Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote SaltySpitoon for Alt Currency Moderator! - page 3. (Read 6915 times)

donator
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I would vote against smoothie at all costs. one of the most offensive people here, and would be an absolute shithead as a mod.
Don't worry, that much is obvious to us. According to my quick count, his posts have been reported at least 31 times. Looking back at it, I'm surprised that he hasn't been banned...
Banning would certainly not help as long as you easily can recreate an account. It's actually better to have them keep the account - this way there's a clear track record.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I would vote against smoothie at all costs. one of the most offensive people here, and would be an absolute shithead as a mod.

SaltySpitoon sounds like I much better candidate.

Psy was/is a mod. How am I any different?  Cheesy
Are you suggesting psy is unfit as a mod? Cheesy

Why? Are you?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Don't worry, that much is obvious to us. According to my quick count, his posts have been reported at least 31 times. Looking back at it, I'm surprised that he hasn't been banned...
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

It's not about smoothie vs PPC. Tomatocage does not even remotely support PPC. I hope you are truly neutral as you have claimed but the fact that you seem to be eager to cozy up to a well-known troll brings some shadow of doubts.

Still I think volunteer work should be appreciated so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you. Just curious here though, where am I cozying up with Smoothie? I've had more than a fair share of decent conversations with the guy, but I don't really think I've supported what he does. I may have badly worded something meant to be sarcastic, and its coming across wrong.

And for the record my stance on PPC, since I'm sure you would like to know, is that I don't really intend on using them, but I don't see why I should have a say on what currencies other people use, if they have no effect on me whatsoever.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010
Yeah! This sure is a good place to have a Smoothie vs PPC "conversation". The picking Smoothie as a running mate, and comparing him to Sarah Palin was the joke which someone seems to have missed (Because in the 2008 U.S Presidential Election, Sarah Palin being bat shit insane, and the thought that McCane might die, and then we would have Palin as president, is widely believed to be what lost McCane the presidency).
That being said, Smoothie knows I love him, but I think hes crazy.

It's not about smoothie vs PPC. Tomatocage does not even remotely support PPC. I hope you are truly neutral as you have claimed but the fact that you seem to be eager to cozy up to a well-known troll brings some shadow of doubts.

Still I think volunteer work should be appreciated so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Yeah! This sure is a good place to have a Smoothie vs PPC "conversation". The picking Smoothie as a running mate, and comparing him to Sarah Palin was the joke which someone seems to have missed (Because in the 2008 U.S Presidential Election, Sarah Palin being bat shit insane, and the thought that McCane might die, and then we would have Palin as president, is widely believed to be what lost McCane the presidency).
That being said, Smoothie knows I love him, but I think hes crazy.
donator
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Are you suggesting psy is unfit as a mod? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Sunny you don't have to worry I'm not running along side SaltySpitoon. I'm doing this in addition to his request.

"Abusive"? Well you are entitled to your opinion.

Just because I trolled you concerning PPC doesn't mean I was being abusive lol. I guess I hit a soft spot.

Someone is sensitive  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Trolling PPC is still somewhat forgivable but certainly an indication of being unfit of a moderator role. But these remarks are certainly abusive:

Important Note: AndyRossy is GAY. Have a nice day.   Cheesy

I'm gay and I can't read. You hurt my feelings Smoothie.  Cry

Cheesy LOL!

P.S. Cry more bitch! And learn to read! hahaha!

So if you are serious you should apologize to Andy and Tomatocage.

Andy and Tomatocage I truly am sorry if I hurt your feelings.  Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Sunny you don't have to worry I'm not running along side SaltySpitoon. I'm doing this in addition to his request.

Just because I trolled you concerning PPC doesn't mean I was being abusive lol. I guess I hit a soft spot.

Trolling PPC is still somewhat forgivable but certainly an indication of being unfit of a moderator role. But these remarks are certainly abusive:

Important Note: AndyRossy is GAY. Have a nice day.   Cheesy

I'm gay and I can't read. You hurt my feelings Smoothie.  Cry

Cheesy LOL!

P.S. Cry more bitch! And learn to read! hahaha!

So if you are serious you should apologize to Andy and Tomatocage.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

legendary
I don't think that the global moderators read this section much, though, so it may be better to have a dedicated moderator here.
Yeah, for sure. I usually only come by here when we get a report or I see an interesting title.

+1. I do make it a point to go through the threads here at least once per week though.

I'll volunteer to be the mod of this subforum. You won't even have to pay me (lol).

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
I don't think that the global moderators read this section much, though, so it may be better to have a dedicated moderator here.
Yeah, for sure. I usually only come by here when we get a report or I see an interesting title.

+1. I do make it a point to go through the threads here at least once per week though.
legendary
Smoothie, I'd ask that you be my running mate, but I have a feeling it would be a Sarah Palin situation.

You'd better check smoothie's past posts before calling him running mate, some of those are quite abusive.

If you claim to be neutral you also need to be able to stand to your principles.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
Smoothie, I'd ask that you be my running mate, but I have a feeling it would be a Sarah Palin situation.

You'd better check smoothie's past posts before calling him running mate, some of those are quite abusive.

If you claim to be neutral you also need to be able to stand to your principles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
legendary

legendary
What does being a moderator give you in terms of special powers?

* Can you see the IP address of posters and identify sock puppets?
* Can you delete threads?
* Can you ban users?
* Can you merge threads?
* Can you lock threads?
* Can you unlock threads that were locked by the original poster?

As a moderator, what would you most like to do the Alt concurrency forum? Since you are asking for the post I'm assuming there's something about it you'd like to see different.

To be honest, I really don't know what powers come with the job, as a moderator of just a single board, I don't think I have some of those powers, besides perhaps being able to move threads and lock/unlock, although Alt Currency doesn't have any other subforums, so I can't see moving much. I think if there are major issues, I would defer to a global mod.

The goal is to keep the peace for the most part although I don't mind people having a bit of fun at each other at each other's expense, as long as its mutual and in good fun.

I want all of these special powers.

Please vote for me!  Grin Grin Grin

Edit* Ok Maged clarified above.

Wow hitting below the belt eh? No one says we can't have more than one mod for this subforum. I don't want to be your running mate. I'll run on my own, like a Troll Boss.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SMOOTHIE FOR ALTCOIN SECTION MODERATOR!

--Simran

LOL yay!  Cheesy
Activity: 714

* Can you ban users?
* Can you merge threads?
* Can you lock threads?

As a moderator, what would you most like to do the Alt concurrency forum? Since you are asking for the post I'm assuming there's something about it you'd like to see different.

To be honest, I really don't know what powers come with the job, as a moderator of just a single board, I don't think I have some of those powers, besides perhaps being able to move threads and lock/unlock, although Alt Currency doesn't have any other subforums, so I can't see moving much. I think if there are major issues, I would defer to a global mod.

The goal is to keep the peace for the most part although I don't mind people having a bit of fun at each other at each other's expense, as long as its mutual and in good fun.

Wow hitting below the belt eh? No one says we can't have more than one mod for this subforum. I don't want to be your running mate. I'll run on my own, like a Troll Boss.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SMOOTHIE FOR ALTCOIN SECTION MODERATOR!

--Simran

legendary

* Can you ban users?
* Can you merge threads?
* Can you lock threads?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 714
I don't vote for you, sorry, smoothie has my vote.. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: