Pages:
Author

Topic: [WAGGAWAGGA.CO] Launching the PvP game Pots - page 2. (Read 2088 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 03, 2016, 02:46:25 PM

The preliminary results after Day 1 are up!

Check the main page popup or the forum.

The preliminary results after Day 2 are up!

http://forum.waggawagga.co/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22
September 02, 2016, 03:31:22 PM

The preliminary results after Day 1 are up!

September 01, 2016, 05:22:50 PM
There is some issue regarding setting up password and logging in. I have sent a mail to the help desk. Looking forward to join the tournament. All the best with the site.

Yeah, we've noticed some issues, especially with the registration emails. Newcomers get two, and they sometimes take up to an hour and they don't come together.

Thanks for the feedback! There are still plenty of things we need to work on so anything helps Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
September 01, 2016, 02:39:22 PM
There is some issue regarding setting up password and logging in. I have sent a mail to the help desk. Looking forward to join the tournament. All the best with the site.
September 01, 2016, 01:58:14 PM
TOURNAMENT STARTING NOW  Grin
September 01, 2016, 05:31:10 AM
I have registered and I have claimed the satoshi waiting for tomorrow to be part of this...
WaggaWagga PvP tournament for 7.5 BTC in prizes featuring our bitcoin based payment system ANOON

We are launching our WaggaWagga.co games portal with a tournament!

What you need to know:

Date and time: 1st of September, 18:00 UTC
Duration: 72 hours
Prizes: 7.5 BTC in a total of 5 prizes
Entry bonus: 100,000 satoshi usable in game

The details:

Registration is simple. Visit https://www.anoon.co/launch/waggawagga and put in your email. You will automatically have your account created on the cryptographic payment system ANOON with your gaming wallet connected to WaggaWagga. You will receive the login credentials along with instructions on how to activate a script to redeem the 100,000 satoshi entry bonus.

The game is also simple. Players play against each other in rounds. Each round, players can bet three times into the Pot. The chances of a single player winning the Pot is proportional to the percentage of their bet to the total amount in the Pot.

For example, if a player bets 0.01 BTC in a pot of 0.1 BTC, they have a 10% chance of winning the pot. Every player can bet a maximum of three times into one round of the game, where the minimum single bet is 0.0001 BTC.

The roll is triggered either when two minutes pass from the first two players entering their bets, or when the total number of discrete bets hits 50. The roll then picks the winner.

The prizes for the tournament are the following: first, second and third place in highest profit earn 3, 2 and 1 BTC respectively, 1 BTC is awarded to the player with the highest amount betted and 0.5 BTC is a surprise prize.

-----------------
What we do:

The game was created to showcase our new cryptographic payment system ANOON. ANOON is meant to facilitate instant transactions of any size between accounts of users and services.

For instance, if you want to place instant bets on a website, you first have to deposit bitcoin with the provider. With ANOON, you have a bank account where you can choose to have wallets connected to services. You can also get a debit card if you want to use your bitcoin anywhere.

You can purchase bitcoin with PayPal through ANOON, or you can deposit bitcoin onto your ANOON account using the public blockchain (this feature is available directly from WaggaWagga).

Great, we're looking forward to the games!
September 01, 2016, 05:24:35 AM
Is the site viewable through mobile phone?

The game site is viewable on mobile, you can also deposit BTC through there into your ANOON wallet.

The account site ANOON still isn't fit for mobile (that version is coming soon). To access your account to create wallets, order a debit card, or claim the tournament bonus satoshi, you need to use a desktop browser.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Is the site viewable through mobile phone?
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I have registered and I have claimed the satoshi waiting for tomorrow to be part of this...
WaggaWagga PvP tournament for 7.5 BTC in prizes featuring our bitcoin based payment system ANOON

What you need to know:

The details:

Registration is simple. Visit https://www.anoon.co/launch/waggawagga and put in your email. You will automatically have your account created on the cryptographic payment system ANOON with your gaming wallet connected to WaggaWagga. You will receive the login credentials along with instructions on how to activate a script to redeem the 100,000 satoshi entry bonus.

The game is also simple. Players play against each other in rounds. Each round, players can bet three times into the Pot. The chances of a single player winning the Pot is proportional to the percentage of their bet to the total amount in the Pot.

For example, if a player bets 0.01 BTC in a pot of 0.1 BTC, they have a 10% chance of winning the pot. Every player can bet a maximum of three times into one round of the game, where the minimum single bet is 0.0001 BTC.

The roll is triggered either when two minutes pass from the first two players entering their bets, or when the total number of discrete bets hits 50. The roll then picks the winner.

The prizes for the tournament are the following: first, second and third place in highest profit earn 3, 2 and 1 BTC respectively, 1 BTC is awarded to the player with the highest amount betted and 0.5 BTC is a surprise prize.

-----------------
What we do:

The game was created to showcase our new cryptographic payment system ANOON. ANOON is meant to facilitate instant transactions of any size between accounts of users and services.

For instance, if you want to place instant bets on a website, you first have to deposit bitcoin with the provider. With ANOON, you have a bank account where you can choose to have wallets connected to services. You can also get a debit card if you want to use your bitcoin anywhere.

You can purchase bitcoin with PayPal through ANOON, or you can deposit bitcoin onto your ANOON account using the public blockchain (this feature is available directly from WaggaWagga).

Im not 100% sure but i think competitions/tournaments etc needs to be placed in Games and Rounds. Again im not sure Smiley

Alright, thanks for letting me know, I'll message the mods.
Although, I didn't want to start another thread concerning the launch of one website.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Im not 100% sure but i think competitions/tournaments etc needs to be placed in Games and Rounds. Again im not sure Smiley
I've signed up, but I did not get in my email password?

In case you cannot find the email, go to anoon.co and request a new password. Let me know if it works then!

Hi,
have you checked the spam folder? Automated messages can get filtered there sometimes. Let me know if you have the problem.
Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Check your email once again, I've received two emails after registration. First email about the Tournameny and the free 100k satoshi and the other one is about my account that has been generated along with the password and token.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

What you need to know:

The details:

-----------------
What we do:

I just want to be honest here. This sire right here --> http://start-it.co/ <-- is really good looking and professional. When the site loads everything pops up and locks into place. Very nice.

Ok this site http://www.waggawagga.co/ need a bit of work on the homepage, not because it's bad its just not as pretty as it could be. The spacing needs work and clearer red without jagged edges. The games do look cool, it's some thing different its not a rehash of another site.

http://p2nex.co/ great looking black and green is classic one of my favs.
The only thing is that icon in the top left corner looks a bit odd there . Like out of place. Perhaps a green one ?

Good job guys. You should actually consider doing websites for people.

Thanks for the great feedback! Really appreciate it.

I'm sure some of our websites still need work. Also, p2nex was more or less a test platform, the one we have developed and will be taken further is anoon.co. Hope you'll like that one too!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just want to be honest here. This sire right here --> http://start-it.co/ <-- is really good looking and professional. When the site loads everything pops up and locks into place. Very nice.

Ok this site http://www.waggawagga.co/ need a bit of work on the homepage, not because it's bad its just not as pretty as it could be. The spacing needs work and clearer red without jagged edges. The games do look cool, it's some thing different its not a rehash of another site.

http://p2nex.co/ great looking black and green is classic one of my favs.
The only thing is that icon in the top left corner looks a bit odd there . Like out of place. Perhaps a green one ?

Good job guys. You should actually consider doing websites for people.
Hello all fans and players,

We have launched a new Pilot project for you so that you can try our portal.
GET UP TO 150.000 Satoshis after signing up!!

Here is how

http://start-it.co/welcome-to-waggawagga-test-program/

The WaggaWagga team
I really like the colours you use on the site http://p2nex.co . what exactly do you mean by player vs player. All that was said is that it has social options like chat. That's not player vs player.

Hi JasonXG,

Thank you very much for your interest in waggawagga games. You play against other players for the pot of BTC in the POTS game. in Flip the coin you can play against other players or vsa c omputer. THis game is coming next week. And Let's argue will be a team oriented games based on questions and answers.

OH and BTW our instant lottery is coming to the portal too. We just have to take care of a few technical changes.

Try it out Smiley

The WaggaWagga team

Oh ! Now I see ! Actually that sounds really cool. Good idea ! I guess you dont need as much as a bankroll. Yes I will try the site out I like the sound of it. Will you run any promotions at some point ? Thanks for the fast reply and I wish you the best of luck.

Hi JasonXG,

yes we are preparing many things in the near future. We believe in launching beta version as well so that players like you can try it and propose chnages and find bugs etc for us (if there are any). We are also preparing an affiliate system, promotions and overall fun for all our users.

We are here to stay Smiley

The WaggaWagga team
Pages:
Jump to: