Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRTUAL MINING COIN [VMC] | OUR MINED 410 PAYCOINS [XPY] IS ARRIVED!!! - page 3. (Read 146066 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
VMC information from Bittrex:
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 6th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Xinwao thanks the update we will care about this!

Thanks again!
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
VMC information from Bittrex:
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 6th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
I'm interrested in about:
- what are plans for the VMC Team paycoins?
- zencloud cloud mininig is disabled. how it looks from the VMC perpsective?

We are waiting for the details of the XPY Honor program, the plan is depends on it.

We already sold out all of our zenhash, weeks ago.

Already sold? And didn't write about it? Nice.
What was the price?
What you plan to do with received BTC?
What is the amount of collateral security now?
Activity: 143

We are waiting for the details of the XPY Honor program, the plan is depends on it.

We already sold out all of our zenhash, weeks ago.
I think price will go up if we announce the coming features soon. Btw as i told a new team member will join us, announced here soon. Today I go home from Malta, and we can start the work.

Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Any news from CONFERENCE?

Theyre still drunk lol

Hi guys, just a quick update:

The conference was very good, this night is the 3. night when we meet the team members.

Talked and talking a lot of about the future, soon we will have another team member, and more news coming.

Every news will anounce here soon.

I really don't understand why a coin with good devs like you and a good community can have a so low Marketcap. I personally invest 0,40btc in it between 14-25 satoshi. i think we will see a great rise in the next 20 days. any bets?

Why exactly do you see a rise? With the vast amount of cryptos around

Cause marketcap it's to low...its like 12 btc..I can buy it all if I want. And there are a lot of people with money here. And in dev team is a little bit smart they can buy some for there self. Than set a buy wall at 100 satoshi with a little investment and just develop the coin for a good money return. Or just add features and the price will go up by itself.

Theyre still drunk lol

The conference was very good, this night is the 3. night when we meet the team members.

Talked and talking a lot of about the future, soon we will have another team member, and more news coming.

I really don't understand why a coin with good devs like you and a good community can have a so low Marketcap. I personally invest 0,40btc in it between 14-25 satoshi. i think we will see a great rise in the next 20 days. any bets?

Why exactly do you see a rise? With the vast amount of cryptos around
Activity: 109
Merit: 12

Theyre still drunk lol

Theyre still drunk lol

Nice to hear, lets see if you can actually transmit here what you talk about

Theyre still drunk lol

Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
sounds good,

may i be there....