it is purely a market research action. If the vote turns out a promising candidate we will most likely put it up for vote to the Vircurex shareholders.

How about Nibble - it is the only verified non-pre-mined and non-insta-mined currency.

There are 21,000,004 Nibble (NBL)

Block rewards are 50, 2.5 minute blocks, 2016 block re-targets.

Basically Litecoin with a fair start, and 1/4 of the currency units.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
WDC IMO, it should be on every exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I think WDC + DGC would both do extremely well on vircurex..  I know WDC is getting huge ongoing developer support and needs to be on an exchange with more volume.

I hold a lot of both but I don't get the warm and fuzzy feeling about WDC developer support.  That's just me though.  Hope both to succeed as well.

-tb-
Activity: 212
Ok, Who's hungry?
I think WDC + DGC would both do extremely well on vircurex..  I know WDC is getting huge ongoing developer support and needs to be on an exchange with more volume.
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: