Pages:
Author

Topic: VoxPopuli -People's Voice- X13| Black market UPDATE --- TESTERS WELCOME - page 6. (Read 29232 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Any news about POD?
Activity: 597
Merit: 506
If the dev delivers the product then he never went nowhere, hes not posted many updates no, but at least when he finally does, it's a decent one, ive seen some devs talk about massive news, and then it turns out to be that they've been added to some crap exchange or something. Point is, the price is cheap, devs still active, even if you did sell early on, nothin stopping you getting back in

Exactly, price is less than a 10th of the ICO price so I will be watching this one closely.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
If the dev delivers the product then he never went nowhere, hes not posted many updates no, but at least when he finally does, it's a decent one, ive seen some devs talk about massive news, and then it turns out to be that they've been added to some crap exchange or something. Point is, the price is cheap, devs still active, even if you did sell early on, nothin stopping you getting back in
Any news? or time to dump? Huh
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
dev disappear ---> people dump ----> Dev buy cheap coin ---> Dev back talking about fud  ---> people buy --->  Dev dump ---> dev dissappear again

you are right, 1 month offline, now come and "we are fuding..." joker !! The price was 10 satos, good luck with episode 2 from this scamer Cheesy

so what? isnt this happening with most of coins? tha clever thing its to ride these trains and know when to get in and hop off...
so dont cry you little baby... go play with ps4...
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
i am in...its cheap eitherways... the risk is minimum...
Activity: 350
FUD? LOL hope no one buys your shitcoin even if you deliver that blackmarket, never bought this shit, and will never buy. you're only hair to make 10x off your ICO investors and other traders.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
dev disappear ---> people dump ----> Dev buy cheap coin ---> Dev back talking about fud  ---> people buy --->  Dev dump ---> dev dissappear again

you are right, 1 month offline, now come and "we are fuding..." joker !! The price was 10 satos, good luck with episode 2 from this scamer Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Anyone got some nodes ?
Activity: 378

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
contacted cryptoasian... propably we have to wait for a reply tomorrow...

VOXP.....11/18/2014- Return from the Death! Grin

OCMiner, you here? I had some coins in your pool.. Any chance of getting them?

I'm here, send me a pm with your username and I will Look!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
i want to be a tester too.. nice to see some come backs..

Send him a pm. Fingers crossed
Activity: 616

Activity: 597
Merit: 506
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Nice work Dev! Keep this way! Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow, looks really good. Mined a few a while back, glad to see that this coin is going somewhere
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
the real supply is what the ccex reports... i will fix it on the op...

coin supply: 10525842
Pages:
Jump to: