Pages:
Author

Topic: Voting for Ron Paul is voting for love - page 7. (Read 7672 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
January 03, 2012, 02:42:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U4RgUh5G38

2:17 - more border guards

He wants me to pay (for violence) to keep my friends from coming for a visit.

slander ftl

guard != violence

I worked at ACen for Anime Pavilion and most of my duty was to make sure nobody stole any merchandise.   I was a guard.  There were many of us watching.  When someone stole something we did not violently kill them or pursue any other violent reactions.  To promote that my duty as guarding the merchandise is violent is grossly abusive.  I can understand that if I had killed one or more human existences as part of my duty than my particular efforts would be violent, but not necessarily correlating to the responsibility of guarding.  Fuck that though, right?  Guarding is fucking violent, yo!  Fuck miz and their defensiveness towards explaining that guarding is not violent...fucking noob!

Perhaps I should contact Anime Pavilion and all other businesses that have humans and technology set up or available to guard their merchandise and stuff and explain to them how it is violent in nature.  Same is true for home security surveillance systems.  Violence is widespread.  Even the forum moderators here and at other sites that are guarding the community from spam and other obnoxious usually automated posts.... What's with all this absurd violence?  Guarding should be abolished and illegal practice.  All the things should be unprotected!  Condoms?  VIOLENCE I TELL YA!

Also the reference to "keep my friends from coming for a visit" is also grossly abusive slander that is inaccurate and misleading.  Misinformation/incompetence ftl.  

By the way I also am not perfect and sometimes say inaccurate things, and I greatly appreciate the efforts by others to correct me.  That's what this is, but of course with the profanities and other types of sarcasm it's likely to result in further controversy.  Wooo, go me.

hint: Profanity is not love, but fucking is part of it.

So if I own property on the border can I invite people to it? Does any third party have standing? Can the come guard my property against my will? What if I or my associates disobey the guards? Nothing happens? How is Ron funding these guards?
Activity: 574
Merit: 513
January 03, 2012, 01:14:40 PM

slander ftl

guard != violence

I worked at ACen for Anime Pavilion and most of my duty was to make sure nobody stole any merchandise.   I was a guard.  There were many of us watching.  When someone stole something we did not violently kill them or pursue any other violent reactions.  To promote that my duty as guarding the merchandise is violent is grossly abusive.  I can understand that if I had killed one or more human existences as part of my duty than my particular efforts would be violent, but not necessarily correlating to the responsibility of guarding.  Fuck that though, right?  Guarding is fucking violent, yo!  Fuck miz and their defensiveness towards explaining that guarding is not violent...fucking noob!

Perhaps I should contact Anime Pavilion and all other businesses that have humans and technology set up or available to guard their merchandise and stuff and explain to them how it is violent in nature.  Same is true for home security surveillance systems.  Violence is widespread.  Even the forum moderators here and at other sites that are guarding the community from spam and other obnoxious usually automated posts.... What's with all this absurd violence?  Guarding should be abolished and illegal practice.  All the things should be unprotected!  Condoms?  VIOLENCE I TELL YA!

Also the reference to "keep my friends from coming for a visit" is also grossly abusive slander that is inaccurate and misleading.  Misinformation/incompetence ftl.  

By the way I also am not perfect and sometimes say inaccurate things, and I greatly appreciate the efforts by others to correct me.  That's what this is, but of course with the profanities and other types of sarcasm it's likely to result in further controversy.  Wooo, go me.

hint: Profanity is not love, but fucking is part of it.
legendary
Strength in numbers
January 03, 2012, 04:51:06 AM
Looking more now he seems better than anyone actually participating in the system could be.

But the fictions of borders and the constitution are very damaging. Paper, maps or laws, don't give some humans special status.
legendary
Strength in numbers
January 03, 2012, 04:37:34 AM
We'll see how much love there is if he tells me to do something and I don't.

From everything I've read from the man, including his voting record, he simply wouldn't do this. Believe what you want though. From your comment, I get the feeling you've never read anything he's published or looked at his voting record.

I'm not a big fan of government, but if there is one presidential candidate that might have some success in restoring some liberty in the U.S of A., it's Ron Paul.

The other candidates don't even come close to supporting liberty and freedom the way Ron Paul does.

legendary
Strength in numbers
January 01, 2012, 10:26:56 PM
We'll see how much love there is if he tells me to do something and I don't.
Activity: 574
Merit: 513
January 01, 2012, 06:33:36 PM
Yay! I convinced my mom to vote for Ron Paul.  All it took was indicating that voting for Ron Paul is voting for love (NSFW).

Actually, it took a lot more, but that statement alone seemed to be convincing to her.  Prior to that, she expressed that she would not vote.
Pages:
Jump to: