Pages:
Author

Topic: Vod is abusing his merit source position to give 50 merit to his supporters - page 2. (Read 2038 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
before Vod removed from merit source since he wanted too, i wanna know how it's feel having a shower which full of merits given by him  Grin
Activity: 241
Merit: 98
This wont be an abuse because Vod is part of the mafia here,if it was just a normies then that would be an abuse.If you aint belong to them you're out.

Another example of negative thinking man. Community don't allow the word "mafia" and there is nothing here on bitcointalk which seems like this. Its really interesting to hear something like that because i believe all scammers way of thinking is likely similar and on the other side all default trusted members have got the same point of view against scammers. That"s why it could look like a group or mafia for you dude.
you are an example of a stupid cunt,ass licking faggot.Its clearly an abuse ,and you are only denying it, if the person abusing is powerful you are going to lick,if its just a normal guy you are going to say its an abuse..LOL
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
QS, would you be willing to lock this topic? There are already plenty of open topics about Vod and his behaviour. Send Theymos a PM and tell him why you feel like Vod should be removed as a merit source. He's the only one who can remove him as a source so having another endless discussion isn't contributing to the Meta section in any way.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Vod is giving multiple people 50 merit for very low effort posts (they are on topic and not necessarily wrong) in a thread discussing something that reflects on him poorly. He is giving away merit to people supporting him.

I am referring to this thread. Although he is also giving 50 merit to others who have recently supported him.

His status as a merit source should be revoked and reversing the merit transactions should be considered.

And all the other merit he has given at really appropriate post .... if he gives from time to time 50 merit to not let them expire and that being to an in he's opinion good member that will send them away with good care isn't bad as well....
If it would be to shady, newbie accounts, then the story is different....

But for example if VOD goes on a holiday for two weeks not able to be online, then it wouldn't be bad to send them to a good poster, judgemental member to spend them as he sees fit .....

Better to let merit be used for good then let them be expired, just to sell merit, to support shady accounts that are the NO-go's for merit sending....

Don't make noise where no noise is needed. He isn't made a source cause he has bad judgement!

Presumably, Vod is purposefully giving merit inappropriately in an effort to get fired as a merit source
No shit sherlock.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
So this website is basically like the book Lord of the Flies.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
Theymos has responded to my request to be removed as a merit source.  No more working for free.  Smiley

I gave you 10 merits for having licked the merit sauce (sic), and for not dropping a boob whilst doing it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Vod is giving multiple people 50 merit for very low effort posts (they are on topic and not necessarily wrong) in a thread discussing something that reflects on him poorly. He is giving away merit to people supporting him.

I am referring to this thread. Although he is also giving 50 merit to others who have recently supported him.

His status as a merit source should be revoked and reversing the merit transactions should be considered.

And all the other merit he has given at really appropriate post .... if he gives from time to time 50 merit to not let them expire and that being to an in he's opinion good member that will send them away with good care isn't bad as well....
If it would be to shady, newbie accounts, then the story is different....

But for example if VOD goes on a holiday for two weeks not able to be online, then it wouldn't be bad to send them to a good poster, judgemental member to spend them as he sees fit .....

Better to let merit be used for good then let them be expired, just to sell merit, to support shady accounts that are the NO-go's for merit sending....

Don't make noise where no noise is needed. He isn't made a source cause he has bad judgement!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Why do we should start such a fighting - that has negative net-effects in general ?
Let's check what's going on with merit circulations there: Wall Observer, where you can receive merits by uploading images on whatever funny stuffs. No one complaints about that, so far.

Personally, the point is when we need to start a fighting, we actually can find reasons for it; whilst when we need reasons to forgive, we actually can find them.
copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
This wont be an abuse because Vod is part of the mafia here,if it was just a normies then that would be an abuse.If you aint belong to them you're out.

Another example of negative thinking man. Community don't allow the word "mafia" and there is nothing here on bitcointalk which seems like this. Its really interesting to hear something like that because i believe all scammers way of thinking is likely similar and on the other side all default trusted members have got the same point of view against scammers. That"s why it could look like a group or mafia for you dude.
Activity: 241
Merit: 98
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
@theymos, why not remove the Merit system, give a new frame that can be fun.

Lol, like what, post likes Grin? No matter what theymos does, he still can't keep everyone happy as there will still be forum members that'll have one or two things to say about the new system you speak off. We're already getting used to the merit system, so changing it won't be the right step Instead, improving on the system will do the trick. For starters, merit sources should be given the option to choose between sending their earned smerit or allocated smerits. That why they won't have to exaust their allocations before they can play with their earned smerits.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
So this is how people are supposed to rank up now?

Find the threads where dt members and merit sources are fighting and do some brown nosing...

Interesting concept  Roll Eyes

Actually, it is much easier to head over to the WO thread and post something really bullish about BTC.  Wink They have drama there too, but it has little to do with forum politics. You may even get merit for posting what you are having for dinner.  Smiley Memes of bitcoin guy, rocket ships, swimsuit models, green dildos and burning trains can get you bonus merits.  Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So this is how people are supposed to rank up now?

Find the threads where dt members and merit sources are fighting and do some brown nosing...

Interesting concept  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Theymos has responded to my request to be removed as a merit source.  No more working for free.  Smiley
It's the way decentralised forum works, with two-tailed effects, negative and positive, but I said with such decision of Vod, and Hhampuz. There are three DT1 members publicly stated that they wanted to be removed from DT1 member lists recent months (after malboroza).

There are so many users waited for months with their merit source applications, both real ones and fake ones (fake ones mean someones made fake merit source applications in order to get merits); so you actually give them hope.
I wish you all the best after DT1-member retirement, but I actually hope that you won't shut the BPIP site down.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
The feels right now just like this

Play A Song: SAD

I hope Vod just retired from Merit Source & DT not from Bitcointalk too, was a great day we have Reputable Member. I think this kind of drama will be ended after theymos remove Vod as a merit source & DT it's already gone too far. Then he just focused too develop BPIP and contribute to the forum as he usually does.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Theymos has responded to my request to be removed as a merit source.  No more working for free.  Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 28
Trust: ???: -0 / +99
copper member
I don't think the posts are off topic. I think the posts are not 50-merit worthy, and probably not merit worthy at all.

Merit should be given to posts that are objectively high quality, or types of posts that we as a forum want more of.

Others in this thread believe Vod was intentionally acting out in an effort to get fired from being a merit source.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 6555
be constructive or S.T.F.U
I can't control what other people do

If you really believe so, then stop fighting it, let everyone do whatever they want, report those posts and let the mods decide, why start a whole thread and make things even worse?
Vod's recent merit history is him giving merit in exchange for support.

Isn't this what we all do? Theories aside, reality states that we always tend to merit good posts that make sense to us, or that we found funny as you stated.

Anyway, i think you and Vod should take it easy, this is getting boring.
copper member
On the same thread you got more than 10 merit for  only 2 words post.
I can't control what other people do, and the post was objectively funny.

The post I received merit on also was not taking anyone's side.

Vod's recent merit history is him giving merit in exchange for support.
Pages:
Jump to: