Pages:
Author

Topic: VOD - Abusing Trust System - page 5. (Read 4040 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
March 22, 2015, 06:12:31 AM
It will be only fair for Vod if he will now give red trust to every other Microsoft's dealer or resellers of other services and accounts. It would be fair.
But I'm afraid this way if he really would do this, we will have half of the marketplace marked with red trust.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 22, 2015, 06:02:44 AM
This user left negative feedback to every MSDN seller just because he think's selling MSDN key is illegal and somehow in his dictionary is a 'scam'.
He then offered me to stop selling so he would remove the negative trust.

I have tried to do so - let me know if I have missed any.

I'm willing to give you a second chance on the forums.  If you immediately stop the sale of your keys, I will remove your negative feedback in one month.  See my signature.

Vod/Dickhead

And the following was my reply to him :

I'll stop selling keys immediately, but everyone should do that, there should be no sale of MSDN admin accounts and invites too because those are created 'ill-legally'. Also those cracked netflix, hbo go, etc., accounts should not be sold too since they use other people's credit cards and boy oh oy that is ill-legal (see no air quotes -_-).
There are people selling carded iPhone account too, that should not occur too, ill-legal you see. Many people sell starbucks and other gift cards which are clearly carded and/or stolen, this should stop too. Also selling/trading private tracker invites is "ill-legal" according to tracker's T&C, so this should be banned too. Also selling accounts (BTCTalk ones) should not be allowed at all.
Hence I covered 90% of the marketplace activities. Cheesy
Heck these are way more ill-legal than selling MSDN keys, which isn't ill-legal and is just frowned upon by Microsoft.
Also 1 month is a long time for something that is not scamming. Stop imposing your rules on everyone. Let the Moderators and other staff do it. You are just a jerk face trying to gain popularity and being a sadistic bitch for self satisfaction.
Regards

But he is not acknowledging any of it. He is saying I have promised to leave selling MSDN. And then starts saying I lied by still selling keys.

If this goes on the marketplace will be dead eventually.

I want his trust to be removed from everyone's accounts, or everyone selling Netflix, etc. as mentioned in my reply must be told to stop selling too.
The reason is MSDN is legal selling where as the type sellers in my reply are selling stolen accounts, gift cards and this counts as credit card fraud.

I hope theymos you read this because you clearly ignored my PM 1-2 days ago.
Pages:
Jump to: