Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 143. (Read 26461926 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Bought the dip.

Yeah, I threw a Jackson at it. I live dangerously.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Well, ChartBuddy is fired.

I made this meme a couple days ago, it doesn't fit anywhere else, so here

don't ask what the apes are doing underground; I have no idea
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1477
Self made HODLER ✓
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
Paltry DCA
One joy of the red candle!
Not so paltry now

#haiku
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
Time to buy the dip

Where did you find this picture of me?

I agree with you on the point that none of us should trust that self-centered narcissistic dweeb known as Trump, even though so many folks seems to consider him to be genuine, merely because he says a lot of things that others might not say, including shit-stirring and personal attacks and bullying (ganster/mobster) kinds of behaviors... but hey whatever, folks want to believe a liar who happens to also be a convicted criminal (felon), then whatever, there is ONLY so much that can be done to save folks from their own perceptions in regards to whether or the extent to which a person might be worthy of trust...

Some of the excuses is that he is not really a convicted felon because everyone is out to get him.. .. another bunch of bullshit and spin, even if there might be some truth  to the matter that he is not very liked. and he is quite a bit of a jerk.. How could someone be hired to represent the people and to figure out some kind of responsible application of government if he is unable to consider anyone but himself?  Oh? I forgot, if you consider government to be bad, then you might want someone who says that he is trying to reduce government.. perhaps he might be able to do that?  I am not sure, it might be a coincidence that he is actually (or would be) reducing government in ways that happen to actually be better for the people rather than just good for his trying to stay out of jail.

The last person I want publicly endorsing bitcoin is convicted felon Donald Fucking Trump.
So this cognitively declining, lying piece of shit speaks rambles on with word salads and the like (as he always does) at the the Bitcoin Conference 2024 and completely reverses his previous stance on "crypto". (sorry Jay)
Gee, I wonder why?
"blah blah bitcoin blah blah blah I like crypto blah blah blah"...
...And bitcoin dumps. Coincidence? I don't think so.

It's just some BS he said to get the crypto (sorry, Jay) community on his side. He never means to deliver on any of it.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

I agree with you on the point that none of us should trust that self-centered narcissistic dweeb known as Trump, even though so many folks seems to consider him to be genuine, merely because he says a lot of things that others might not say, including shit-stirring and personal attacks and bullying (ganster/mobster) kinds of behaviors... but hey whatever, folks want to believe a liar who happens to also be a convicted criminal (felon), then whatever, there is ONLY so much that can be done to save folks from their own perceptions in regards to whether or the extent to which a person might be worthy of trust...

Some of the excuses is that he is not really a convicted felon because everyone is out to get him.. .. another bunch of bullshit and spin, even if there might be some truth  to the matter that he is not very liked. and he is quite a bit of a jerk.. How could someone be hired to represent the people and to figure out some kind of responsible application of government if he is unable to consider anyone but himself?  Oh? I forgot, if you consider government to be bad, then you might want someone who says that he is trying to reduce government.. perhaps he might be able to do that?  I am not sure, it might be a coincidence that he is actually (or would be) reducing government in ways that happen to actually be better for the people rather than just good for his trying to stay out of jail.

The last person I want publicly endorsing bitcoin is convicted felon Donald Fucking Trump.
So this cognitively declining, lying piece of shit speaks rambles on with word salads and the like (as he always does) at the the Bitcoin Conference 2024 and completely reverses his previous stance on "crypto". (sorry Jay)
Gee, I wonder why?
"blah blah bitcoin blah blah blah I like crypto blah blah blah"...
...And bitcoin dumps. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Damn!... I'm becoming such a grumpy pants in my old age. These things happen unfortunately. My bad.
So how about I post another tasteless joke or a terrible reference track?  I need validation. lol
....ok maybe not....

GO BITCOIN

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
maybe 57.1k was it.

most of my buy ladder was sucked up ⬆️

You do your 'thing", of course, but this is not how traders trade.
So far there was a range between roughly 70-73 and 53-54.

You want to trade-then trade the range, but 61-58 buy is rather meaningless considering the range (70 sell was good, though).
Of course, we may fell out of the range to the downside (currently more likely) or break it to the upside (later on in the year), but that's another story.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
maybe 57.1k was it.

most of my buy ladder was sucked up ⬆️
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Time to buy the dip

dude can still sell that sleeping bag for btc

loser. winners go ALL in
legendary

Explanation
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
Most newbies are going to wait until the fire sale is over and we are back to 65 K+ to buy in.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
legendary
Activity: 2520