Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 16. (Read 75706 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The coin is being affected because there was a huge amount of premine coins 10 Million out of a total float of 100 Million.
People have a concern of pump and dump. Lots of people are taking a wait and see approach to see what happens.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
xvs will be delisted from poswallet because of lack of development activity and low users count.

how do you know about this ?
is there any news from poswallet that will delisted XVS from there ?
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
xvs will be delisted from poswallet because of lack of development activity and low users count.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Did i miss something? Why is xvs price tanking? Any news dev?
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
looks like this coin is dying. This is very sad.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
So the developer has to be more active and show service see xby was going down the developer creor the weekly reports on what is being done and the currency started to rise again showing the confidence of the market xvs in a ta showing nothing by That the price going lower and lower towards 1sat

Indeed, maybe dev will get someone in the team who will be more active in here and on the twitter account, wich btw is a very good  promoting tool.

marketing is the power in crypto world,, most of successfull project do this and reserve enough fund on it,,
so i hope the dev, will listen to the community about this,,
thanks
Activity: 280
So the developer has to be more active and show service see xby was going down the developer creor the weekly reports on what is being done and the currency started to rise again showing the confidence of the market xvs in a ta showing nothing by That the price going lower and lower towards 1sat

Indeed, maybe dev will get someone in the team who will be more active in here and on the twitter account, wich btw is a very good  promoting tool.
Activity: 180
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
MN by end of the year.
good news ,
but, what a long journey for this,,
i hope MN will release before august,
because as soon as Masternodes release for this XVS,, this coin will got more attentions from crypto world

Hello!
How much coins need for masternode?

Wow, I can not believe my eyes. This coin launches masternodes, it will be very good. I think it is well reflected in the price of the coin. I hope to be space in the near future. What price do you think to see the highest?

Is posted on OP (1st page) the roadmap. Is nothing new... On May, 16 was at 200 sat / XVS but I think that this coin have a lot of petential. If devs will keep the good work and with a good promoting campaign will hit 1000 sat in no time. But we must build a strong community arround the XVS project.
Activity: 378
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
MN by end of the year.
good news ,
because as soon as Masternodes release for this XVS,, this coin will got more attentions from crypto world

Hello!

Wow, I can not believe my eyes. This coin launches masternodes, it will be very good. I think it is well reflected in the price of the coin. I hope to be space in the near future. What price do you think to see the highest?
MN by end of the year.
good news ,

Hello!
Thanks for information

this coin doesnt have masternodes

Not yet, but will have in the near future. As dev announced.
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
MN by end of the year.
good news ,

Hello!
Thanks for information

this coin doesnt have masternodes
Activity: 35
MN by end of the year.
good news ,

Hello!
Thanks for information
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
MN by end of the year.
good news ,

Hello!
Activity: 35
MN by end of the year.
good news ,

Hello!
Dev,

Since POSWallet is dropping Vsync, it is a good opportunity for you to setup your own online staking wallet. Smiley

Did they say any reason...
Why are they delisting us?
Low volume of trading and has no development...
Is this what they said ? XVS been there #1/ #2 volume for weeks.

This they announced over poswallet.com
"We will be delisting the majority of coins over the next month or so to align with this strategy - mainly coins with low user bases, low volume, or little technological improvement vs. other coins. "
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Dev,

Since POSWallet is dropping Vsync, it is a good opportunity for you to setup your own online staking wallet. Smiley

Is this what they said ? XVS been there #1/ #2 volume for weeks.
Activity: 180
Dev,

x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Dev,

Oh damn, I nearly lost my coins!
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Dev,

Pages:
Jump to: