Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31881. (Read 26408998 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
This is the effect of the cctv program months ago.

Looking at China volume you have yourself a legitimate suggestion there.

But if you had said that months ago on these boards you'd have been laughed at  Grin Grin Grin

"Bah humbug, all news is bad news, this won't have any effect, everyone in China who matters already knows about it."

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
This is the effect of the cctv program months ago.
Activity: 252
pullback to 144 any moment I suppose
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Any last words, $150? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
LOL, if it gets to $180 any time soon I suspect it will 'do a 180'  Grin
You might like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TuFy0fcuw
legendary
Activity: 840
It has been a great day so far! I've been busy moving into a new place but it has been exciting looking at my android tickers and browsing the forums, hehe. I'm hoping the September high will soon be demolished, it has been damn boring.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
Bidsum up to 13.33M. I wonder if people are actually depositing on gox now or if this is money that was on the sidelines.

Would have to be pretty dumb to deposit on Gox.

Press articles still refer to Gox.  Not everybody roams the bitcointalk boards.  Plus, even some people of the people here actually seem to prefer it.
legendary
Activity: 896
Bidsum up to 13.33M. I wonder if people are actually depositing on gox now or if this is money that was on the sidelines.

Would have to be pretty dumb to deposit on Gox.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
How hard is it to send money from china to the USA or EU?

very easy i heard.

They have too much USD.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
How hard is it to send money from china to the USA or EU?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
if china sees BTC as a way to transfer currency with little gov't scrutiny Or control we will may see the moon Sooner then I thought
and it looks to me like it is the ask depth in CNY that is pulling the us exchanges up.. time to think like a bull

I do wonder how much money is paid in bribes in China each month and if Bitcoin could be used as a way to get around the Chinese government attempts to crack down on corruption.
Activity: 454
Beijing is just waking up now...
legendary
Activity: 1582
if china sees BTC as a way to transfer currency with little gov't scrutiny Or control we will may see the moon Sooner then I thought
and it looks to me like it is the ask depth in CNY that is pulling the us exchanges up.. time to think like a bull
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
http://imgur.com/jgwRMJo

This rally is being led by CHINA... Forget US exchanges.  The rules have now changed. Bitcoin will see a paradigm shift as China leads for the next few months since US regulators are creating a pain in the ass for US exchanges.

Only when we see $250 (my guess is by december), and the media starts talking about Bitcoin reaching new highs again, will US regulators capitulate and finally make it easy for americans to buy BTC.

Once we hit $1,000 -- average americans will be calling their investment advisors asking how to invest in bitcoin.  Wall street will pile in.

The move from $1,000 to $100,000 will happen faster then $10 to $1,000

I would watch the psychological 1000 CNY level on the Chinese exchanges. http://btckan.com/price
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

This rally is being led by CHINA... Forget US exchanges.  The rules have now changed. Bitcoin will see a paradigm shift as China leads for the next few months since US regulators are creating a pain in the ass for US exchanges.

Only when we see $250 (my guess is by december), and the media starts talking about Bitcoin reaching new highs again, will US regulators capitulate and finally make it easy for americans to buy BTC.

Once we hit $1,000 -- average americans will be calling their investment advisors asking how to invest in bitcoin.  Wall street will pile in.

go china!!!

LOL, if it gets to $180 any time soon I suspect it will 'do a 180'  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

go china!!!

Activity: 454

Completely agree except that I don't think it will take until December to hit $250. China could easily take us there on her own.
Jump to: