Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 32. (Read 75706 times)

Activity: 515
Merit: 250
findblocks.com is back up now guys we have upgraded our server and i was away to reboot it but all is ok now Smiley
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
I've been disappointed with your first giveaway/airdrop.  Why isn't your coin even following it's followers to receive the DM???  Payouts have already been a bit slow...
When a coin has a giant premine - they are already suspect unless used that for airdrop...
but VSYNC's execution has been awful...
We received thousands PM already. It must be in your twitter settings if you cant PM us.
Activity: 414
I've been disappointed with your first giveaway/airdrop.  Why isn't your coin even following it's followers to receive the DM???  Payouts have already been a bit slow...
When a coin has a giant premine - they are already suspect unless used that for airdrop...
but VSYNC's execution has been awful...
Activity: 700
Merit: 253
We sent an e-mail to list Vsync on Livecoin, listing fee is 2BTC. We are awaiting their response.
Are you ready to pay so much? Or you can start a crowdfunding campaign for this :-)
XVS
We sent an e-mail to list Vsync on Livecoin, listing fee is 2BTC. We are awaiting their response.
XVS
Hi dev, any plans for masternode implementation?

Very nice wallet, clean and no trojans. Very professional.

Also, you're planning on getting on Bittrex. Any ETA for this?

Thanks.
We are currently discussing for the possibilities to list Vsync on Bittrex.
No ETA.

Thanks
XVS
We are not promising any exchange, we are planning stuff and plans sometimes changes for the better, simple.
XVS
Oh, just noticed the 100m premine. And the dev is all over the place. POS 4.0?? No whitepaper, links to the Blackcoin whitepaper. Fork of Blackcoin with a new logo.

First he was promising C-Cex, now Livecoin is the target, with Bittrex mentioned nonchalantly. LMAO.

Swap any coin for XVS? You realize you are a paranoid schizophrenic? Shapeshift already exists.

It is already listed on POSWallet and CoinExchange. Shapeshift does not support XVS (and probably never will).
Never say never my friend!

We rather wanted to give you guys better alternative to C-CEX...

These are the exchanges we are already on in less than a week:
Exchanges

We are not stopping here !
XVS
Oh, just noticed the 100m premine. And the dev is all over the place. POS 4.0?? No whitepaper, links to the Blackcoin whitepaper. Fork of Blackcoin with a new logo.

First he was promising C-Cex, now Livecoin is the target, with Bittrex mentioned nonchalantly. LMAO.

Swap any coin for XVS? Sounds unreasonable, but hey I have no idea how much influence you have.
Why do you believe it is unreasonable ? We are trying to reach out every community out there to join Vsync in an easy and simple way.
XVS
Dev, can you provide any details on the "sync" part of this coin? Currently it's just like any old altcoin. Is there any website or whitepaper with details about the "anonymous syncing with peers" advertised in OP?
Patient my friends, we will have all the information when we have them. Right now we are focusing on distributing the coins for this year. Distribution is lasting about 10 years.
XVS

Swap any coin for XVS? Sounds unreasonable, but hey I have no idea how much influence you have.
With all the negative vibe C-Cex is having we refused to have Vsync listed on C-Cex. It is as simple as that. We rather focus on well established exchanges with no negative vibe attached to it like Bittrex and Livecoin. Also C-Cex total volume is extremely low to consider wasting time on it.

Thank you.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Dev, can you provide any details on the "sync" part of this coin? Currently it's just like any old altcoin. Is there any website or whitepaper with details about the "anonymous syncing with peers" advertised in OP?
How many XVS in circulation? Also, richlist?

You can view both of these on my block explorer, http://vsync.explore.markasoftware.com/

Swap any coin for XVS? You realize you are a paranoid schizophrenic? Shapeshift already exists.

It is already listed on POSWallet and CoinExchange. Shapeshift does not support XVS (and probably never will).
Activity: 243
isn't PoS 4.0 from blackcoin?
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Indeed, you spoke about C-Cex and now Bittrex..

And if I could give you an advice IS tout make à better first post, better présentation with your logo and better page setup.

It will give à better professionnal image.
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Any plans for masternodes in the future?
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?
How many XVS in circulation? Also, richlist?
XVS
We are planning on getting Vsync (XVS) listed on Livecoin and Bittrex soon.

Thank you

nice cant wait, btw I got the coins from airdrop thanks!
what is a airdrops? what i must doing?
Airdrop; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-oldv-olv-pos-40-beta-blackjack-trading-coin-1871611
If you already followed the airdrop rules, you must now wait until we get to you. We have thousands of PMs and we check every account manually for spammers etc.
Pages:
Jump to: