Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ VOLPCOIN TOKEN [VOLP] A.I PROTOCOL - IGNIS || ARDOR ⚡ - page 4. (Read 22715 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
continued enthusiasm for the team so that this project is more widely known to investors and investors interested in joining, and with enthusiasm and lots of investors who join can make the sale of this project increase again and reach its target.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I have Volp Coin (VCP) they will be traded on the exchange? what should be done with them?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Attention, bounty hunters!

Please note that by participating in the VolpA.I`s campaigns, you receive your reward directly to your wallets EVERY WEEK! You do not need to wait for "end of ICO", "listing on the exchange", "unlocking tokens" and other excuses, as in most campaigns of other projects. You just check your wallets every Sunday!
Great
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Attention, bounty hunters!

Please note that by participating in the VolpA.I`s campaigns, you receive your reward directly to your wallets EVERY WEEK! You do not need to wait for "end of ICO", "listing on the exchange", "unlocking tokens" and other excuses, as in most campaigns of other projects. You just check your wallets every Sunday!
Activity: 210
I see the campaign of this project is quite broad as well and I hope in the future to get satisfactory results as well as many investors who join in this project.
Activity: 107
Join our new Discord channel, dedicated to the Portuguese-speaking community : https://discord.gg/duczHsS
Activity: 70
A quote from Volp A.I. dev team on discord today:

"We will not make the same mistakes, we are very cautious of making promises we can’t keep, what we can say is that we are working hard so that all things work correctly and don’t bring skepticism and uncertainty into the Volp community.

We are building a team, promoting Volp, we have contact with some people from India, Brazil, Russia, USA. We are working with real people, professionals qualified to perform the functions we need and will soon be presented to the entire community.

There have been delays in some of our publications because of a license interest conflict."

Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
ok bounty, ok signature but some real news???
Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper is LIVE !

Turkish Website Contents is READY!

Very nice
Activity: 336
Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper is LIVE !

Turkish Website Contents is READY!
Some updates were made in the bounty campaigns.
The signature campaigns are now updated, so take a look...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44346894

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=44445.msg311897#msg311897
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
A useful platform is obtained that combines several services controlled by an autonomous protocol using artificial intelligence algorithms.
Good morning, everyone!

A nice day to participate in the bounty campaign...

For some of you that still don't know what this project is all about, here's a little explanation of the future application possibilities posted by Volp A.I. dev team last week on #about-volp channel on discord (https://t.co/4vmIx2gwSk) :

"First of all, the focus of our project is the development of autonomous tools and sustainable solutions for data management systems. The Volp protocol brings a highly advanced security layer and can be applied in several areas of data management, such as Governance, Database & Storage Management, Data security Reference and Master Data platforms. Volp technology can be easily understood and applied in any of these areas, including technologies that use Blockchain accounting.

An application of the Volp protocol will be very similar to a plugin. When the Volp extension is added to a new environment, it passes on all of the intelligent management features of the Volp protocol to this new system. This process is what we call the “learning environment” where there is an adaptation and systematic readings to map the performance . Unfortunately, there is no easy way to explain how the protocol works, which is why we are working on the Demo. Complex technologies like ours are not easily documented and much less stable in the early stages. As many already know, we chose to work with a version of nxt-client (the one that’s not under JPL license), so that we could present a trial of our platform through the aforementioned Demo.
These measures were taken so that we could develop an educational platform (the Demo) throughout which we will be able to educate the community about the protocol and its applications. As for the Demo, the graphics problems have already been solved. At this moment we are fixing a bug account system, which is already 45% complete. The plan is to re-establish the Demo operation to the public by the next week. We will run some tests with a few members of this community that are willing to cooperate with us, so that we can attest the proper functioning before we release it to the public.

The Volp project currently already counts on the investors who have committed themselves to financing the Volp technology. At the moment we lack some members of the team, but we are trying to solve this as soon as possible. This process is quite complex and sensitive, so we really appreciate the understanding of everyone. The Volp project cannot be explained, as to be understood, in a few words. We believe that from the moment we make the Volp project available to the public, we will be exposed to good and bad comments."

Bitcointalk Bounty thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-volp-ai-campaign-30-milions-tokens-4923996

BitcoinGarden Bounty thread:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=44445.msg311897#msg311897

Wink
i m still waiting!!
Activity: 107
I hope volp dev serious with their project

I can assure you, they are very serious and determined...

Wink

really? what are the progress?

As stated a few minutes ago by Volp A.I. on discord channel:

"We will be doing some changes to the signature campaign and for the demo, every day we do progress. Yesterday we left localhost and started testing on the server"

Wink

@borderline and we count with  you for the great day of revelation  Wink

Wink

As stated a few minutes ago by Volp A.I. on discord channel:

"We will be doing some changes to the signature campaign and for the demo, every day we do progress. Yesterday we left localhost and started testing on the server"

Wink

Wink

Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
I support this project and its team from the very first time they appeared last year at BitcoinGarden forum and I am proud to participate in today's campaign when the project is entering a new level of development! I see very serious and bright prospects for this platform.
Therefore, I encourage everyone to join our bounty campaign and start earning Volp tokens, spreading the word about the VolpA.I.
This project is still little known and highly underrated, so right now it's the right time to get on board! Welcome! Be a Volper!

Bitcointalk #Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-volp-ai-campaign-30-milions-tokens-4923996

BitcoinGarden Bounty thread: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=44445.msg311897#msg311897

Pages:
Jump to: