Pages:
Author

Topic: vitalik's contribution is also great - page 3. (Read 273 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
September 16, 2021, 11:19:05 AM
He did well. Only wish he didn't allow Ethereum to be centered around him or anyone else that it becomes difficult for him to realize that certain proposals and decisions they've taken could centralized Ethereum and make it difficult for anyone interested in it to easily run  and fully participate in the Network.
 I think he should also consider building Ethereum horizontally rather than vertically to avoid building Tower of Babel which would only work if it's centered around a king
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 16, 2021, 09:39:05 AM
He's the total opposite of Satoshi as his identity is very known amongst the community not to mention that he created the 2nd largest crypto in the cryptospace which is Ethereum. But we need not glorify this people too much, it's not like they don't deserve it but it's not really good that we worship people because when they do something that we don't like or is against our morals, we will only get our image of them destroyed.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
September 16, 2021, 08:27:17 AM
He is an amazing person who give big contribution for cryptocurrency world. I also tend to believe anything he says regarding cryptocurrency, it's help me a lot for taking decision for trading. There are so many people who trying to create the same company like him and some of them are already success, I think it proof that his ideas are very good. Now I holding ETH and other similar cryptocurrencies such as TRX and etc. I think the bullish market don't really starting yet but I can get 200% profit if I sell some of my cryptocurrency that I bought few weeks ago. I like how ETH company work so I also invest in similar companies too.
Activity: 205
Merit: 80
September 16, 2021, 06:22:27 AM
I'm not sure whether Vitalik Buterin comes second after Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is adopted much more than the rest of the coins in the market. On the other hand, Ethereum is actually at a better level in terms of development I think. Ethereum is still being improved a lot and Ethereum 2.0 will bring great things to the investors and users I believe.
Bitcoint is not really the first cryptocurrency but the first one that many people are now using. You can do some research that I am right and even some higher ranks in this forum are also discussing this one before. Vitalik created eth where many people did used it since it is faster to confirmed than bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
September 16, 2021, 05:47:06 AM
I'm not sure whether Vitalik Buterin comes second after Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is adopted much more than the rest of the coins in the market. On the other hand, Ethereum is actually at a better level in terms of development I think. Ethereum is still being improved a lot and Ethereum 2.0 will bring great things to the investors and users I believe.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 16, 2021, 05:19:03 AM
I feel that vitalik created blockchain 2.0, which should be regarded as a milestone in the currency circle. In the world of blockchain, his contribution is second  after Satoshi Nakamoto.
Pages:
Jump to: