Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 35. (Read 192531 times)

Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Every 0.0002 BTC is 1 VOTE in cryptsy
so if the BIG Bos send donation 6 BTC to 15w4kiz394pwT9MaxMm49ujQwV7kCBTwCo,it's can be Fast way for $VC to get MARKET in cyptsy  Grin --- 6 BTC its for : 30000 VOTE or MORE  Grin

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

so..who is the BIG BOS here..?  Grin

May be we can try to send 4 BTC..It's very help $VC to get in BIG market crypto COIN
Activity: 882
Merit: 515

Everyone, please upgrade to the latest version (12.0.1), it is very safe & their is no reports of any issues, make backup of your wallet & replace exe file.

If you have connectivity issues, please follow UPGRADE STEPS.

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
I am finding 5-10 Coins a day with just 280X GPU, so it is worth it for home users without mining rig.
20 steps to upgrade to last wallet is it a joke lol what a pain in the as*

it looks as complicated as a scam can be to steal my expensive VCs.

It is a detail steps for newbies or anyway having issues. Otherwise just replace it, but it is always good idea to backup wallet.dat file & also encrypt your wallet with strong password.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Dev has posted instructions for the inexperienced, so what you mean ..?

VC  it as real alternative to Bitcoin

2015 will belong to VirtualCoin !
I will believe that this coin will be a huge success when I see some action to getting it launched on a volume worthy exchange because I got mine in my wallet waiting for the time when this coin begins to take off Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Dev has posted instructions for the inexperienced, so what you mean ..?

VC  it as real alternative to Bitcoin

2015 will belong to VirtualCoin !
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Most stable coin in the world after Bitcoin Smiley

Never had forking or other issues I see with alt coins now days.
EmpoEx can list VC with 0.3 BTC..
https://empoex.com/

so..any one can give some donation..Huh

if you look at the last 24hrs volume, if it not worth listing, don't waste your BTC on it.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
EmpoEx can list VC with 0.3 BTC..
https://empoex.com/

so..any one can give some donation..Huh
I have also upgraded, so just followed the upgrade steps & no issues.
Yes I've upgraded too but I would like to know what the Devs future plans are for this coin? Like an exchange perhaps?? or anything besides a new wallet update? I'm just curious Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Still mining, difficulty is still low, so just PC with R9 card  is all that is needed. No need to dedicate mining rig, just install Windows wallet of a spare PC running 24x7.

I am running mine on Gaming PC running AMD R9 290X.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I have also upgraded, so just followed the upgrade steps & no issues.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
New wallet from the official link does not contain viruses and it works very well ... Cool
Virtual Coin Source Updated

Anyone running on linux, pool server & exchange, please recompile using this latest code.
Thanks
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
got a question, when upgrading your wallet is it best to empty it first before upgrading so as to avoid the possibility of losing coins? 

No make sure you use password for your wallet & save a copy of it somewhere else.
"FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO UPGRADE (FOR ALL USERS):" was needed as Windows create firewall rules that change the default 2095 port.
I myself did not had issue with old version except when I try to re-index blockchain, client use to crash. I tested using new 12.0.1 & that is no longer crashing so it is more stable.

I follow these steps & never had any issues, running on Windows 7 64bit. In case you have any issues, most of us can help you out, but I can tell you their is not been any blockchain or forking issues other coins are facing since April 2014.
That link is fine.

If you getting any false positive, let me know what Antivirus?
This is how all past release has been issued. You can wait for DOWNLOAD.COM site to update it (takes 7-10 days)

Also, if you would like to compile it yourself, I will update the source code on github.

Please do not download from any link if it is not posted by me.
I was just curious why you posted the new wallet where your old post was and if anyone had downloaded the wallet successfully yet or not? But for some reason no one could give me a straight answer so that's why I kept asking Smiley

well it is possible as most old users have upgraded, I see most of them using new version in peer connection.

Always back a backup copy of the wallet.dat file & encrypt it with your strong password. Another way you can do is, rename the virtualcoin folder in roaming. Run & download fresh copy of 12.0.1, once sync shutdown & replace with your original wallet.dat file.
Alright thanks I'll do that then Smiley
That link is fine.

This is how all past release has been issued. You can wait for DOWNLOAD.COM site to update it (takes 7-10 days)

Also, if you would like to compile it yourself, I will update the source code on github.

I was just curious why you posted the new wallet where your old post was and if anyone had downloaded the wallet successfully yet or not? But for some reason no one could give me a straight answer so that's why I kept asking Smiley

well it is possible as most old users have upgraded, I see most of them using new version in peer connection.

Always back a backup copy of the wallet.dat file & encrypt it with your strong password. Another way you can do is, rename the virtualcoin folder in roaming. Run & download fresh copy of 12.0.1, once sync shutdown & replace with your original wallet.dat file.
That link is fine.

That link is fine.

Pages:
Jump to: