Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31875. (Read 26407755 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
too many buys too fast. this will end in sadness.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Aaand Gox hits its >1month high as well.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Thanks and OK. Time goes backwards the further up I look.
I don't see any real difference between now and then so I presume there's nothing to be gained here. All steady ahead. If I see an obvious skew in one of his charts, I'll take notice and ask again. Then again, maybe the acute observer finds insight in what common folk can't perceive.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Think we pass 150 today? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
ChartBuddy sure is persistent. Could someone with time on their hands start a thread for beginners on how to read these things?

It's just a market depth chart, with a "z" axis for time I believe.  So it's showing you market depth charts for the last hour.
ChartBuddy sure is persistent. Could someone with time on their hands start a thread for beginners on how to read these things?
legendary
No choice. Fiat at Gox.
As soon as I sense my target might be reached, I'll probably cancel, put in an overnight bid at 122, and get some sleep. That's what I've been doing and one day I'll wake up happy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
I have to laugh at myself. I'm trying to go all in right now with gox at .1btc below market, just enough to cover the trading fee. I'm the one sitting there at 144.9 and nobody gives a hoot. .1 is insignificant I suppose and I could just buy at market but don't you think somebody would drop a few cents/coin just to get out? Shows me how insignificant I am in the scheme of things Wink

Why are you trying to go all in right now with gox ? Stamp is -10%
legendary
I have to laugh at myself. I'm trying to go all in right now with gox at .1btc below market, just enough to cover the trading fee. I'm the one sitting there at 144.9 and nobody gives a hoot. .1 is insignificant I suppose and I could just buy at market but don't you think somebody would drop a few cents/coin just to get out? Shows me how insignificant I am in the scheme of things Wink

lol, I see ya there...
legendary
Blasting through 145!!!  Shocked

Looks like it happened 6 times in history (on daily chart) ... :-) is the attempt #7 the last one ?

Perhaps more impressive, Stamp is at like a 5 month high.  I would take actual buying pressure on Stamp as more indicative than on Gox, as Stamp has been more historically viewed as a "seller's exchange" (suppressed by Gox).

Of course, we'll see where the storm settles..

Where do you get the "5 month high" from? Price weighted by volume? In terms of pure price extrema, 31st August was still higher @135.

Closing price (assuming we closed where we are)?  I'm just looking at Stamp's graph...
https://www.bitstamp.net/

Meaningless maybe now.  We'll see where we settle.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

Looks like it happened 6 times in history (on daily chart) ... :-) is the attempt #7 the last one ?

Perhaps more impressive, Stamp is at like a 5 month high.  I would take actual buying pressure on Stamp as more indicative than on Gox, as Stamp has been more historically viewed as a "seller's exchange" (suppressed by Gox).

Where do you get the "5 month high" from? Price weighted by volume? In terms of pure price extrema, 31st August was still higher @135.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1400

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
what's the most likely reason for this considerable push upwards?

I think increased confidence after "the silkroad crash danger" is out of the way.

Bitcoin is clean, now everyone can buy with good conscience... this is probably just the beginning.
legendary
Jump to: