Pages:
Author

Topic: VoxPopuli -People's Voice- X13| Black market UPDATE --- TESTERS WELCOME - page 3. (Read 29232 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Any news? dev? i am really excited about black market  Grin

Got some wallet problems.. downloaded and it's not synching.

Anyone got some of dem nodes for me?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Any news? dev? i am really excited about black market  Grin
Activity: 252
So what happened to the testers?
Activity: 476
I spoke to cryptoasian who stated that the vox dev and himself are in the early stages of POD. So the post a while back is bogus

you can ask crypto asian yourself...if what i said was bogus(dm dated 10/15)

I already have, He emailed me yesterday saying "Yes the developer has contacted me and we are in The early stages of process" when i asked if he was going to be proving a rating for the vox dev.
Activity: 448
I spoke to cryptoasian who stated that the vox dev and himself are in the early stages of POD. So the post a while back is bogus

you can ask crypto asian yourself...if what i said was bogus(dm dated 10/15)
Activity: 476
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Any details on security issue solutions, With around 27 darknet website being taken down by the FBI , is there some security measures to either prevent completely or save any risk from merchants and customers, like having the wallets and website in 2 different places so taking control of the singular site doesn't mean control of all the sites funds as well .
Activity: 392
this is getting good. dev in troll box promoting....people tweeting. orders building  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
We need earlz here for code review? Grin
i am on ccex chat..for faster communication.
someone is pressing down the price... hopefully so the coins will spread more....
Activity: 280
i forgot to mention that .. when you want to list an item.. you can auction it.. like ebay style... not only sell...

I like this!!
i forgot to mention that .. when you want to list an item.. you can auction it.. like ebay style... not only sell...
Activity: 560
hello to everyone.. been reading the supercoins source code... nothing fancy for today sorry...
Started some tweets, to gain some popularity... we need that promotion...

Trex is near from what messages i ve been receiving.. but we need some tweeting... to alert them even more.

Anyone has a promotion company or something? i will give some btc to help us tweet more and faster.

I know bitcoin mafia does media articles then Vindyne runs marketing/promo they both have a presence on twitter as well. I'll help prop the price up when things start moving to do my part (financially).
hello to everyone.. been reading the supercoins source code... nothing fancy for today sorry...
Started some tweets, to gain some popularity... we need that promotion...

Trex is near from what messages i ve been receiving.. but we need some tweeting... to alert them even more.

Anyone has a promotion company or something? i will give some btc to help us tweet more and faster.
Activity: 392
yep its approaching the hotlist on ccex
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
the dev is in godlike mode... keep it up... with that supercoin multisig... we are off ... not the moon... to interstellar Smiley
Activity: 31
Write what should be VoxPopuli.сonf, but it is not сoneсt wallet ...
Activity: 560
ahahahah thats luck... need to do my homework then...

light at the end of the tunnel?

interesting stuff that supercoin dev coded... very clever indeed...

going off for tonight.... see u arround guys...

On the very day you mentioned it your wish came true.  Wink 

A good omen.

When will the onion site be active, if i missed that somewhere sorry. This project just became a lot more interesting Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: