Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRTUAL MINING COIN [VMC] | OUR MINED 410 PAYCOINS [XPY] IS ARRIVED!!! - page 5. (Read 146029 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Good to see some action on VMC at Bittrex.com and people were thinking this coin is dead Smiley

Theres rumors of the devs running with the paycoins and the GIGAHASH

Who is running with the paycoins? Are you want to buy cheap coins and fudding here? Smiley

Good to see some action on VMC at Bittrex.com and people were thinking this coin is dead Smiley

Theres rumors of the devs running with the paycoins and the GIGAHASH
I don't know trinity coin but this is the VMC topic guys...

Sorry about that, will not ask anymore about it.. keep up the good work guys.

No problem, Bitwarrior!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Sorry about that, will not ask anymore about it.. keep up the good work guys.
legendary

So what is this.... a paycoin shill coin? to suck more money from daft paycoin supporters?

Looks like it.. Perhaps people should go get some Trinity before things get crazy on cryptoine. Just saying Wink

And what does Trinitycoin offers? That is better than VMC?

Trinity*

Can you be more specific?
Activity: 264
Merit: 250

So what is this.... a paycoin shill coin? to suck more money from daft paycoin supporters?

Looks like it.. Perhaps people should go get some Trinity before things get crazy on cryptoine. Just saying Wink

Trinity*
legendary

legendary

VMC is very different from XPY, it just happens that some investment came to gawminers and to paycoin.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
theres rumor some major news is coming..... Roll Eyes
legendary
wil
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
seems like pump incoming guys ^^
Hi guys, You can expect me at the conference, looks like I can participate in it and write a summary about the event.

See you soon!

Hey good news that you will be with us at the conference. See you at next week!  Wink
volume picking up on bittrex?

3.6 BTC volume today, not bad!  Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Hi guys, You can expect me at the conference, looks like I can participate in it and write a summary about the event.

See you soon!

Hey good news that you will be with us at the conference. See you at next week!  Wink
volume picking up on bittrex?

See you soon!

Hey good news that you will be with us at the conference. See you at next week!  Wink
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

See you soon!

Thanks, see u soon  Wink
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

See you soon!
Hi Guys!

We are not dead, working on the POS, waiting for the Paycoin price increase, and weekly redeem is coming soon.

Next burn announcement coming too.

You mean waiting for Paycoin crash? They are being investigated already what are you waiting for, its claiming scam all over the place
Pages:
Jump to: