Pages:
Author

Topic: [WAGGAWAGGA.CO] Launching the PvP game Pots - page 3. (Read 2088 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I really like the colours you use on the site http://p2nex.co . what exactly do you mean by player vs player. All that was said is that it has social options like chat. That's not player vs player.

Hi JasonXG,

Thank you very much for your interest in waggawagga games. You play against other players for the pot of BTC in the POTS game. in Flip the coin you can play against other players or vsa c omputer. THis game is coming next week. And Let's argue will be a team oriented games based on questions and answers.

OH and BTW our instant lottery is coming to the portal too. We just have to take care of a few technical changes.

Try it out Smiley

The WaggaWagga team

Oh ! Now I see ! Actually that sounds really cool. Good idea ! I guess you dont need as much as a bankroll. Yes I will try the site out I like the sound of it. Will you run any promotions at some point ? Thanks for the fast reply and I wish you the best of luck.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I really like the colours you use on the site http://p2nex.co . what exactly do you mean by player vs player. All that was said is that it has social options like chat. That's not player vs player.

Hi JasonXG,

Thank you very much for your interest in waggawagga games. You play against other players for the pot of BTC in the POTS game. in Flip the coin you can play against other players or vsa c omputer. THis game is coming next week. And Let's argue will be a team oriented games based on questions and answers.

OH and BTW our instant lottery is coming to the portal too. We just have to take care of a few technical changes.

Try it out Smiley

The WaggaWagga team
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
hey DOGEDIGITAL,

thanks for your interest Smiley We are launching the simple Flip the Coin game soon where you can play against others or a computer.
Let's argue is going to be great in our opinion and we hope to launch it within the next week as well. You know .... to feed the trolls haha Cheesy

It terms of security we are using www.p2nex.co, which is  our proprietary wallet, debit card, trading and payment solution with patent pending secuirty features.
Be sure to check out more about the payment system on the website!

Please do not hesitate to ask us more questions.

The Wagga team

Yes, I understood that p2nex was taking care of the transactions.

I couldn't find much more information other than secured by SHA-512 and being in experimental mode though.

Anyways, good luck with the site!  I'll be back for Let's argue! Smiley

Also forgot to mention, the way the "blockchain" and node communication is also unique and first of its kind (patent pending). With the definitive p2nex->anoon migration bound to be finalised soon, you will be able to find the technical specifications of the technology.

Please feel free to ask anything you'd like about the technology. We like to hear questions and suggestions! It will also greatly help us preparing the informative part of the new websites Smiley
hey DOGEDIGITAL,

thanks for your interest Smiley We are launching the simple Flip the Coin game soon where you can play against others or a computer.
Let's argue is going to be great in our opinion and we hope to launch it within the next week as well. You know .... to feed the trolls haha Cheesy

It terms of security we are using www.p2nex.co, which is  our proprietary wallet, debit card, trading and payment solution with patent pending secuirty features.

The Wagga team

I couldn't find much more information other than secured by SHA-512 and being in experimental mode though.

Hi there Dogedigital,

glad to hear you're looking forward to Let's Argue, personally, I can't wait for the Hillary vs Trump questions :smile:

I'm part of the team behind the payment system as well as game development.

You're right, there is a lot above and beyond! Of course, the 'most secure wallet' is always up for debate, however we like to think playing on our portal is a little bit different to playing on other websites. Your wallet is part of ANOON, which is based on a type of closed blockchain technology, which means your deposit is not in a third party wallet. It's yours! And it can be linked to a payment card.

As you've seen already, it's still under the experimental p2nex website, so the user experience is not that great just yet, but the system engine has been tested since last year. The next couple of updates (mostly cosmetic UX stuff) will come out in quick succession now.

The games are also in beta version, we still have to launch an affiliate program and redesign the portal so that it's more interesting.

Hope you find this interesting!

Join us in some of the games!

also follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/waggasquared to keep up to date Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
hey DOGEDIGITAL,

The Wagga team

hey DOGEDIGITAL,

The Wagga team
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Interesting.  Would like to definitely try out 'Let's Argue' hehe.

Is there anything above and beyond that makes it the 'most secure wallet'?

We developed a few simple cryptographic games using our secure payment and wallet service where you are the king of your cash.

We would greatly appreciate to try our portal and payment service out and any feedback is welcome.

Please keep in mind we are in beta version and more games are coming soon

P.S. registering is easy. just sign up with your email and you will receive your password and token. With the token you can access our games and with the password your anoon.co gaming wallet

Thanks.

The Wagga Wagga Team
www.waggawagga.co
www.p2nex.co
www.anoon.co

by www.start-it.co

learn more about US!
Pages:
Jump to: