Pages:
Author

Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core - page 6. (Read 38474 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I think James is very busy now with finalization of supernet v1...

Thanks, at least that's good if he is making progress. He seems quite good at what he does (software design). I read something a few days ago that he is still working on a secret project with the VRC developers, but that could be the very same news that was released a few months ago when their collaboration (if any) is started.
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
I think James is very busy now with finalization of supernet v1...
Any news, anyone heard anything lately about VRC or James' work with VRC?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Peace worthless shit, keep rambling on to yourself.   Better hurry up and sell.
I'm out. 

Yes, that make sense. You have added absolutely nothing to the discussion, your contribution to the VRC process so far is zero and therefore I agree that you should leave.

Btw, good price movement, but I doubt it will get to 10k.
@Isokoira

Good. Thanks for demonstrating the intellect of devoted VRC cheerleaders in this thread (while we bagholders have been wondering about solutions). No wonder the volume on Bittrex is a whopping 0.7 BTC and the price is 3.8k - with corrupted developer impostors like the three VRC Stooges and devoted cheerleaders like yourself the failure is guaranteed ... and you boys certainly never disappoint in delivering the failure.

There you go again about being concerned with the price and calling people names.  How pathetic.  Boohoo.  And the failure is your own there buddy, keep crying about it till someone maybe cares enough to listen.  Nobody is listening to you.  This thread is your pathetic attempt at throwing out insults and trying to keep a thriving community down but I have to let you in on something.  It's not working. 

Not a cheerleader, not even a big bagholder (modest one at that)

Cheers buddy.

Boy, now you are taking the trolling and shilling to an extreme level :-))) which is technically could be all right in this moderated thread, but you shouldn't lie such obvious nonsense that the "thriving community".

The community is the few people who write to this thread and wondering about what's happening with the price and development - there's nothing more left from the VRC community. The "thriving community" community of the official thread what you were referring to is nothing more than the corrupt devs (you remember PNosker 250,000 action and Effects con attempt), Jay Jay the pathetic community manager who try to scam people into the coin by talking about a non existent development progress and a few shill/puppet accounts that has been deployed to talk the price up. How can be the 2-3 puppet/shill accounts that write to the official thread a "thriving community"?

Anyway, it seems James (jl777) obviously not going to take this coin anywhere up, which is very much that I expected from the moment of his theatrical entering into the VRC community.

Wow, you really must not have a life.  My head hurts from trying to read your horrible grammar.   Nobody is listening to you.  I'm out.  Carry on with your pathetic attempt in whatever you think you are doing.  LOL. 
@Isokoira

Good. Thanks for demonstrating the intellect of devoted VRC cheerleaders in this thread (while we bagholders have been wondering about solutions). No wonder the volume on Bittrex is a whopping 0.7 BTC and the price is 3.8k - with corrupted developer impostors like the three VRC Stooges and devoted cheerleaders like yourself the failure is guaranteed ... and you boys certainly never disappoint in delivering the failure.

There you go again about being concerned with the price and calling people names.  How pathetic.  Boohoo.  And the failure is your own there buddy, keep crying about it till someone maybe cares enough to listen.  Nobody is listening to you.  This thread is your pathetic attempt at throwing out insults and trying to keep a thriving community down but I have to let you in on something.  It's not working.  

Cheers buddy.

Boy, now you are taking the trolling and shilling to an extreme level :-))) which is technically could be all right in this moderated thread, but you shouldn't lie such obvious nonsense that the "thriving community".

The community is the few people who write to this thread and wondering about what's happening with the price and development - there's nothing more left from the VRC community. The "thriving community" community of the official thread what you were referring to is nothing more than the corrupt devs (you remember PNosker 250,000 action and Effects con attempt), Jay Jay the pathetic community manager who try to scam people into the coin by talking about a non existent development progress and a few shill/puppet accounts that has been deployed to talk the price up. How can be the 2-3 puppet/shill accounts that write to the official thread a "thriving community"?

Anyway, it seems James (jl777) obviously not going to take this coin anywhere up, which is very much that I expected from the moment of his theatrical entering into the VRC community.
@Isokoira

There you go again about being concerned with the price and calling people names.  How pathetic.  Boohoo.  And the failure is your own there buddy, keep crying about it till someone maybe cares enough to listen.  Nobody is listening to you.  This thread is your pathetic attempt at throwing out insults and trying to keep a thriving community down but I have to let you in on something.  It's not working. 

Cheers buddy.
@Isokoira

barabbras and altcoin uk go get a job you pair of useless little bitches.

Sounds like someone felt the veriburn !!!  As far as regulation you are both rite. There always be that underground market just like for guns that cannot be controlled, and then there will be an avenue to buy, sell coin on the legal side so if you profit you can feel the wrath of tax lol. Yea I called it, happy I didnt jump in that fire, I was saying the wallet will have little effect. With most of these coinc a new wallet rarely raises the price, you guys notice that ? They really need to innovate, do something other coin are not doing. Get meeting and groups together to introduce it to the world, sing kumbaya and all that happy horse shit. What happened to the leader program weren't they supposed to introduce it that way from one of the videos back in the day ?

Absolutely. Innovation would be the key to success and I have been suggesting several innovative features for the devs since August. They couldn't even complete a white paper since. The corrupt VRC devs (you remember Nosker 250k action during the hack and that the lead developer EffectsToCause wanted to con a naive user on IRC) without skills and work ethic - the ingredients to failure, no wonder this shit is a complete failure.
legendary
Activity: 938
There always be that underground market just like for guns that cannot be controlled, and then there will be an avenue to buy, sell coin on the legal side so if you profit you can feel the wrath of tax lol.

Thank you..  my point was there are always going to be crypto currencies that WON'T BE REGULATED, nor will they have A NEED TO BE REGULATED.

And I feel those will become more popular,  possibly doing away with the regulated ones through market dominance.

Just my opinions!

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
barabbras and altcoin uk go get a job you pair of useless little bitches.

Sounds like someone felt the veriburn !!!  As far as regulation you are both rite. There always be that underground market just like for guns that cannot be controlled, and then there will be an avenue to buy, sell coin on the legal side so if you profit you can feel the wrath of tax lol. Yea I called it, happy I didnt jump in that fire, I was saying the wallet will have little effect. With most of these coinc a new wallet rarely raises the price, you guys notice that ? They really need to innovate, do something other coin are not doing. Get meeting and groups together to introduce it to the world, sing kumbaya and all that happy horse shit. What happened to the leader program weren't they supposed to introduce it that way from one of the videos back in the day ?
barabbras and altcoin uk go get a job you pair of usless little bitches.

The VRC developers are useless and totally incompetent. It took six months to release a completely irrelevant zero innovation wallet. It seems the market agrees with this assessment and VRC remains one of the worst performing coin terms of price.

I hope it helps you to understand what's happening. All the best!

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
BTG CEO
barabbras and altcoin uk go get a job you pair of usless little bitches.
And everything is back to normal. The wallet release had no permanent effect on the price which is back at the low 4k range.

In the meantime the cheerleaders/devs registered a few shill accounts to open a new VRC thread where they try to talk up the price with the usual baseless hype making nonsense that VRC is the future of digital currencies.
legendary
It will be interesting to see how the VRC developers will react to the inevitable regulatory pressure in the next few months.

You can't regulate what is self-regulated, and has no real way of being regulated (good example is what RIAA tried to do with bittorrent & torrenting copyrighted material, and everyone still shares/torrents files!)

Crypto currencies stand on their own,  people see that and that is what is giving them value.

I fully subscribe on theory level to the idealistic sentiment of decentralized digital currency concept and to a financial system that is free from the corrupted banking system, but the reality is that we live in a society that is governed by law and regulations. Therefore, law enforcement (by definition) will hunt down all digital currency operations that allows tax avoidance, illegal trade or money laundering. Regardless what you and I think about the moral of such law enforcement actions this is happening.

On the technicality aspect of the regulation, you are wrong and of course decentralized, blockchain based digital currencies can be regulated and will be regulated. Even Bitcoin can be regulated by introducing third party regulated parties in the trading structure. That's what is happening in the form of Paypal and Microsoft involvement when the regulated entities associate users' identity with Bitcoin addresses therefore the trade is traceable and could comply with regulations, i.e Paypal and Microsoft implement an indirect regulatory compliance.
I realize the design and transaction structure of BTC and BTC/LTC based alt currencies (like this VRC shit) doesn't allow direct regulatory compliance, however the aforementioned regulated third party entities could satisfies the regulatory requirements. Of course this defies the very basic purpose of Satoshi's decentralized currency concept, but I assume he didn't assume such regulatory pressure or he thought the community will be wise enough to deal with it if the change will be required (which seems too much to ask from the BTC foundation as the politics overtakes rational thinking and the necessary changes cannot be integrated into the design).

Summa summarum, the compliance with incoming regulations is inevitable and VRC will have to deal with it as well, either by introducing trusted third parties in the structure or redesigning the transaction handling to let law enforcement do whatever they have to do.

legendary
It will be interesting to see how the VRC developers will react to the inevitable regulatory pressure in the next few months.

You can't regulate what is self-regulated, and has no real way of being regulated (good example is what RIAA tried to do with bittorrent & torrenting copyrighted material, and everyone still shares/torrents files!)

Crypto currencies stand on their own,  people see that and that is what is giving them value.

Pages:
Jump to: