Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 223. (Read 26462764 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Can't wrap my head about it that they emptied their entire Bicoin bag.

What a waste..

But but
So up
Now
?

IDDQD

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Haha most where all wrong

Thought it was easy

Barcelona with a bag for my towel and CrossFit gear
Bc other side of the street had an amazing box to follow a class ….

So that's how you blended in!  No tourist would be doing crossfit.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.

What a waste..

But but
So up
Now
?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Haha most where all wrong

Thought it was easy

Barcelona with a bag for my towel and CrossFit gear
Bc other side of the street had an amazing box to follow a class ….
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Alec Baldwin trial is over. The prosecutors were basically caught cheating.They withheld evidence.

So no jail for Alec.
legendary

Where the dude @

And what is he going to do…. On the other side of the street

Combo of to…. To be correct

Also breaking the buddy

Judging by the two candy/toy machines behind the shop window, you will be getting yourself a nice bowl of ice cream.
I recognize the tiles at the edge to the sidewalk/pavement, which are common in Italy and Austria, maybe also in Spain, since the latter first two countries are mostly relying on imports from of italian tiles.

EDIT: OOM fighting a summer flu, so more time to post on the internet, at least when not shaking under at least two blankets at around 27°C (inside)

Can't be Spain.   Tourists are no longer welcome there - they were all squirted with water pistols, assaulted with protest signs and hairy arm pits and told to leave or suffer more of the same.  Apparently "exotic girl" here can't pay her rent so it must be the tourists' fault that she's poor.  No borders!  No walls! ...also NO tourists at all!  Leftists.
legendary
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

Where the dude @

Also breaking the buddy

I am late at this.
Somewhere in Spain I would say.
Sitting on the bar, waiting for your table at the Michelin star on the other side of the street.

El Duderino
Next stop, curious of who
Knows my where abouts.

Terribly late at this as well.
 I would have also said Ghent, but I will say Charleroi instead. Also, the first picture took me to Charleroi i the first guess.
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Biden is done.

Biden calls Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky “Putin” during event signaling support for Ukraine

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/election-2024-campaign-news-07-11-24#h_52c03b460d2d83f499603fb48840223e

“I want to hand it over to the president of Ukraine, who has as much courage as he has determination—please welcome President Putin,” Biden said.

Next one:

"Look I wouldn't have picked Vice President Trump to be vice president if she was not qualified to be president. So start there."

https://x.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1811546062978494974

Meanwhile, Trump decided to speak at Nashville Bitcoin conference...

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2024/07/10/tumps-odds-of-nashville-conference-appearance-rise-after-speakers-told-of-very-special-guest/

Wait a second.... Trump identifies as a female now and Biden ditched Kamala for Trump as his running mate?
Jesus... I spend a few hours away from the computer to do some yard work and all hell breaks loose.  So who is the Republican candidate?

As far as I know, rumors are that Trump's sister is going to make it!

Similarly down to earth and hard working like Donald!
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 718
Merit: 384
Germany (Saxony whatever) have massive lettuce hands. Now under 4000BTC remain.

@ArkemIntel
LATEST: The German Government just sent another 2300 BTC ($132.61M) to Kraken, 139Po (likely institutional deposit/OTC service), and address bc1qu.

So far today, they have transferred a total of 5848 BTC ($330.00M) to market makers and exchanges.

The German Government now has 3846 BTC ($221.36M) remaining - only 7.7% of the Bitcoin originally seized from Movie2k.
https://x.com/arkhamintel/status/1811760625661423799

thank god for the germans I got bargain prices on a lot of new coin.

If you liked Germany you’re going to love mtgox.  Wink

I think it will be a different story because :

1) German Gvt dumped AF 50K BTC within a week.
2) Low probability that everyone from MT GOX will get the BTC at the same time AND sell them (at the same time too).. if they sell them.

On 140K BTC, imagine a fair probability (and not too optimist) than 50% of people sold them, it's mean 70K BTC, smooth over much longer than a single week..

Maybe off topic, but look at the Greyscale ETF. They dumped the BTC as fuck very fast too.. but since a while nothing or almost nothing. Still around -55% compare to the holding they had at the ETF launch.

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557

What a waste..

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Germany (Saxony whatever) have massive lettuce hands. Now under 4000BTC remain.
@ArkemIntel
LATEST: The German Government just sent another 2300 BTC ($132.61M) to Kraken, 139Po (likely institutional deposit/OTC service), and address bc1qu.

So far today, they have transferred a total of 5848 BTC ($330.00M) to market makers and exchanges.

The German Government now has 3846 BTC ($221.36M) remaining - only 7.7% of the Bitcoin originally seized from Movie2k.
https://x.com/arkhamintel/status/1811760625661423799
thank god for the germans I got bargain prices on a lot of new coin.
If you liked Germany you’re going to love mtgox.  Wink

Personally, I doubt that even close to as many coins are going to be dumped or systematically dumped by any of the persons receiving GOX coins.. but hey, let's see what they do, and let's see if in the aggregate, GOX coin holders are as dumb as the German government (which surely is way more of a centralized decision-maker as compared with what is expected to be the GOX coin recipients)?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963
Man who stares at charts (and stars, too...)

Where the dude @

Also breaking the buddy

Judging by the two candy/toy machines behind the shop window, you will be getting yourself a nice bowl of ice cream.
I recognize the tiles at the edge to the sidewalk/pavement, which are common in Italy and Austria, maybe also in Spain, since the latter first two countries are mostly relying on imports from of italian tiles.

EDIT: OOM fighting a summer flu, so more time to post on the internet, at least when not shaking under at least two blankets at around 27°C (inside)
legendary

Explanation
Jump to: