Pages:
Author

Topic: VLT | Veltor | Donar Network | Minimalism. - page 29. (Read 141330 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
February 21, 2017, 10:12:55 PM
Hi, anyone know what is the estimate mining cost for 1 VLT as of right now?
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
February 21, 2017, 10:02:23 PM

Whats your VLT address, lemme send you some to make sure it works for you.

Hey bud, i appreiacte the kind gesture. Im sure its working well as im pointing hash at the daemon for a small solo run and it's updating my best shares without hw errors or rejects. Might be a shot in the dark, but hey, why not? Lets just chalk up our generosities as even  Wink
Cool, well I am happy to give out 25 VLT as way to keep Veltor community going.
Any ideas?

25 VLT free ?? shiet can I get some too?
To anybody who comes up with a good suggestion, giftcard or idea for Veltor community.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
February 21, 2017, 09:56:59 PM

Hey bud, i appreiacte the kind gesture. Im sure its working well as im pointing hash at the daemon for a small solo run and it's updating my best shares without hw errors or rejects. Might be a shot in the dark, but hey, why not? Lets just chalk up our generosities as even  Wink
Any ideas?

25 VLT free ?? shiet can I get some too?
February 21, 2017, 09:49:26 PM

Any ideas?
Activity: 368
February 21, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

Activity: 446
February 21, 2017, 06:10:07 PM
Some exciting things happening around VLT, Jason's got a great vision and assembling a team to help speaks volumes. Diff is up as is price, but don't think it's too late to get aboard. Realize the new code hasn't even been implemented yet and is still in development. Not to mention VLT is only traded on Yobit, a place many won't even frequent. When the changeover happens to the new VLT they'll be fomo abound. Total coin supply & daily mined is extremely low. It's be wise to invest now if you haven't already  Wink
Activity: 1008
February 21, 2017, 05:22:56 PM

Hashrate is getting alot bigger now  Cool
Activity: 156
I'm an artist, my paint is code
February 21, 2017, 04:58:45 AM
Hey, here is a Mac Qt wallet since you didn't have one:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drWjU1VlEycXM0TUk

Smiley

Thank you!

But please be aware, downloading untrusted binaries are always associated with risk.

J.V.

Activity: 1008
February 21, 2017, 04:29:02 AM

Smiley

Cool thank you, you should talk to Jason potentially about helping with development. I like the work you did on Spectrecoin Smiley
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
February 21, 2017, 03:43:21 AM

Smiley
February 21, 2017, 12:24:04 AM

Yep, that is the exact extension I downloaded from, posted on the opening page..Thanks though. Really cant think of any reason for that to happen. Skimmed through the thread and havent seen anyone else comment on any similarities. No idea..

Are you sure you have disabled your AV properly? Ususually that sounds like a AV issue. Do you also have full admin rights?
I too have Win 10 and it works properly for me.

Ah shit man. Youre right. I have multiple av's installed and didnt disable one of them.. got a BTC tip address? Would like to send some bits your way for going out of your way and letting me know i completely facepalmed that situation lol. Thanks

I am happy it works for you now. We all have face-palmed sometime.

Indeed. I wish good karma your way. Didnt get in early on this one due to lack of windows essentials and never glanced back on the development until recently. More incentive to build a linux box.. interested to see where this one goes. Good luck!

February 20, 2017, 11:51:39 PM

Yep, that is the exact extension I downloaded from, posted on the opening page..Thanks though. Really cant think of any reason for that to happen. Skimmed through the thread and havent seen anyone else comment on any similarities. No idea..

Are you sure you have disabled your AV properly? Ususually that sounds like a AV issue. Do you also have full admin rights?

Ah shit man. Youre right. I have multiple av's installed and didnt disable one of them.. got a BTC tip address? Would like to send some bits your way for going out of your way and letting me know i completely facepalmed that situation lol. Thanks

Indeed. I wish good karma your way. Didnt get in early on this one due to lack of windows essentials and never glanced back on the development until recently. More incentive to build a linux box.. interested to see where this one goes. Good luck!
February 20, 2017, 11:11:43 PM

February 20, 2017, 11:05:09 PM

February 20, 2017, 10:45:53 PM

February 20, 2017, 10:39:07 PM

February 20, 2017, 10:22:07 PM
So I'm having some really odd issues with this wallet.. on a win10 machine, I downloaded the file from the front page and extracted the folder to my desktop. Proceeded as normal and went to fire it up. The logo comes up and then dissappears. Not only does it not start but the .exe file completely vanishes. It doesnt even go to the recycle bin, it just completely dissapears.. I've tried playing around with it and re-excracting the files but now its telling me that access is denied to extract the .exe but not the dll's. When i restore the .exe to the desktop and try moving it back to the folder with dll's it says i need administrative right just to move it. Regarless if i grant the rights to move the file it still fails.. turned off av/fw and same odd stuff..

Im not going to lie im a bit sketched out. Was excited to hop into this one, as its matured enough and has enough trustworthy names supporting it that i figured all should be good..
Any insight is welcome..

February 20, 2017, 09:59:11 PM
So I'm having some really odd issues with this wallet.. on a win10 machine, I downloaded the file from the front page and extracted the folder to my desktop. Proceeded as normal and went to fire it up. The logo comes up and then dissappears. Not only does it not start but the .exe file completely vanishes. It doesnt even go to the recycle bin, it just completely dissapears.. I've tried playing around with it and re-excracting the files but now its telling me that access is denied to extract the .exe but not the dll's. When i restore the .exe to the desktop and try moving it back to the folder with dll's it says i need administrative right just to move it. Regarless if i grant the rights to move the file it still fails.. turned off av/fw and same odd stuff..

Im not going to lie im a bit sketched out. Was excited to hop into this one, as its matured enough and has enough trustworthy names supporting it that i figured all should be good..
Any insight is welcome..
Activity: 152
February 20, 2017, 04:52:27 PM
I've been following veltor for a while now and I really like where to coin is headed. I wasn't really a believer at first but the dev has been really responsive and the coin has really started to move. I'd like to start mining but I'm having some issues getting the miner set up. I'm trying to use the AMD miner in the OP but no matter how i set it up I cant seem to get the miner to work. Should I be using a .bat or .conf for it? What do I need to put in the miner to mine on say suprnova? This isn't my first rodeo with mining crypto but I've never really had this many problems setting up a miner, so any help would be great

try this
https://youtu.be/eMNJovURjz4

Thanks! This is just what I needed, turns out I had a bit mixed up.
On that note, does anyone know of a calculator or some way to estimate how much VLT you can mine with a given hashrate? or is that simply a wait and see kind of thing as of now?

Not sure if a calculator is available, but with only 750VLT mined / day I imagine it's pretty difficult now. Buying is probs the best option - the scarcity of this coin gives it potential value of 10x current price in short term if dev can deliver LN. Read back over all the posts looking for OTC buys - no one is selling.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 20, 2017, 04:47:16 PM
I've been following veltor for a while now and I really like where to coin is headed. I wasn't really a believer at first but the dev has been really responsive and the coin has really started to move. I'd like to start mining but I'm having some issues getting the miner set up. I'm trying to use the AMD miner in the OP but no matter how i set it up I cant seem to get the miner to work. Should I be using a .bat or .conf for it? What do I need to put in the miner to mine on say suprnova? This isn't my first rodeo with mining crypto but I've never really had this many problems setting up a miner, so any help would be great

try this
https://youtu.be/eMNJovURjz4

Thanks! This is just what I needed, turns out I had a bit mixed up.
On that note, does anyone know of a calculator or some way to estimate how much VLT you can mine with a given hashrate? or is that simply a wait and see kind of thing as of now?
Pages:
Jump to: