Pages:
Author

Topic: [VOUCHED].EDU Email $2|PAYPAL ACCEPTED|MANY PROMOS|HERO SELLER|TONS OF VOUCHES - page 12. (Read 25141 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I cant say enough about how great these edus are. As soon as I run out I will def. be getting more, This seller is A+ in my book I vouch for him 100%. I know I posted about him already but I think its worth advising that even after the sale communication was great through-out everything.
thanks a lot for your feedback one more time Grin this means a lot to me I have to say. I will keep try my best to satisfy more and more customers!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I cant say enough about how great these edus are. As soon as I run out I will def. be getting more, This seller is A+ in my book I vouch for him 100%. I know I posted about him already but I think its worth advising that even after the sale communication was great through-out everything.
Bought an account and worked out great. Thanks!
Thanks a lot for your precious feedback, I will add it to OP Grin
Activity: 4
Bought an account and worked out great. Thanks!
I am still taking a lot of orders and waiting for tons tons tons of feedback! You have no worry with my service!
Still hesitate haven't decided whether to buy or not? just check my vouches! you don't have to worry at all
Bump! I am still taking many orders demanding for .edu emails!
Bump Grin Reputable .edu email providing service in bitcointalk forum Grin
Bump the biggest email promotion on bitcointalk forum is still on! Grin
Bump Grin I am still selling .edu emails with the best promotion here on bitcointalk forum
Bump for more customers Grin
Just bought 7 more. Really have lost count of how many I have bought from this guy. Really friendly and there was some delay in payment from me but no hassles from him regarding that.

Will surely buy again! GLWS.
I love doing business with you Grin Hope you will buy again soon Grin Added to OP as vouch Grin
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Strive for Success
Just bought 7 more. Really have lost count of how many I have bought from this guy. Really friendly and there was some delay in payment from me but no hassles from him regarding that.

Will surely buy again! GLWS.
Would you please send me the domain via pm? Considering buying a couple e-mails of you.
PM has already been sent
Activity: 14
Would you please send me the domain via pm? Considering buying a couple e-mails of you.
10% off promotion has ended but you can still get more emails with extra emails promotion Grin
Can you PM me the domain?

Thanks!
PM sent please check for more info Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Can you PM me the domain?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: