Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 130. (Read 192532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Nice, X11 coin. Looking forward to the launch. Please try to release it on a weekend if possible. Thank you.
And at a time where people in Austraila are awake. (It's 7:00am now)
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Nice, X11 coin. Looking forward to the launch. Please try to release it on a weekend if possible. Thank you.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Notice issue in main.cpp
Code:
  if (true && block.GetHash() != hashGenesisBlock)
            {
                  printf("Searching for genesis block...\n");
                  // This will figure out a valid hash and Nonce if you're
                  // creating a different genesis block:
                  uint256 hashTarget = CBigNum().SetCompact(block.nBits).getuint256();
                  uint256 thash;
                  char scratchpad[SCRYPT_SCRATCHPAD_SIZE];

loop
                  {
      #if defined(USE_SSE2)
                      // Detection would work, but in cases where we KNOW it always has SSE2,
                      // it is faster to use directly than to use a function pointer or conditional.
      #if defined(_M_X64) || defined(__x86_64__) || defined(_M_AMD64) || (defined(MAC_OSX) && defined(__i386__))
                      // Always SSE2: x86_64 or Intel MacOS X
                      scrypt_1024_1_1_256_sp_sse2(BEGIN(block.nVersion), BEGIN(thash), scratchpad);
      #else
                      // Detect SSE2: 32bit x86 Linux or Windows
                      scrypt_1024_1_1_256_sp(BEGIN(block.nVersion), BEGIN(thash), scratchpad);
      #endif
      #else
                      // Generic scrypt
                      scrypt_1024_1_1_256_sp_generic(BEGIN(block.nVersion), BEGIN(thash), scratchpad);
      #endif
                      if (thash <= hashTarget)
                          break;
                      if ((block.nNonce & 0xFFF) == 0)
                      {
                          printf("nonce %08X: hash = %s (target = %s)\n", block.nNonce, thash.ToString().c_str(), hashTarget.ToString().c_str());
                      }
                      ++block.nNonce;
                      if (block.nNonce == 0)
                      {
                          printf("NONCE WRAPPED, incrementing time\n");
                          ++block.nTime;
                      }
                  }

printf("block.nTime = %u \n", block.nTime);
            printf("block.nNonce = %u \n", block.nNonce);
            printf("block.GetHash = %s\n", block.GetHash().ToString().c_str());

}

May be someone familiar with C++ code can clarify?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Virtual Coin will be the future not Litecoin, they are stubborn to adopt o new Scrypt-N.

Virtual Coin = Fair Coin

Lets all give this Coin fair chance to succeed, so far I don't find anything negative about it.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Looks great, i'm glad you chose X11. I was supporting this coin from the start and had 70000 coins in the old wallet. Too bad they are all worthless.
It looks like this version has more support than the old one so good luck!

By the way, when we are mining with sph-miner, do we act as if the wallet was darkcoin? like this:
Code:
sgminer -k darkcoin -o : -u  -p 

Thanks,

e1ghtSpace
Activity: 882
Merit: 515

Reward Announcement

One user will be randomly selected for 100 Coin bonus (anyone who will be posting reply after this post), I will pitch in coins for the prize. Post must be based on feedback, suggestion or any useful contribution to Virtual Coin.

It is not launched yet, above is based on older scrypt version which is no longer supported. Just before launch blocks will be reset to 0. Please feel free to download source code & test it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
NaMo Coin launch was cancelled due to poor support, I have requested users of my coin to support X11 based coin like yours which happens to be No Premine.

I wish you & your Coin team good luck.
I am seeing lot of positive interest in the X11 based Virtual Coin, but we do need coders & developer to review the code before we could launch. Any volunteer willing to provide feedback/input before the launch. At present it will not be before 2015...2016 a ASIC miner comes out, so future is bright. Users will needs to use SPH-MINER to mine the coin.

You can download current source code from
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!zVQwwIbK!IvE-Has6Izr1pTTOCDv_7CRFBdy-U9Nf0YrbvISdI_k

It is a re-launch fresh with all new modded code based on X11.

To be open & fair, source code is provided upfront even before the launch, so you guys can review & provide any input to further improve it
Once code is stable in next few days, Launch date will be posted at least 2 days in advance.

The current code is designed to be fair to everyone & allows CPU/GPU miners only.

yes, we do need github, if someone with experience would like to volunteer & upload this code, please contact me.

I am with you, this is the right approach, once ASIC Scrypt miner is out do you think scrypt coins like Litecoin will survive? their won't be any difference left between mining bitcoin or litecoin. I see most if not all coins never disclose source before launch so they can privately mine it. At least you are honest, we all can see the source code. I will 100% mine it. I hope more developers join you & further improve the code.

To all user making bad comments, don't just speculate stuff, maybe go through the code & then point out. I know some guys like "vann" have interest in a specific coin, so it is in their interest to bash all other coins. I suggest you stop spreading these rumors. You review the code & then point of issues based on it.

To be open & fair, source code is provided upfront even before the launch, so you guys can review & provide any input to further improve it
Once code is stable in next few days, Launch date will be posted at least 2 days in advance.

The current code is designed to be fair to everyone & allows CPU/GPU miners only.

yes, we do need github, if someone with experience would like to volunteer & upload this code, please contact me.

I am with you, this is the right approach, once ASIC Scrypt miner is out do you think scrypt coins like Litecoin will survive? their won't be any difference left between mining bitcoin or litecoin. I see most if not all coins never disclose source before launch so they can privately mine it. At least you are honest, we all can see the source code. I will 100% mine it. I hope more developers join you & further improve the code.

To all user making bad comments, don't just speculate stuff, maybe go through the code & then point out. I know some guys like "vann" have interest in a specific coin, so it is in their interest to bash all other coins. I suggest you stop spreading these rumors. You review the code & then point of issues based on it.

Thanks a lot & appreciate your support, their is a custom code just written for virtual coin & that is the reason it is in beta besting to rule out any possibility of major bugs.
is there a bounty for translation of the official thread?

(for the italian board)

Their is no Premine, so it will depend on donations from users. If I able to mine enough coins will donate some to bounty as well.
Activity: 280
is there a bounty for translation of the official thread?

(for the italian board)
Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
How many times is this coin going to be released?
If it's any thing like the previous attempts, it won't release on time and they won't update the post. It will be ninja launched in a separate post hours later so they can insta-mine the crap out of it, then create multiple threads under different user names to try and obscure that fact:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-virtual-coin-vc-vcoin-release-mar-152014-scrypt-official-thread-515483

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-virtual-coin-vc-vcoin-release-mar-162014-scrypt-official-thread-517339

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-virtual-coin-vc-vcoin-release-mar-162014-scrypt-official-thread-516183

Be careful here!

If you clik the website link - https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/8229-virtualcoin-vc-information/  ;     The coin was released 17 March 2014  and I was mining it at that time.
Info; Current Difficulty      0.24206148

Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
You are fucking non clear, whould you reset blockchain and relaunch after beta? If not, fuck you.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
How many times is this coin going to be released?
If it's any thing like the previous attempts, it won't release on time and they won't update the post. It will be ninja launched in a separate post hours later so they can insta-mine the crap out of it, then create multiple threads under different user names to try and obscure that fact:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-virtual-coin-vc-vcoin-release-mar-152014-scrypt-official-thread-515483

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-virtual-coin-vc-vcoin-release-mar-162014-scrypt-official-thread-517339

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-virtual-coin-vc-vcoin-release-mar-162014-scrypt-official-thread-516183

Be careful here!
Jump to: