Pages:
Author

Topic: ["WAIT LIST"] BFL SC Pre-Order Information (Monarch orders too!) - page 8. (Read 136385 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
06/25/2012    2125 Fefox, took 15 days to Canada, 5 days in customs. it works! Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
08/05/2012     4571 - 1 jalapeno  TechCF

This unit was received yesterday. 7 Gh/s unit.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
Order #2540 Under "NaXxow" its been delivered now and works like a charm.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
is it only possible with the software from BFL to mine on eclipse MC or on other pools too?

You can mine on any pool that bfgminer or cgminer support.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
is it only possible with the software from BFL to mine on eclipse MC or on other pools too?
Activity: 119
Order #4615 received June 17th 2013 and working perfectly.

pictures please

https://i.imgur.com/sZFufqP.png

The jalapeno is showed into the back of our server rack at work, so can't be arsed to stop it, pull it out and take a picture.

Here's a picture of the box it came in: https://i.imgur.com/pdQUgdx.jpg
Activity: 651
Merit: 501
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
Order #6535 (placed 29 Aug 12) shipped today according to email received from BFL.  "Standard shipping" turned out to be Priority Mail, so I should have it Wednesday afternoon.
Activity: 756

pictures please
Activity: 119
Activity: 496
I received order 3421 (1 Jalapeno) from BFL on Friday, June 7th.
Activity: 756
mufa can we donate to you for your effort
Activity: 154
Order: 7754
Date: 9/10/12
Trade In
Waiting
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
Order #2540 Under "NaXxow" username has not been delivered yet  Undecided
RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Soy, don't worry unnecessarily.
They ship in order of actual "date paid", not the order number.

Mufa, will you update the OP with delivery dates?
There are some to be placed there.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
Just as a quick reminder:

This thread is to list your BFL orders so that we, the people, can get a vague idea of when BFL is shipping it's many products. Please refrain from arguing, personal opinions, conjecture, general trolling, advertising, etc. These sorts of things aren't needed here, and can be discussed in multiple other threads. In short, if you're aren't contributing to this thread with your order information or specs, please don't bother posting.

Thanks,
  -Mufa
Perhaps get invoice numbers because pre-March 2013 invoice numbers are only 15% of pre-March order numbers.  Why should that ship if not paid?  Why ship if the customer waits until his order number is about to get processed and only then fork over the money?  What to do with an order placed in 2012 that isn't paid until 6 months into 2013?
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
Selling my sept 60gh preorder Juuuuuuust saying Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2302614

Have you an invoice number to go with that? 
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
thank u for the data, what about HW errors? any?

seems to toss a couple a day. 

0.00008%

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Just as a quick reminder:

This thread is to list your BFL orders so that we, the people, can get a vague idea of when BFL is shipping it's many products. Please refrain from arguing, personal opinions, conjecture, general trolling, advertising, etc. These sorts of things aren't needed here, and can be discussed in multiple other threads. In short, if you're aren't contributing to this thread with your order information or specs, please don't bother posting.

Thanks,
  -Mufa
Activity: 644
My order #1656 for 1 SC Single still hasn't shipped...
Thank you for giving me a quick update. Just saw BFL_Jody's blog ten minutes ago, and they've started to ship the first few days orders (23, 24, and 25 I think). I'm guessing you, and a few other users will be reporting in with their orders soon-ish. Please keep me up-to-date. Thanks dude!

Also, I'll update the OP later Wednesday. There hasn't been many pre-orders since the last time I updated everything. I think just a few orders on page 37 (if you're using default forum settings).
They aren't shipping anything but Jalapenos yet, their latest news is... "Jalapenos shipping now. LS/S/MR should start shipping sometime during the week of the 26th of May, 2013. Not guaranteed, but confidence level is above average to optimistic.

Well I don't want to add drama here however Discussing its performance is a bit off topic here. Remember this thread is to see how many have been delivered and how many are still waiting. Remember?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Selling my sept 60gh preorder Juuuuuuust saying Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2302614
Pages:
Jump to: