Pages:
Author

Topic: Virtex! A new online cryptocurrency trading platform - page 4. (Read 10653 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Can you post any screenshots of the trading platform?
Nice logo and graphic on the webpage
Activity: 26
We are proud to announce that Virtex, the international cryptocurrency exchange, has just become a silver member of the Bitcoin Foundation! You can now find us amongst the most well known names in the bitcoin world.

Also, we have recently launched live support that is live from 8am to 4pm +2GMT. If you have any questions regarding our project you can now chat to us live!

Visit us at www.virtex.com and subscribe to us now to be the first one to know when we launch!

And get a bonus 50% off trading fees for the first three months!
That's why we are using SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely. Also our cold wallet is going to be stored on a dedicated system that will come online less than once a day for brief random interval to carry out necessary transactions. This way its exposure to possible unauthorized access  is minimized.

I really hope you're not the developer saying that and just the marketing guy.  If that is your idea of security I look forward to your "We got hacked" posting.

First of all I must admit that I'm not one of the developers of this project Smiley We have a dedicated team of 10 very talented developers that work morning to evening to guarantee everything is up to, and beyond market standards. And regarding security there will be a lot of extra means to make sure that everything is safe and protected. The previously given examples are only primary ones.
Everything will be stored on secure dedicated servers that will go through periodic PCI Scans to actively protect it from hackers and other vulnerabilities. Also there will be automatic backups of the system plus the security will be also monitored by a 3rd party company. Of course there will be a lot more technical measures taken as well, but as we have already found out I am not suited too well to discuss those Smiley Hope this helps. Please ask if there is anything else that interests you about our project.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
That's why we are using SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely. Also our cold wallet is going to be stored on a dedicated system that will come online less than once a day for brief random interval to carry out necessary transactions. This way its exposure to possible unauthorized access  is minimized.

I really hope you're not the developer saying that and just the marketing guy.  If that is your idea of security I look forward to your "We got hacked" posting.
What coins are you launching with?
We are launching with BTC and LTC. These coins will be paired against USD, EUR
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
It's easy to tell the difference.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
What coins are you launching with?
We would like to apologize for any misunderstandings that our name might cause. We hope that in the near future as the public gets more accommodated with our brand this confusion will disappear. We will be happy to answer any further questions that interest you.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I'll be the first end-user to say the names are confusing/too similar.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
CAVIRTEX | Canadian Virtual Exchange
This website is unrelated to CaVirtex.com, Canada's oldest and largest Bitcoin exchange.
Virtex is an online currency trading platform which is going to open in less than a month. Currently, as a part of a pre launch campaign www.Virtex.com is offering YOU a chance of becoming one of our preregistered users who will receive a massive 50% discount off trading fees for a period of 3 whole months!

Not only are we going to offer our customers a very friendly user-orientated interface, everything is done with you, the trader, being our center of focus. Our users will have the opportunity to fund  and withdraw from their accounts using various different methods so that everyone will have a chance to easily and quickly enter/exit the market. And once funded, you will be immersed in to the intriguing and fast-paced world of currency trading. Whether you choose Instant or Market execution of your order, we will have all the required market data presented to help you with your decision!

When it comes to safety we take it very seriously. With the recent events that shook up the BitCoin world we strive to do everything in our power to protect your funds. That's why we are using SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely. Also our cold wallet is going to be stored on a dedicated system that will come online less than once a day for brief random interval to carry out necessary transactions. This way its exposure to possible unauthorized access  is minimized.

Join us at www.Virtex.com and find yourself to be a part of something that is going to be very big... Very fast!

P.S. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to leave a reply or contact us at [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: