Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 8. (Read 192493 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Will you setup translation bounties dev?

please read this quote  Cheesy

is there a bounty for translation of the official thread?

(for the italian board)

Their is no Premine, so it will depend on donations from users. If I able to mine enough coins will donate some to bounty as well.

not sure bounty of translation will there on here. this thread is there since April 05, 2014 ago and their said there is no premine. what is it true dev  Wink
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
At last, VC return. Now i think that everything will be ok with VC and we will reach at least 5$ per 1VC Smiley

O jonnny_q, good to see you Smiley  I wrote to hardcoreminers so he restarted the mine...

With the support of the entire community, we are able to reach far.
Well, yes, but where is everyone? On vacation?

People, more commitment, without this there will be success!

VC for 10$? Evrything is possible.

Why you don't to create new ANN and new WALLET for VC..??

Why me? Dev was here on June 29, let's say, if they have any precise plans for the VC or not.

Smiley

You can take over this ANN and build Wallet VC soon to make VC re build again. That's real action for VC.
Remember VC wallet is open source..!!!

Yes, one of you guys who are always around here can open a new thread or if the OP of this thread really wants the success of VC he can grant access to it for one of you to update it(if he doesn't want to do it himself).  
Oh, thank you to you like my logo designs Smiley

I still say that this coin has a prominent name - Virtual Coin.
As written, we miss the new OP, the new wallet and mostly active dev.

Introduction VC on Yobit, it is also not a problem and I agree that we should keep the price at a high level.

PureHeartLion, you have my support.

Thanks gregofdoom, and I didn't know that you created these logos, you're very talented!
At last, VC return. Now i think that everything will be ok with VC and we will reach at least 5$ per 1VC Smiley

O jonnny_q, good to see you Smiley  I wrote to hardcoreminers so he restarted the mine...

Why me? Dev was here on June 29, let's say, if they have any precise plans for the VC or not.

Smiley

You can take over this ANN and build Wallet VC soon to make VC re build again. That's real action for VC.
Remember VC wallet is open source..!!!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Smiley

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

O jonnny_q, good to see you Smiley  I wrote to hardcoreminers so he restarted the mine...

Thank you gregofdoom Smiley I wrote to admin too.
Last time he helped me with blocked coins on VC blockchain, I think that he will also help me this time.

It's holiday time, so possible that most of community are on vacation.

VC for 10$ Smiley
legendary

O jonnny_q, good to see you Smiley  I wrote to hardcoreminers so he restarted the mine...

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

legendary
Oh, thank you to you like my logo designs Smiley

I still say that this coin has a prominent name - Virtual Coin.
As written, we miss the new OP, the new wallet and mostly active dev.

Introduction VC on Yobit, it is also not a problem and I agree that we should keep the price at a high level.

PureHeartLion, you have my support.

I can’t believe that you guys are still updating this thread, I thought that this coin was dead ages ago, I bought a few thousands of VC back in 2014 when it was a listed on bittrex and I’m still holding them.

Look guys! I work as a management consulting, and to put it simply, this implicates that I get hired by businesses to give them excellent ideas/strategies so that the can improve their companies and remain completive. 

I’m not trying to take over here, but I’m going to give you some free advices.

I reviewed the last 10 pages to understand the current situation and I found these logos:

#################################################################################

I personally like this one, however a few things of this logo that can be improved in the future.

#################################################################################

This is the second best in my opinion.

I can’t believe that you picked the current logo over these two corporative-like ones.

This is a brief list of what the community of VirtualCoin needs to do in order to go to somewhere  before we all die of old age:

#Change the current logo for one of the two that I posted above.

#Clean up the OP and replace it with relevant information and the new logo. 

#Fix the wallet and replace the logo with the new one.

#Get VC listed at least on yobit for now.

#After VC gets listed, THE COMMUNITY MUST NOT SELL ITS COINS UNDER 0.00500000, (expensive coins encourage people to buy and support communities).

After doing all this, more projects can be added to VC and make it more valuable.

I volunteer to pay for the premium listing service on yobit so that VC can be added there for sure if the community is willing to comply with the list above.

I know that all this can be done in less than 10 days, I’ll return in a few days to see the answer of the community.

Cheers!

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
hey Guys I need a reliable node that I can use as master, plz let me know who has one. This will prevent forking.

The PC (node) needs to be up 24x7 & fix IP address.

I'm shocked - dev returned!!

I have some coins on hardcoreminers. They were sent regularly to the wallet, but now it turns out that they are on a different fork.
Can I get back those coins?

Smiley

Hehe Wink
addnode=vc.hardcoreminers.com:30410

This was the one node that was up for 2 years Wink
In mean time some people mined so they are on that chain.

hardcoreminers BIG THANK'S ! Smiley As usual, we can count on you.

HarryPorter,  we can use this node? That would be the best solution.

I'll talk to Yobit, added to the VC market.

Yap, agree... that is very fair and best solution (as I was talking from beginning we should use higher number chain...)

My server with active VC node already synced to hardcoreminers one, so from my side all is fine - there is no any fork. I will leave node online for now, to help network etc.
New, refreshed client is a good idea, if dev. can realise it, would be great and I am sure it will help.

P.s. bounty you sent me before, is visible too, nothing lost or despaired.
legendary
hey Guys I need a reliable node that I can use as master, plz let me know who has one. This will prevent forking.

I have some coins on hardcoreminers. They were sent regularly to the wallet, but now it turns out that they are on a different fork.

Smiley

Hehe Wink
addnode=vc.hardcoreminers.com:30410

This was the one node that was up for 2 years Wink
In mean time some people mined so they are on that chain.

hardcoreminers BIG THANK'S ! Smiley As usual, we can count on you.

HarryPorter,  we can use this node? That would be the best solution.

I'll talk to Yobit, added to the VC market.

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

Smiley

Yeahhh..new VC wallet is important now..!!!!!

I'm agree,,,,we need new Virtualcoin WALLET. on my PC Virtualcoin wallet still detect as Virus.!!!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Smiley

Yeahhh..new VC wallet is important now..!!!!!
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
I also still support VirtualCoin.

It is easy for VirtualCoin to hit mainstream & would be easily acceptable in public with popular name & track record of over 2 years.
legendary

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Helloooo v.coinz  Cheesy
My PC still remove VC wallet because detect warm ...!! can you fix that..??
Pages:
Jump to: