Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ VOLPCOIN TOKEN [VOLP] A.I PROTOCOL - IGNIS || ARDOR ⚡ - page 9. (Read 22715 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The last time I ran my wallet on July 14, I got another stake and closed it. Today there are no connections. I hope that the developers will not abandon the beta network.

We will maintain the volpcoin beta network in the new Volp platform
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
The last time I ran my wallet on July 14, I got another stake and closed it. Today there are no connections. I hope that the developers will not abandon the beta network.
Activity: 184
Merit: 101
if you need help , drop me a pm
So excited about the preview .. signed up and waiting  Cool

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
old wallet don't work.. and the swap was end. try to go on discord and talk with the dev.
Merit: 0
Did I understand correctly. Wanted to score 200 people, and not even scored 50? Yes ?

PS: Well personally I participated  Wink
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
i have much of volpcoin, about 42k coins on my wallet. but it cannot synchronizing even tough i've used the recent addnode
Activity: 3
is there newest addnode to synchronize the volpcoin wallet??
it is so long time no see the updatting development about volpcoin because i have any volpcoin on my wallet. is it information about coin swap?

coin swap was end.. try to contact dev on discord
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
it is so long time no see the updatting development about volpcoin because i have any volpcoin on my wallet. is it information about coin swap?
Dear Volpers,

Unfortunately, we have come to report that we have not been able to reach the minimum goal of 50 participants for preview.
We have a deadline to determine the number of participants in advance so that all aspects of the tests are prepared for the respective participants.
In this way, we can not have these great resources, with the amount below the minimum required for the test.

Therefore, we will have to evaluate another date so that we can create conditions for the community to participate and be able to complete this goal.

We have created all means to conduct the tests transparently so that everyone certifies our work.
come one guys fill this form

Guys, share and join to the Volp Preview that will happen on July 15th. 

50 people are needed for this to succeed! 

We count on the participation of every user to make this happen !!

https://form.jotformeu.com/Volpcoin/volp-preview-form
Activity: 70
C'mon people sign in the preview!

It's for everyone, and we need this!!!

Without that there is no project!

I see a lot of people lurking at this but not so many active participants...

We are all a part of this!!!
50 people are needed for this to succeed!

And EVERYBODY is welcome for the preview!!!

Link:

https://form.jotformeu.com/Volpcoin/volp-preview-form
I read about a similar project-TTC, the TTC Team has long held an ICO, but so far I have not even presented a prototype. Does your team have any ready-made developments or the whole project is still at the level of ideas?

We already have the functional prototype covering various functionalities in the application of the protocol, we are in the implementation phase of the technology in a service platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
I read about a similar project-TTC, the TTC Team has long held an ICO, but so far I have not even presented a prototype. Does your team have any ready-made developments or the whole project is still at the level of ideas?
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Dear users ,

It's now available, the pre-form for the participation of the Volp preview, for July 15th.

User participation will be limited to members of the community who have believed and trusted Volp from the beginning.

After completing this form, we will keep you in touch about the rules and details.

Link: https://form.jotformeu.com/Volpcoin/volp-preview-form

I filled out the form and wait for details. Let's make the Volp AI Protocol together great! Subscribe to Volp`s SM accounts and channels, invite friends and acquaintances, spread the word in your communities!
Activity: 70
Dear users ,

It's now available, the pre-form for the participation of the Volp preview, for July 15th.

User participation will be limited to members of the community who have believed and trusted Volp from the beginning.

After completing this form, we will keep you in touch about the rules and details.

Preview form filed!
Looking forward to participate...

Smiley
Dear users ,

Activity: 145
Merit: 251
- The Sun -
Great post on Medium...

Just a few days left until the exclusive protocol preview on July 15th!

Looking forward to participate.  Smiley

dont forget to keep the mouse on the clap on medium until it reaches 50 Smiley

make some noise for Volp  Grin
It so happened that I missed the swap.
I applied to support.
They reacted with understanding. The question was solved quickly, clearly, competently.
Its new tokens on ARDOR received. Keep it up.
Good luck to the team, the project and the community.
Pages:
Jump to: