Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 113. (Read 26461567 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 4078
Bitcoin: yo?
Market: yo-yo!
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
still looking like rich peoples yoyo 🪀

Well, at least it's not poor people's yoyo!

And...imagine said rich people yoyo'ing on a rocket. Can you picture the trajectories? Up, down, more up, less down... Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 4078

Those with gobs of "paper" money?
In my "book" anyone who has 1 bitcoin is "rich" as a bitcoiner with just 0.0026 btc per Earth inhabitant.

1 btc does not make you rich in $$ terms right now, but wait 5-10 years...
60.6K rn...LFG
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Activity: 718
Merit: 384
As usual.. when US markets open in red.. BTC turns to red candle instantly  Roll Eyes

EDIT : and when it's turning green.. then Green candle too  Grin
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
With that said, cars are not being built to last any more for a while and it's become worse as time goes on. My car is from 2000 and while the engine is still in fantastic shape as I near 300,000 miles and wear-and-tear on the mechanical parts is only to be expected, the plastics on the interior (and in some other places) have aged horribly. It's only worse now with screens and apps that will be obsolete and irreplaceable within 10 years (you already see this happening with some early navigation systems). It's a shame as we seemed to hit an inflection point for longevity with engine quality and galvanized panels and then it all started getting worse again. Anyway, I digress...

Of course, some of the cars are made with obsolescence in mind, and they want your replacing every 3-5 years at most.. .. .. including issues with right to repair too.... or abilities to get quality and compatible replacement parts with some of the complications of some of the electronics.

one of my jeeps (the fun one) is over 25 years old and almost every part on it is still available to buy somewhere today. and i can still work on it (half the fun). i certainly cant say that to my daily driver.

but the daily driver is under 3 years old and likely will be replaced next year with something new again. and its not longevity of the mechanics, is the safety features. i want all that new tech, and that new tech will be old tech 3 years later.

consider like in the last 25+ years the only safety innovations were really antilock brakes and air bags. things like the emergency braking, 360 cameras, lane departure warnings etc safety things are year to year improvements now.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
legendary
Merit: 7912
Nice little Monday morning pump in progress. 

NB talking about Bitcoin this time.
legendary
Merit: 7912
Seeing the auroras online isn't as satisfying as being there but I found some beautiful places on earth while searching for aurora cameras.  This is Queenstown, New Zealand:

image is from https://queenstown.roundshot.com/#/
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2310
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
When Musk, Trump…. When moon?

Feels like $55,000 - $70,000 is the new Vegeta zone. Damn, this is getting boring, bro.

Rate cuts + Trump winning the election should pump us hard before New Year but I’m worried Kamala will win. I know long term it doesn’t matter but it’s definitely more bullish for us if Trump wins.

Feels like I’m wishing my life away but I would like to fast forward to pumpenings.

Good for bitcoin,  disaster for the world  Undecided
Jump to: