Pages:
Author

Topic: VLT | Veltor | Donar Network | Minimalism. - page 16. (Read 141330 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Now the devs are public, think it can get on polo/bittrex?
Everything within it's time , I'd say...
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Polo would take this coin to the moon. Thats for sure, but it's not gonna be easy.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
last block hit was 95 minutes ago.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
over 2 hours now and coins are still unconfirmed in my wallet, why is it taking so long?
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Rofl. this is too good.

What masks will they wear to their video interviews?

legendary
Activity: 1498
Rofl. this is too good.

What masks will they wear to their video interviews?
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
I like coins like these because they are easily pumped. The miners just have to hold, they don't have to pay extra to buy the coin up. Moon soon  Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Just got confirmations from one of the developers listed that He is indeed involved in veltor project  Smiley
Activity: 447
Things are just getting interesting...
Activity: 826
Definitely good to see the transparancy still being alive + knowing who's involved with the veltor foundation.
legendary
Activity: 1498
You can't make this shit up!  Grin Shocked
Activity: 762
Nice, Veltor has entered a new era. We are all Jason!!

Activity: 585
Awesome!!!
This puts the project to a whole new level! Really upped the game here  Cool
Activity: 192
Merit: 19
Sunday update:

I have been thinking about this for some time now. There is something I'll have to tell you guys sooner or later. In this case sooner. Today. Veltor is entering into a phase I didn't see coming back when I started the project. Where I think that it's best for the project that I reveal who Jason really is.

The truth is: there is no Jason. There never was.

Jason was an idea, a lead figure, much like Satoshi, to represent the thoughts and ideas of a group of people. He was the embodiment of what we thought was a vision of the true potential of blockchain technology. A counter movement to the troubles of the Bitcoin community.

We have reached a point where Jason is no longer needed.

Why now? Veltor was never a well organized group of people. It was a spontaneous effort, with people contributing their free time, coming and going over the months. Jason represented the organic consensus that would arise in the group. As the real potential of Veltor became clear to more and more people, many voices started calling for a more transparent approach.

We want to keep this attitude alive. Anyone who can bring value to the project is more than welcome. As Tyler Durden so aptly put it in Fight Club: you determine your own level of involvment. At this point, a number of people are involved in the project. In randomized order, with what they currently do in their lives:

• Mindaugas Kurlavicius (Ruby Developer)
  • Max Wolter (Go Developer)
  • Sergii Shumakov (C# Developer)
  • Julien Bordellier (Dev Ops)
  • Alexander Bremin (Entrepreneur)
  • Gaury Antoine (Product Manager)
  • Ivan Mendoza (Web Developer)

Remember: I am Jason. You are Jason. We are all Jason.

Who was the person who did the interview?

Was it Julien?

Anyways thanks for the revelations.

Veltor will be something special for sure.
Activity: 280
Thanks for this information, good to know who you are.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I'm an artist, my paint is code
Sunday update:

I have been thinking about this for some time now. There is something I'll have to tell you guys sooner or later. In this case sooner. Today. Veltor is entering into a phase I didn't see coming back when I started the project. Where I think that it's best for the project that I reveal who Jason really is.

The truth is: there is no Jason. There never was.

Jason was an idea, a lead figure, much like Satoshi, to represent the thoughts and ideas of a group of people. He was the embodiment of what we thought was a vision of the true potential of blockchain technology. A counter movement to the troubles of the Bitcoin community.

We have reached a point where Jason is no longer needed.

Why now? Veltor was never a well organized group of people. It was a spontaneous effort, with people contributing their free time, coming and going over the months. Jason represented the organic consensus that would arise in the group. As the real potential of Veltor became clear to more and more people, many voices started calling for a more transparent approach.

We want to keep this attitude alive. Anyone who can bring value to the project is more than welcome. As Tyler Durden so aptly put it in Fight Club: you determine your own level of involvment. At this point, a number of people are involved in the project. In randomized order, with what they currently do in their lives:

• Mindaugas Kurlavicius (Ruby Developer)
  • Max Wolter (Go Developer)
  • Sergii Shumakov (C# Developer)
  • Julien Bordellier (Dev Ops)
  • Alexander Bremin (Entrepreneur)
  • Gaury Antoine (Product Manager)
  • Ivan Mendoza (Web Developer)

Remember: I am Jason. You are Jason. We are all Jason.
Activity: 1008
How is the coin distribution of this? There seem to be no coins at all available for sale, just 100 here and there. How is it possible?

They have been eaten - look at the charts today.
legendary
Activity: 1025
How is the coin distribution of this? There seem to be no coins at all available for sale, just 100 here and there. How is it possible?
Pages:
Jump to: