Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 33. (Read 192531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I think what the community is failing to realize is that you need to actually market a coin and bring it to the world if you want it to be a success if its just a coin with a fancy wallet that you can't do anything with then people don't care and don't want anything to do with it and that's just the bottom line of it all.  That's the real world and until you can actually do something with this GOLDEN coin it will just be a number sitting in everyone's wallets! That's what you people need to realize about this.

Now what NoobKidOnTheBlock ? You give VC signature to promote it ?  Cool
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
I think about :

1. ANON
2. Mobile Wallet

When can adopted for $VC ?

For starters if you can't contribute anything at least the minimum you can do is support it by signature like I am doing.

this is for you & NoobKidOnTheBlock.

This coin belongs to all of us, not just some one person. I don't know how to write code, but at least support VC to help it. Just think what have you done for others before thinking what they are doing for you  Wink  Roll Eyes
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Maybe this can be Philosophy for $VC :

"Virtualcoin is Cryptocurrency as Alt Digital Currency that operates on a community-based standard of value using peer-to-peer(P2P)networking and
Virtualcoin it is not a hype coin or those pump & dump. It is nearly an year since launch & still been developed & supported."  Grin
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
éxito para Virtualcoin, no puedo esperar  Wink
VirtualCoin is the BEST Altcoin +10000 x
I think what the community is failing to realize is that you need to actually market a coin and bring it to the world if you want it to be a success if its just a coin with a fancy wallet that you can't do anything with then people don't care and don't want anything to do with it and that's just the bottom line of it all.  That's the real world and until you can actually do something with this GOLDEN coin it will just be a number sitting in everyone's wallets! That's what you people need to realize about this.

I don't worry, i believed Coin Exchange will take Trade $VC again,you see this community have a good support and the DEV still active, so it's about TIME..and I'm still wait  Grin Grin, if the DEV still create more inovation for wallet it's really GOOD for future $VC.

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I think what the community is failing to realize is that you need to actually market a coin and bring it to the world if you want it to be a success if its just a coin with a fancy wallet that you can't do anything with then people don't care and don't want anything to do with it and that's just the bottom line of it all.  That's the real world and until you can actually do something with this GOLDEN coin it will just be a number sitting in everyone's wallets! That's what you people need to realize about this.
I think about :

1. ANON
2. Mobile Wallet

I can't help but think....... When can we get an exchange for this supposedly bigger than Bitcoin coin? I think that should be top priority for this coin if they want to succeed Smiley

That has been tried already, but it didn't really work. Why? Because the people who have it think it's worth gold and the people who don't doesn't really appreciate the value.  Roll Eyes
Well that's because the team needs to give a reason why this coin is worth gold in their eyes and promote the coin a little better than saying the same thing over and over again "Virtual Coin bigger than Bitcoin" Why? What makes this coin so much better than any other coin out there? The constant wallet updates? I still feel without an exchange these so called believers in this coin will be holding something worth nothing Smiley
$VC still deserves to be the best coin besides bitcoin,this coin just need time to grow up.
so If the dev create more inovation for $VC wallet,that's VERY good for $VC.
I think about :

1. ANON
2. Mobile Wallet

I can't help but think....... When can we get an exchange for this supposedly bigger than Bitcoin coin? I think that should be top priority for this coin if they want to succeed Smiley

That has been tried already, but it didn't really work. Why? Because the people who have it think it's worth gold and the people who don't doesn't really appreciate the value.  Roll Eyes
Well that's because the team needs to give a reason why this coin is worth gold in their eyes and promote the coin a little better than saying the same thing over and over again "Virtual Coin bigger than Bitcoin" Why? What makes this coin so much better than any other coin out there? The constant wallet updates? I still feel without an exchange these so called believers in this coin will be holding something worth nothing Smiley
Activity: 420
I think about :

1. ANON
2. Mobile Wallet

I think about :

1. ANON
2. Mobile Wallet

I think about :

1. ANON
2. Mobile Wallet

Activity: 882
Merit: 515
if this coin is virtual , does that mean we cant have paper wallets ?  Cry

yes, it now supports paper wallet, you can now generate QR Code & print for distribution as well as post it online. Hope this helps.

SAMPLE QR CODE FOR VIRTUAL COIN

"Another minor update coming to wallet, it will support QR Code to allow yours to print or pub on your website as payment, any smart phone will be able to scan the QR Code.Expect something shortly."..

so that's mean you will update New wallet again??when??

I was reviewing the code to enable QR Code, so Virtual Coin users could print it or use it on their smart phones. But realized it is already enabled on the new version, so no need for any update.

Click on Receive -> select the address & you will be able to Generate QR Code for it.

Done!!!very good
so,when you are going to launch mobile wallet for VC?
"Another minor update coming to wallet, it will support QR Code to allow yours to print or pub on your website as payment, any smart phone will be able to scan the QR Code.Expect something shortly."..

I was reviewing the code to enable QR Code, so Virtual Coin users could print it or use it on their smart phones. But realized it is already enabled on the new version, so no need for any update.

Click on Receive -> select the address & you will be able to Generate QR Code for it.

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Likely false alarm, no control over Chrome. If you are afraid wait for Download site.
Unless someone tells me what is the Virus it is detecting? I can't do much. It is common in Bitcoin versions of wallet. It is a zip file, so safe to download, just run Anti-virus on it.

Another minor update coming to wallet, it will support QR Code to allow yours to print or pub on your website as payment, any smart phone will be able to scan the QR Code.

Expect something shortly.

False alarm..may be you right, OK
Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
VC  it as real alternative to Bitcoin

2015 will belong to VirtualCoin !

That is the dream of most coin owners.

At least it is not a hype coin or those pump & dump. It is nearly an year since launch & still been developed & supported. Better to mine this coin then some hype coin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

That is the dream of most coin owners.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Likely false alarm, no control over Chrome. If you are afraid wait for Download site.
Unless someone tells me what is the Virus it is detecting? I can't do much. It is common in Bitcoin versions of wallet. It is a zip file, so safe to download, just run Anti-virus on it.

Another minor update coming to wallet, it will support QR Code to allow yours to print or pub on your website as payment, any smart phone will be able to scan the QR Code.

Expect something shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: