Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀VOICECOIN: ESCAPE THE KEYBOARD.SEARCH BY VOICE (ASKING) INSTEAD OF TYPING✅🚀 - page 4. (Read 21394 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How accurate would that be? Typing atleast guarantee a level of accuracy but I don't think voice usage would, plus what about someone without the knowledge of English, would local languages be supported?
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 0
Just saw several information about the meet up you had..looks great...

Thanks. They will be uploaded
Activity: 48
In General, very good, I think it is very useful for Internet users, I would like to add that you use more features for your platform, then it will be really more popular, thank you
Activity: 29

Where are the photos. Can you post them here please?
Activity: 114
Activity: 52
Was researching more info about the project. the coin is real. will be waiting for more details about this project. very interesting...
Activity: 87
a very interesting idea and innovation, I think this project is very potential in the market and support this project seem to be profitable. hopefully, the progress will be smooth and able to get a lot of investor support.
copper member
Seems like it will be big. when does the ICO start and end?

Hello. details will be provided
copper member
Most interesting project I've heard about so far. so I can actually give my computer a command and google just does the engine search??

Thanks. below is some explanation
copper member
sometimes i feel too lazy to type a whole sentence in google and search for it. so i can now command my laptop by a word of mouth? How now??

It is simply voice Internet. People will talk to the computer like the way we talk to people—minus the sassiness!
Activity: 151
sometimes i feel too lazy to type a whole sentence in google and search for it. so i can now command my laptop by a word of mouth? How now??

I'm not alone..lol
Activity: 151
Seems like it will be big. when does the ICO start and end?
copper member
Most interesting project I've heard about so far. so I can actually give my computer a command and google just does the engine search??

Thanks for your kind words and for your support
Activity: 116
Activity: 52
How exactly does it work? I need to try it
Activity: 34
Voice Browser serving to call sites by names is the past. I and my crew of walking minds, being notoriously known as money and fame pursuers, mastered that two years back and made the code available on github. Grab the code, compile it and get a high-pitched groan in your computer opening sites for you.

But yours is not blockchain integrated..right?
Activity: 148
Merit: 20
Voice Browser serving to call sites by names is the past. I and my crew of walking minds, being notoriously known as money and fame pursuers, mastered that two years back and made the code available on github. Grab the code, compile it and get a high-pitched groan in your computer opening sites for you.
Activity: 34
Wow! where can I get more details about this? how does it work?
Activity: 114
copper member
Italian translation reserved if you need it

It will be discussed and if need be you will be contacted
Pages:
Jump to: