Pages:
Author

Topic: Virtron is a scammer, How to stop scammers on this site? - page 3. (Read 4675 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
That was a comment about people saying that further development was not needed and that "stupid" people should be ripped off. I was trying to get ideas, and even set up a site to help trade, not just smile when "stupid" people get ripped off.

But thank you for reading the thread and posting a helpful reply...

And my comment was in response to you discouraging "stupid" people from becoming not stupid. Building tools to help "stupid" people not get ripped off is only a short-term band-aid. At some point they are just going to have to learn (people USED to be taught this in childhood) how to judge people they are wanting to do business or otherwise interact with.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That was a comment about people saying that further development was not needed and that "stupid" people should be ripped off. I was trying to get ideas, and even set up a site to help trade, not just smile when "stupid" people get ripped off.

But thank you for reading the thread and posting a helpful reply...
I am really starting to think bitcoins will never catch on in a big way...

I don't think this "dollar" thing is going to work very well either. Strangers can just rip you off!
They take bitcoin?
Activity: 98
Where is this escrow service you are talking about? Thank you.

Moneybookers  now has a escrow service which I think should  be used now for anything over $175
I am really starting to think bitcoins will never catch on in a big way...
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I really don't see this system (common sense) catching on with the masses. We need something better... Really.

You can't fix stupid. I could care less if an idiot gets scammed tbph.

heatware works just fine, why reinvent the wheel?
I really don't see this system (common sense) catching on with the masses. We need something better... Really.

You can't fix stupid. I could care less if an idiot gets scammed tbph.
Someone should implement a bitcoin version of heatware. Bitware?

Yes, That is what I am talking about. I would be willing to help with this project. I do not have the programming skills but could help manage it, also help fund it. Anyone interested?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Someone should implement a bitcoin version of heatware. Bitware?
TyGrr. It's called common sense. Only trade with people who have cred/rep. If they don't, tell them to ship first. If they won't - you should be happy, you just avoided being scammed.
Because there is not a better system in place. Now I m saying we should make one or bitcoins will Become useless. At 3$ maybe it is too late.
I said "What?" I never said you are a troll.

Yeah, it turns out he is a scammer and you knew this a while ago yet the members of the forum did not. Did you make a post about him other than after I was scammed? Is there an area where scammers are listed? How can we let people in the future know about this? Im not happy I lost bitcoins on my first ever use for buying them. If this is going to last we need to figure out a reasonable way for people to buy and sell things. Waht is the point of money if we can't use it? Bitcoin should be the best currency option for international trade if not most trade on the internet. However right now its not close to being ready for the average citizen to use.

I have to ask why you chose to send cash to a random stranger when there is no way to get it back if that random stranger rips you off? This is not a problem with cash.
I said "What?" I never said you are a troll.

Yeah, it turns out he is a scammer and you knew this a while ago yet the members of the forum did not. Did you make a post about him other than after I was scammed? Is there an area where scammers are listed? How can we let people in the future know about this? Im not happy I lost bitcoins on my first ever use for buying them. If this is going to last we need to figure out a reasonable way for people to buy and sell things. Waht is the point of money if we can't use it? Bitcoin should be the best currency option for international trade if not most trade on the internet. However right now its not close to being ready for the average citizen to use.
Activity: 112
TyGrr

you tell me im a troll ?

i say this man is a scammer

Virtron
Vampiro

are the same people......

police have all informations.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Glad I didnt jump on those newegg cards, it seemed like too good of a deal to be true.
Activity: 482
Merit: 502
http://bitcoinharbor.com is marketplace including escrow service, but I have not tested it personaly and there is 5% Shocked fee.
I got a PM from this dude asking me for a loan.

Anyways, this is my guide to not getting scammed.

a) use heatware - it works
b) low/no feedback - have them ship first, if they won't then you won't get scammed
c) profit.

i've only been scammed once in 15 years, off ebay - this guy bullshitted on shipping me a single broken turntable instead of two and by the time it'd gotten to me the 30 day window of paypals retarded policies had passed. i was out $500 bucks, sucked, but i learned a valuable lesson.
Activity: 98
Nearly  got done by this idiot,  he slipped up though didn't even know that the gift  cards he was selling had expiration dates on them.
Pages:
Jump to: