Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 36. (Read 75706 times)

XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
We wanted to share something interesting to everyone.

Our distribution plan is spread over the course of years which will ensure to keep your assets valuable.

Keep mining, your blocks are more valuable then you think!

Initial distribution of XVS will occur after we are listed on C-CEX.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey Judge  JudgeDredd_  miley6  PulseProject ,I see that you launched new coin and you're going to swap all the altcoins you made: Pulse, 1337, Echo, Cosmic, [CJ] CryptoJacksCoin, and other coins can't remember.

Everyone : Don't get fooled by this dev, he own tens of coins and tens of bitcointalk accounts, just check this thread its full of newbie accounts, most of them was inactive since August ~ Dec 2016.

1337? ive made my fair share from 1337 im still trading it now. im pretty sure he had no hand in that and cryptojack was implemented in a exchange hack as far as a shitcoin whats the big deal mine your coins make your sats theirs only 250k blocks of pow . if you hold a premine its in your best interest the coin takes off and you have incentive  to get it listed . where els is the 300 to 1300 worth of btc going to come from for the exchange extortion. or the money to pay for an explorer or a site or to fix the coin if it forks

Name:    NebulaZeroOne
Activity:    2
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 01:44:48 AM
Last Active:    Today at 09:55:46 PM

Ive been around long enough to sell LTC for $65 USD (ebay)and mine at dedicated pools. its fair to say 80% of people have not been doing this as long as i have. I don't usually post. this site is good as a troubleshooting resource and for trolling. to say 1337 is a scam is simply untrue I Ive know the DEV since way before the cryptsy crash . you can too hes very accessible and lives in Europe..... not same person. any coin can be profitable.Far worse coins have done very well. you can mine some up for practically free. OR you can laugh at peoples loss later or cry as it rain btc in there wallets and wish you would have thrown some hash on this at block 2000 while it was still on the down low BUY/MINE/or Get out of the way . Ive not delta with any of the others besides pulse for a few days I sold at a pretty good profit ill ditched it because i dont care for ccex not because of the coin itself

LTC hit $53 ATH price on December 2013, it's quite funny to show yourself since then only on this thread. 

yes 2013 but i got as much as 70 for ltc ( on ebay ) I got my first sha miner on Amazon for 150 Bucks 10GH and sold it a month later for 500  At peek i had 14 ATI 6800 GPUS and 10 30MH Zeusminers . I simply never gave a crap when i was mining I just mined and dumped . I was hacked for 1500 LTC at BTC-R . Seriously lost my ass and completely my fault through my own security practices. and getting completely screwed by ebay over and over again.  I even started a small site with ebay scammers listed with information given from fellow miners . its still up by the way unused but up.  Sold my gear to cover some of my losses and got a real job. I got back in 2 years or so ago, bought back 80MH at a significant discount for from my first batch (also have dated pictures at imgur. Took a MOD position at cryptsy for a while (that didn't go so well) again losing all of my coinage.I dipped out . POS is something ive just started doing I never really gave a crap about getting to know you people before there for no account . I helped set up the original concept of crypto-city. Ive helped test security of exchanges and coins Ive consulted for many crypto site and pools . SOOO whats your history in the crypto world?  OHH and ive spent time here trolling spotenick over the years....
XVS
@XVS:
To joined XVS Twitter campign, post in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vsync-twitter-campaign-targeting-thousands-people-ended-1858531 or just PM you?
Thanks!
Simply follow the simple rules in the thread and you will be ok.
XVS
Any update listing on exchange very low amount offering for Twitter bounty if this coin doesn't get place on a good exchange than only few members will promote this.
Bounty is pretty generous, considering the PoW reward.
Miners have to put more effort for those 100 XVS block.
XVS
Give the nodes, the wallet is not synchronized

They are on the OP as well.

addnode=vsyncnode.servep2p.com
addnode=vsyncnode1.servep2p.com
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Hey Judge  JudgeDredd_  miley6  PulseProject ,I see that you launched new coin and you're going to swap all the altcoins you made: Pulse, 1337, Echo, Cosmic, [CJ] CryptoJacksCoin, and other coins can't remember.

Everyone : Don't get fooled by this dev, he own tens of coins and tens of bitcointalk accounts, just check this thread its full of newbie accounts, most of them was inactive since August ~ Dec 2016.

Grin Grin.

play with himself?

scam-maker!

It's disappointing to see so many members dissatisfied  Huh
  "Faith is all"
How the project will go   Undecided Undecided
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Give the nodes, the wallet is not synchronized
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Any update listing on exchange very low amount offering for Twitter bounty if this coin doesn't get place on a good exchange than only few members will promote this.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Grin Grin.

play with himself?

scam-maker!
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
XVS
Here is a few things we are working on right now:

Adding coin split into wallet.
Advanced coin control.
New background for wallet.
XVS
Any coin lol..... did you accept doge coins??? For real looking scamish......

I don't know what the hell are you doing man? Swap on all coins... what the purpose of such coins?
We already explained the purpose of our swap distribution idea. We are trying to spread XVS into more hands possible around the glode.
Activity: 299
Merit: 271

1337? ive made my fair share from 1337 im still trading it now. im pretty sure he had no hand in that and cryptojack was implemented in a exchange hack as far as a shitcoin whats the big deal mine your coins make your sats theirs only 250k blocks of pow . if you hold a premine its in your best interest the coin takes off and you have incentive  to get it listed . where els is the 300 to 1300 worth of btc going to come from for the exchange extortion. or the money to pay for an explorer or a site or to fix the coin if it forks

Ive been around long enough to sell LTC for $65 USD (ebay)and mine at dedicated pools. its fair to say 80% of people have not been doing this as long as i have. I don't usually post. this site is good as a troubleshooting resource and for trolling. to say 1337 is a scam is simply untrue I Ive know the DEV since way before the cryptsy crash . you can too hes very accessible and lives in Europe..... not same person. any coin can be profitable.Far worse coins have done very well. you can mine some up for practically free. OR you can laugh at peoples loss later or cry as it rain btc in there wallets and wish you would have thrown some hash on this at block 2000 while it was still on the down low BUY/MINE/or Get out of the way . Ive not delta with any of the others besides pulse for a few days I sold at a pretty good profit ill ditched it because i dont care for ccex not because of the coin itself

LTC hit $53 ATH price on December 2013, it's quite funny to show yourself since then only on this thread. 
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 154
Any coin lol..... did you accept doge coins??? For real looking scamish......

I don't know what the hell are you doing man? Swap on all coins... what the purpose of such coins?
Activity: 166
Is there any place where the swap prices are listed?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

XVS
Twitter campaign is live, we are targeting thousands people. Link in OP.
XVS
Lol you listed my pool twice on OP? Ok...only needs to be once.
ah good eye, we edited Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: