Pages:
Author

Topic: Visit of ASICMINER's Immersion Cooling Mining Facility - page 5. (Read 284680 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 500
I'm wondering where the boiled liquid is going, you said the tank is not a pressure vessel, so is it just lost?

I think OP just meant the liquid *looked* like it was boiling. I'm betting it looked like it was boiling because the pumps are continually circulating the liquid around the blades.

The fluid IS boiling but it boils at a much lower boiling point that water. Since they mention 37 degrees for the room temperature, which I assume is Celsius, I imagine they are using a fluid that boils somewhere between 40-60 Celsius, of which there are a number of options from 3M. Immersion cooling is really neat, just requires a vapor-seal for the container and a condenser to condense the evaporated fluid. So long as you don't exceed your heat exchange capacity, you will minimally pressurize the container.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Impressive operation!  Thanks for the many pictures!
Activity: 714
I'm wondering where the boiled liquid is going, you said the tank is not a pressure vessel, so is it just lost?

I think OP just meant the liquid *looked* like it was boiling. I'm betting it looked like it was boiling because the pumps are continually circulating the liquid around the blades.
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Nice racks. Very impressive setup. Any chance of sharing "the specs" of this facility?

Couldn't help but hum along to this song. (Deus Ex Soundtrack - Wan Chai)
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 4398
diamond-handed zealot
So much for being a "secret mining location" when you posted photos of easily identifiable buildings surrounding the area.

If somebody pulls off a structure hit on that facility would the difficulty drop enough for the rest of us to notice?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
So much for being a "secret mining location" when you posted photos of easily identifiable buildings surrounding the area.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Winter is coming
Thanks for this write up.  Small donation sent to your charity.

Thank you very much!
Winter is coming
Hi guys, please donate Wink

Your farm looks very greate. Nice work.

But when you are from ASICMiner company :

donate? LoL.... Your Mining Farm donate you Wink
The buyer of ASICMiners donate you....

You stay in competition with your own hardware buyers and grap our hashrate....

No, I'm not a team member of AM. I don't own this farm, I'm a visitor.
The donate is not for myself, it's a charity. Please read my signature.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1027
Miner-Control.de Pooler

Your farm looks very greate. Nice work.

But when you are from ASICMiner company :

donate? LoL.... Your Mining Farm donate you Wink
The buyer of ASICMiners donate you....

You stay in competition with your own hardware buyers and grap our hashrate....

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I wish NY Times, Forbes etc. would report about this... the maturing of Bitcoin rather than some silly satoshi-dpr "link" that some "expert
 came up with.
Activity: 333
Thanks for this write up.  Small donation sent to your charity.
Winter is coming

The liquid will not lose, remember it's expensive. the tank is sealed.  the heat is exchanged out and collected to be cool by the cooling machine.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
WOW!!

Thanks for share!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 4398
diamond-handed zealot
no wonder I'm getting so little coin for my hash   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
Activity: 896

Is ASICMINER HQ in Hong Kong? If yes then Ima pay them a visit when I go back to Hong Kong (my hometown)!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
these dudes are banking !
Winter is coming
Activity: 311
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
Oh boy! This is VERY exciting news and some very good input from someone who has been to the baddest mining farm in the world! I expect this news to be very helpful with the share price, however it just made me want to hold this stock even more now!BTC
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
Pages:
Jump to: