Pages:
Author

Topic: Vitalik Buterin leaves. Who would benefit?? ETC is my bet - page 3. (Read 462 times)

oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
ETH is coin number two! It is not possible to replace it at the moment! I'm sure that Buterin departure is fake news! You will see when the market breaks down, they will say that they have reached an agreement with Buterin and he has returned!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
ETC is absolutely not interesting to investors,so it is not a competitor to Ethereum,but if deystivitelno acne fall out of the game and Ethereum will not be able to quickly return to the course,EOS or ADA will replace it.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
What about new coins as Vechain, ICX, Qtum for example? Yes, it's young but they have a good team and wide support from community. Do you think that it have not chance? Maybe real projects is not in TOP10 only?
Activity: 630
EOS - too centralized
ADA - still just a promise
NEO - progress has been too slow
KMD - I like this one but still can't compare to ETC

NEO progress too slow?! I think that is incorrect. It has been 1 year exactly and it already has ICOs running on it's platform. The speed of the transactions is faster than ethereum and their signups are less scammy than the ethereum ones. NEO will benefit the most if ethereum falls.
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
ETC doesn't has much development going on for it so even if ETH fails ETC isn't taking the bet as there are other bigger Ethereum competitors.

Lol have you had a look at their github?
There's plenty of activity going on with ETC, just no icos since they are deliberately avoiding that path.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
First of why are you going into such hypothetical situations. And you are even ready to kill Vitalik Buterin so that you could make money on your ETC holdings, that's really bad thinking. Also ETC doesn't has much development going on for it so even if ETH fails ETC isn't taking the bet as there are other bigger Ethereum competitors.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
EOS is very good project, what it is some centralized is not problem.
I do not sense some benefits on decentralization crypto while
Centralization is a huge problem and no one likes that. You may not see the benefit of decentralization for now, but over time, I am sure you will get to understand or maybe you just need to read more to see the advantages and disadvantages of both, and then weigh your options based on that.

In the case where something like this happens, which is practically impossible anyway, I would choose NEO as it is becoming to look good gradually with the way things are going and slow progress does not make it not to have a chance, but really if we are to look at a lot of things put together with ETC being a fork of Ethereum and can give it a faster development, it is likely to be the pick by most.
Activity: 280
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I think if he would leave it will cause suck a huge FUD and some people will wild a way to capitalize on that. Demand is high and we will see som much new Etheriums it's hard to imagine.
If he ever decides to have his own personal commitment like taking the job offer of google that's an amazing opportunity for him.

Lol what opportunity??
Salary jobs are for losers and google is no exception. A creative genial neckbeard like Vitalik would whither in that feminist leftist dominated environment which is google.

And he wouldn't give a fuck about that salary anyway.

He was ****obviously**** joking in that tweet where he said to be considering working for goolag.
He won't post it if he isn't interested about it.

What he did, boasting? he has an interest about it and if salary jobs are for losers, working to a multi millionaire company is different from the traditional jobs that people are going everyday.

Google is an exception to salary job losers. We don't even know the offer, JD and everything. He can be offered there just to sit and become an asset to the company for doing nothing and get hundreds of thousands monthly.

They made him an offer, and he thought it was funny but then realized it's not.
He made enough millions to not be interested in any namejob.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
If he ever decides to have his own personal commitment like taking the job offer of google that's an amazing opportunity for him.

Lol what opportunity??
Salary jobs are for losers and google is no exception. A creative genial neckbeard like Vitalik would whither in that feminist leftist dominated environment which is google.

He was ****obviously**** joking in that tweet where he said to be considering working for goolag.
He won't post it if he isn't interested about it.

What he did, boasting? he has an interest about it and if salary jobs are for losers, working to a multi millionaire company is different from the traditional jobs that people are going everyday.

Google is an exception to salary job losers. We don't even know the offer, JD and everything. He can be offered there just to sit and become an asset to the company for doing nothing and get hundreds of thousands monthly.
Activity: 700
I do not think that in the near future it is worth thinking about the fact that such steep players will simply and quickly leave the game. If Vitalik leaves the game, it will be at the top of the price, and he will get so much money, he can skosque. I do not believe in Vitali's weak hands, he clearly knows what he is doing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I can say that KMD (Komodo) will take the role of crypto world.
Komodo still undervalued. This is a good project. They have an atomic swap, dex, and dICO.
His place can take not only ETC, but also for example EOS, NEO. I do not know who will win this possible competition. I'm betting on EOS.

For me EOS is by far the LEAST likely competitor to succeed. And every week since they launched main net I get an extra reason to think so.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
His place can take not only ETC, but also for example EOS, NEO. I do not know who will win this possible competition. I'm betting on EOS.
I think, like the case with Bitcoin, when Satoshi leaves, because we're continuing to work and grow without him, and with Ehtereum it would be just the same, it is not dependidng on the person.

Then why did ETH price plummeted that day some rumors spread online about his demise in a car accident?
The market cares about him being part of Ethereum, and this is a vulnerability of ETH.
ETC doesn't have such one-man-project thing issue.
Activity: 280
I think, like the case with Bitcoin, when Satoshi leaves, because we're continuing to work and grow without him, and with Ehtereum it would be just the same, it is not dependidng on the person.
Vitalik will eventually leave that is inevitable. he has hinted multiple times that he does not believe in ethereum's future in his tweets. specially last year there was a lot of drama because he was telling people how he will never buy ETH if he had the choice.
so far he has been working on ethereum only to have a big resume so that he can find a place in the banking cartel that is already supporting him with their millions of dollars and pumping ethereum..

when he leaves ETH price will take a huge hit. you say 60%, i say it will drop 90% specially from the current price. the real value of ETH is below $100 and without Vitalik it will be even lower because ETH has always been a big illusionary hype and each time that wall breaks people see what the reality is behind it.

Yeah actually what made really made me think was when he not only endorsed ETC but hinted that these guys might be the ones actually making it.
He doesn't seem too happy about the way ETH is going and can't blame him for that.

Lol what opportunity??

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Vitalik will eventually leave that is inevitable. he has hinted multiple times that he does not believe in ethereum's future in his tweets. specially last year there was a lot of drama because he was telling people how he will never buy ETH if he had the choice.
so far he has been working on ethereum only to have a big resume so that he can find a place in the banking cartel that is already supporting him with their millions of dollars and pumping ethereum..

when he leaves ETH price will take a huge hit. you say 60%, i say it will drop 90% specially from the current price. the real value of ETH is below $100 and without Vitalik it will be even lower because ETH has always been a big illusionary hype and each time that wall breaks people see what the reality is behind it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Let's imagine Vitalik Buterin just left the game.
Reason is irrelevat;

No, it's not. In that hypothetical case, it would not be the same if Vitalik left Ethereum for health or economic reasons than if he did it because he no longer believed in the project. In the latter case, it would have an impact, but if he left for reasons that had nothing to do with Ethereum, there would be no reason for anything relevant to happen in the medium or long term. Ethereum is already a fairly consolidated project.
Pages:
Jump to: