Pages:
Author

Topic: [VOUCHED].EDU Email $2|PAYPAL ACCEPTED|MANY PROMOS|HERO SELLER|TONS OF VOUCHES - page 10. (Read 25141 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
OP has been updated with details about email that is eligible for office 365 and custom name
Virginia UNI or not?
Most site doesnt accept Vir Uni already...
well you still can have some privileges with that university like AutoCAD, dreamspark, github...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Virginia UNI or not?
Most site doesnt accept Vir Uni already...
I vouch for op.
Thanks a lot for your vouch. I hope you will buy more in the future. Please be advised of my new promotion on OP.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
PM me i am interested.
Pm with details and price is on its way to your inbox please check it for more info
Interested and Pm'ed
PM and skype ID has been sent please check for more information
Activity: 11
Acted fast, email details sent moments after payment.  Thanks!
Thanks a lot for your vouch. I hope that you will buy more soon Grin Please be advised that the new promo on OP is permanent so you will get discounted when buying more than 8 Grin
Activity: 1
Acted fast, email details sent moments after payment.  Thanks!
updated OP with new Promo:
WHEN YOU BUY 8 OR MORE YOU WILL STILL BE GIVEN SOME EMAILS FOR FREE BUT THE PRICE IS ONLY $1.2 FOR EACH ONE!!!!!
BUY MORE TAKES LESS AND GET MORE!
PMing you for more information + question
I have replied your PM please check your inbox. If you still have any questions, don't hesitate to ask at all Grin if you buy in large number I can give you some discounts besides my usual promotion
Activity: 37
PMing you for more information + question
add skype : iam3ak
I have sent you my friend request please accept it now Grin I have sent with the message "I am zodiac3011 from bitcointalk" please verify that
Activity: 4
Bought 5 more emails.

100% PERFECT SERVICE.
Thanks a lot for your review on my thread Grin I hope that you will buy more in the future. There will be a special discount beside free emails when you buy and pay for more than 10 emails Grin
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Bought 5 more emails.

100% PERFECT SERVICE.
where are my accounts? You said you would send them to me. I already paid
Well you can refer the PM again and you will find that I will deliver within 24 hours I will deliver it in 1 hour don't worry
I have delivered the accounts on promised time please leave a review or anything for me to know whether the accounts work or not
Well you can refer the PM again and you will find that I will deliver within 24 hours I will deliver it in 1 hour don't worry
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: