Pages:
Author

Topic: Wall Observer BCH/USD - Bcash price movement tracking & discussion - page 5. (Read 2082 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 2369
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
You need to sell your bcash for copper and nickel! That is the only true money.

The world is run by Pentecostal Holiness, only holding copper and nickel can stop them!
legendary
looks like the flipping is off . -10% today
but but but they said Huh
legendary
get ready folks FLIPPING in one hour
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
Sirs, when next pump?
I am very belief that coin. Mr Very is hansome gentlmen and clever devoloper.
Is cunning plan make blocks biig like that 32, so can squize out smoller nodes - fuck their mothers if they wan fuck, like say Uncle Wu self.
Rich coin only for rich guy like Uncle Ayre. just burn it in mines haha
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Hey dude, I am serious....   Angry

On an existential level, how can we know for sure, which is the real bitcoin...

I mean like really, this is important?

Last August, like there were like two forks at the same time, and then afterwards, there were additional forks, and I am confused, dude.  I kind of feel like I should buy some of each fork, just to be covered.

Can some dude or anyone (dude or not) explain to me this real issues about the original bitcoin (or the real one)?

I am not joking....  Angry Angry  and you can tell because I have a serious face.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1477
Self made HODLER ✓
^^^^ Soooo... no moon!??

P.S.: No, seriously... I still have around one third of my initial bcash. I do care... somehow. Mixed feelings, though.

What are you doing with your life? Dump that shit. Not just for practical reasons do it on principle. There can be only one bitcoin, no sense being wishy washy about it. The only reason bcash has had any success at all is because of people holding it "just in case", "I better hedge". You gotta decide bro. What is bitcoin?

THERE CAN BE
   ONLY ONE

Hey bro, no Bitcoin shilling here. This is the BCASH WO!!!!

Bigger blocks and all that shit, you know.

Stop killing babies you Bitcoin maximalist!!

BCASH BCASH BCASH!!!!

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
looks like a good time to short bcash Smiley

It is always a good time to short bcash in my opinion. It's a total shitcoin that is run by greedy capitalists. Thats the problem with bcash. They try too much and call themselves the "real" bitcoin when in reality all they did was change block size. What else have they done? Nothing yet aside from call bitcoin a fraud and cause crashes.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
^^^^ Soooo... no moon!??

P.S.: No, seriously... I still have around one third of my initial bcash. I do care... somehow. Mixed feelings, though.

What are you doing with your life? Dump that shit. Not just for practical reasons do it on principle. There can be only one bitcoin, no sense being wishy washy about it. The only reason bcash has had any success at all is because of people holding it "just in case", "I better hedge". You gotta decide bro. What is bitcoin?

THERE CAN BE
    ONLY ONE
legendary
Self made HODLER ✓
^^^^ Soooo... no moon!??

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
legendary
Self made HODLER ✓
legendary
legendary
Self made HODLER ✓
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259
OP is out to sea.  There was never a 20k ask.  Or if there was, it was too far out to see.  Or Sea, instead  Cheesy
Activity: 605
Merit: 634
Will bcash cure my asthma?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643
That war waged between BTC and BCH in the original Wall Observer (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.406100) thread has gone too far  Cheesy

BCH has been done, yep.  Ok how about a war with another coin? One that will put up a credible fight, maybe....
Activity: 85
Merit: 5
That war waged between BTC and BCH in the original Wall Observer (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.406100) thread has gone too far  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Haha ok. First page real estate. Send bids to Anon136 via private message. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: