Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀VOICECOIN: ESCAPE THE KEYBOARD.SEARCH BY VOICE (ASKING) INSTEAD OF TYPING✅🚀 - page 2. (Read 21394 times)

copper member
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Where are the reference articles that Amazon or Forbes are supporting this project?
And do you have data what is the accuracy of this app so far?
What languages this app supports?
Activity: 75
The project with an interesting concept in the hands of the team that handle it may work smoothly and many investors join
Activity: 77
Looking forward on this crypto currency project until the final platform is launched!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
No wonder this ICO was a failure, it's failure can be summed up by one picture from the competition and space they are trying to acquire:

copper member
Activity: 130
Activity: 90
I think the advantage of the project is the already existing business...
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
i think a technology based project in this era will do very well...
copper member
Activity: 206
Activity: 136
thanks for the info. i will be following to get more info
copper member
The Voiceweb smart blockchain employs Voicecoin (abbreviated as VC) as its token to promote the value distribution and ecological cultivation of the entire  ecosystem, to stimulate the innovation and vitality of intelligent conversational services, and service developers, hardware manufacturers, end users, and browser software companies
Activity: 136
My friend told me about voice coin..looking forward to hear more about it
Activity: 151
If more details are available you can provide us with them pls
copper member
We are committed to bring disruptive changes to the traditional internet industry  again
copper member
Thanks for that vondagon. Voiceweb is a voice-driven, decentralized smart internet based on Voicechain, an universal bridge between chatbot and IoT. 
copper member
Activity: 130
still doing more research regarding the project..need to understand it more
copper member
thats true wilsonthebitcoiner. very soon we shall achieve this. we are looking forward to be in all parts of the globe soon
Activity: 238
I've read somewhere that the project aims at connecting billions of smart IoT devices and chatbots via blockchain..
copper member
You are welcome Marjorie. for the time being you can follow us on  our social platforms listed below:

Activity: 52
Thanks for your prompt reply sir. will consider joining your project.
Pages:
Jump to: