Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 15. (Read 75706 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Developer does not show anything of the script of the xvs seems qui abandonor the currency looks at xby, the developer is very active and the project of going very well knew would have invested more in it than in the xvs

You pick a coin, and it is impossible to tell what the intent of the development team is. Undecided
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
What about the "reward program"?  Huh

2500 Tokens every two weeks...  I haven't seen one token.
Moreover, what about the POSWallet holders?  Working with POSWallet was the supposed reason that the rewards was on hold.
I assume there is a master spreadsheet somewhere with all of the rewards members addresses (A little transparency would be good here)
POSwallet holders have different addresses now, aren't you the slightest bit interested in correcting your records?
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
another dead coin, stay away from hobby projects, im very sad i "invested" in this crapolo
feel the same. The "dev" should mention in 1st post that this coin is just a hobby.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Developer abandoned that currency was
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
another dead coin, stay away from hobby projects, im very sad i "invested" in this crapolo
Developer does not show anything of the script of the xvs seems qui abandonor the currency looks at xby, the developer is very active and the project of going very well knew would have invested more in it than in the xvs
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I invested too big money to your project. I believe in you, guys! Don't leave XVS!
Activity: 166
We are ready to pay a big bounty for a dev to help us launch masternode sooner, in the following month or 2.

I think any developers willing to help you would be more interested if you posted an approximate bounty here.
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
We are ready to pay a big bounty for a dev to help us launch masternode sooner, in the following month or 2.
XVS
maybe it's time to take over?

or

lol let it RIP?
Everyone is welcome to help, reason why masternode is coming later this year or next year is because we are all in school and don't have much time right now.
More help is always welcome so we can launch masternode sooner, we have bounty for helping.
XVS
I just got an email from PoSWallet telling me to withdraw because delisting coming soon.
We tweeted them about keeping XVS. They are considering it. We will keep you guys updated.
XVS
I just got an email from PoSWallet telling me to withdraw because delisting coming soon.

yes, it was dead . Nobody wants to join this game and It seems Dev did not continue to support this project.

We are students like stated in the OP, we have weekly school projects and weekly exams. We cant stay here 24/7.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core

yes, it was dead . Nobody wants to join this game and It seems Dev did not continue to support this project.

Activity: 166
Activity: 381
maybe it's time to take over?

or

lol let it RIP?
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
no zerocoin, no masternodes, just fake
This coin information is listed on the front page of poswallet and also on her clearance as well as in the weekly poswallet report
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
xvs will be delisted from poswallet because of lack of development activity and low users count.

how do you know about this ?
is there any news from poswallet that will delisted XVS from there ?

provide me some announcement link about poswallet will delisting this XVS
if this news true,, this is bad for XVS,,
i hope this issue is not true
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Would be nice if dev could give us an update as regards the short term plan for the coin. why the lack development? are MN still on the cards or has dev abandon project? would be such a shame. seemed like a really promising project.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
xvs will be delisted from poswallet because of lack of development activity and low users count.

how do you know about this ?
is there any news from poswallet that will delisted XVS from there ?

There's no warning about it on the poswallet vsync market page.

https://poswallet.com/exchange/vsync_btc/

There's talk elsewhere about them delisting coins, but I can't find an announcement from them about it that says which coins are going. Please post a link.
Pages:
Jump to: