Pages:
Author

Topic: ["WAIT LIST"] BFL SC Pre-Order Information (Monarch orders too!) - page 10. (Read 136385 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
My order #1656 for 1 SC Single still hasn't shipped...
Thank you for giving me a quick update. Just saw BFL_Jody's blog ten minutes ago, and they've started to ship the first few days orders (23, 24, and 25 I think). I'm guessing you, and a few other users will be reporting in with their orders soon-ish. Please keep me up-to-date. Thanks dude!

Also, I'll update the OP later Wednesday. There hasn't been many pre-orders since the last time I updated everything. I think just a few orders on page 37 (if you're using default forum settings).
They aren't shipping anything but Jalapenos yet, their latest news is... "Jalapenos shipping now. LS/S/MR should start shipping sometime during the week of the 26th of May, 2013. Not guaranteed, but confidence level is above average to optimistic.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
order 9361 placed 9/26 for 1 jalapeno
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Thank you for giving me a quick update. Just saw BFL_Jody's blog ten minutes ago, and they've started to ship the first few days orders (23, 24, and 25 I think). I'm guessing you, and a few other users will be reporting in with their orders soon-ish. Please keep me up-to-date. Thanks dude!

Also, I'll update the OP later Wednesday. There hasn't been many pre-orders since the last time I updated everything. I think just a few orders on page 37 (if you're using default forum settings).
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Well hey, whaddya know, I just got a shipment confirmation today for my 2x Jalapeno, order 1776. Now I have to contact the guy that bought them, who looks like he hasn't been on the forum since 2012. What fun.

You bought through a middleman? Why? But if your order was confirmed, that means it has been shipped right?
No, I was the middleman, and everything is all good.
Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes
Well hey, whaddya know, I just got a shipment confirmation today for my 2x Jalapeno, order 1776. Now I have to contact the guy that bought them, who looks like he hasn't been on the forum since 2012. What fun.

You bought through a middleman? Why? But if your order was confirmed, that means it has been shipped right?
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
OK, so is there a way to see this list besides the truncated list in the sticky 1st/original post?

I am all cross eyed from wading through all the posts trying to find a reference to the Google docs spreadsheet mentioned, but I can't afford to spend more time at work away from work and ther eis no time at home to do anything about it.

Thanks in advance if you can provide me with a link.

BTW, I am listed at http://bfl.ptz.ro/

2013/03/29   100028607   No   1   0   0   0   rmolby

Thanks.

Hi, i already added myself to :
http://bfl.ptz.ro/

but here goes my 2 orders:

04/09/2013 100037936  N  1 0 0 0 - Pt0x
05/01/2013 100050416  N  0 1 1 0 - Pt0x
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Date Paid     Order Number    Trade-In (Y/N)    Qty SC Jalapeno   Qty SC Little Single    Qty SC Single    Qty SC Mini Rig       Wait Time    User
01/28/2013     17804                N                      0                        0                            1                    0                           -           teiva
01/30/2013     18053                N                      0                        0                            2                    0                           -           teiva

I'll add it directly into http://bfl.ptz.ro/add
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
07/01/2012     2595     N     2     0     0     0     -     asdlsd

but in Dashboard date is 10/27/12!!!

BFL silent from 05/02/2013!!!

I wrote to them through support.butterflylabs.com and on email...
aka 7Strykes
jaywaka2713, 1 Little Single, Order #4925, August 5, 2012, Not Trade-In
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Date Paid     Order Number    Trade-In (Y/N)    Qty SC Jalapeno   Qty SC Little Single    Qty SC Single    Qty SC Mini Rig       Wait Time    User
07/29/2012     4137                Y                      0                        0                            1                    0                           -           couchinator
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1252
At the moment I would treat the BFL "shippment" reports with care. When this list is filled with shippment reports, it is the signal for me that BFL is really shipping.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
Mining since May 2011.
Activity: 140
Merit: 27
Order # 4241 also upgraded to little SC.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1252
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Activity: 294
Maybe it's better using this website bfl.ptz.ro i think it's more clear
I'll admit, I do like the layout. It's much easier to add orders to the list. However, I do not know who these people are as some of them aren't registered on bitcointalk.org. I guess it's a question of legitimacy. I could call myself theymos and add 20 mini rigs with a bogus order number. Then claim I got them earlier than other orders.

I was contacted about a month ago from a guy over at BFL's forum wanting to copy the list and add BFL's forum members to it. I told him I wasn't going to add orders from forum members over there because one could easily make an account over there as the same name over here. Then cancel/change their order, and mess with someone's order. Spoofing is what you'd call it? Anyway, it was a headache that I didn't want to have to deal with. Anyone is free to use whatever list they want. But in my opinion, I find the bitcointalk list to be a bit more legitimate and complete then some of the others.

Yeah probably you are right Wink add my order if you want!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Maybe it's better using this website bfl.ptz.ro i think it's more clear
I'll admit, I do like the layout. It's much easier to add orders to the list. However, I do not know who these people are as some of them aren't registered on bitcointalk.org. I guess it's a question of legitimacy. I could call myself theymos and add 20 mini rigs with a bogus order number. Then claim I got them earlier than other orders.

I was contacted about a month ago from a guy over at BFL's forum wanting to copy the list and add BFL's forum members to it. I told him I wasn't going to add orders from forum members over there because one could easily make an account over there as the same name over here. Then cancel/change their order, and mess with someone's order. Spoofing is what you'd call it? Anyway, it was a headache that I didn't want to have to deal with. Anyone is free to use whatever list they want. But in my opinion, I find the bitcointalk list to be a bit more legitimate and complete then some of the others.
Pages:
Jump to: