Pages:
Author

Topic: Vod became a threat to the stability of the forum - page 3. (Read 2804 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I'm not threatening you right now, I'm talking about real actions.

I'm thinking of a democratic petition which we can all sign to show the forum administrators and moderators that Vod is abusing his powers and is a threat to the stability of Bitcointalk.

I'm all for this - let's come out of the shadows and deal with this in the public legal system.

I'll win, and you'll be exposed.   Smiley

Bring it, scammer!

I'm not even in the shadows... I'm not trying to hide anything. Right now, there isn't any evidence that can bring you to court yet, but I will find it, don't worry.

Ok, I won't.  Smiley

Onto your next fake paypal account, Mr. Anonymous...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

I'm thinking of a democratic petition which we can all sign to show the forum administrators and moderators that Vod is abusing his powers and is a threat to the stability of Bitcointalk.

I'm all for this - let's come out of the shadows and deal with this in the public legal system.

Bring it, scammer!

I'm not even in the shadows... I'm not trying to hide anything. Right now, there isn't any evidence that can bring you to court yet, but I will find it, don't worry.
Vod
legendary

Bring it, scammer!
Now, Vod has tracked down one of my PayPal addresses (Aint using it anymore so don't worry).

If you aren't using it anymore, that's ok.  You'll be blacklisted from opening up anymore paypal accounts.  I know you can't continually open up fake bank accounts with stolen credit cards.  There is a limit to your anonymity.  

Try and create a new paypal address using a VPN... soon enough you'll use it to sell more stolen goods, it will be reported to me, and it will be blacklisted.    Smiley

Your threats are empty - you hide in the shadows.  BUT you have an alternative - stop selling stolen Microsoft keys.

Have a wonderful day, scammer "Jake".   Wink

"Stop selling Microsoft keys". You can't tell me what to do, it's as simple as that. As stated by the person above you, I'm not selling any stolen goods. If I am, tell me what is exactly stolen? As I can't see one thing that is.
I don't even use credit cards for my PayPal. I honestly never used a CC ever in my life.
"Scammer Jake" made me laugh. Tell one person I've scammed. Don't say Jstarc, because he wouldn't even let me help him as he immediately opened up a PayPal claim.

For example, last time, I sold someone an invite and it got blocked because of some reason. You know what I did? I sent him the full payment back, even though he already generated keys with it. Of course, you won't believe me, but who are you?

Obviously, you don't understand. When something is against a company's TOS, it doesn't mean it's illegal and the goods are stolen.
Now, Vod has tracked down one of my PayPal addresses (Aint using it anymore so don't worry).

If you aren't using it anymore, that's ok.  You'll be blacklisted from opening up anymore paypal accounts.  I know you can't continually open up fake bank accounts with stolen credit cards.  There is a limit to your anonymity. 

Try and create a new paypal address using a VPN... soon enough you'll use it to sell more stolen goods, it will be reported to me, and it will be blacklisted.    Smiley

Your threats are empty - you hide in the shadows.  BUT you have an alternative - stop selling stolen Microsoft keys.

Have a wonderful day, scammer "Jake".   Wink

Just incase he does not understand the stolen part it's Microsoft OP chances are is stealing from.  There is no such thing as a MSDN account that allows sales.  Just look at the TOS

Your not allowed to:rent, lease, lend, resell, transfer, or sublicense any Services or portion thereof to or for third parties, except as explicitly permitted herein or in license terms that accompany any Services component;

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/cc300389.aspx

If you show license terms that Microsoft is allowing you to somehow do the above  you could prove it's legal.  But I personally have not seen this ever. The selling of keys killed Microsoft Technet.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

If you aren't using it anymore, that's ok.  You'll be blacklisted from opening up anymore paypal accounts.  I know you can't continually open up fake bank accounts with stolen credit cards.  There is a limit to your anonymity.  

Try and create a new paypal address using a VPN... soon enough you'll use it to sell more stolen goods, it will be reported to me, and it will be blacklisted.    Smiley

Your threats are empty - you hide in the shadows.  BUT you have an alternative - stop selling stolen Microsoft keys.

Just incase he does not understand the stolen part it's Microsoft OP chances are is stealing from.  There is no such thing as a MSDN account that allows sales.  Just look at the TOS

Your not allowed to:rent, lease, lend, resell, transfer, or sublicense any Services or portion thereof to or for third parties, except as explicitly permitted herein or in license terms that accompany any Services component;

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/cc300389.aspx

If you show license terms that Microsoft is allowing you to somehow do the above  you could prove it's legal.  But I personally have not seen this ever. The selling of keys killed Microsoft Technet.
Vod
legendary
He has pretty well admitted what he is doing is illegal here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11199096
Vod
legendary

Please close this thread.
I've accepted my mistake and apologized to Vod in a PM.
Pages:
Jump to: