Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31963. (Read 26470514 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
......aaaaaand that was quick. LOL:

yikes! bit of a correction here.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
You end up the night at 234$/BTC and you wake up at 240$/BTC. Good morning everyone!

It looks like someone is trying to make it $234 before I go to bed  Roll Eyes

What does that even mean? Or is it a joke?

It means, as I have watched over the last hour or so, (right before I go to bed) someone has been dumping coins for whatever reason (taking profits?). That is all.
Does anyone else have the thing with bitcoinity where the arrows don't show the correct color?

I just saw a bunch of red arrows and thought, "Heh, nice try BEAR! The price didn't even go down. Better luck next time" Then I refresh and all the arrows were actually green. Durp.
happens to me, although usually they appear correct at first, but then it appears laggy, so i reload and all the buy and sell arrows are then mixed together. bitcoinity is very buggy unfortunately.  Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Does anyone else have the thing with bitcoinity where the arrows don't show the correct color?

I just saw a bunch of red arrows and thought, "Heh, nice try BEAR! The price didn't even go down. Better luck next time" Then I refresh and all the arrows were actually green. Durp.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
Coinbase reached its daily limits for buy orders (whatever that means) early in the day today.
Yes, but they didn't stop processing orders for very long.

They just raised their prices until they were charging above Mt Gox spot and kept selling.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
After two days of hectic buying and now facing the psychological 250 barrier,If we don't see buys with volume today,then a retracement is very probable.
yes, if we do not go up, we might go down.

just don't forget about sideways...
No one ever predicts sideways.

We might go sideways for a while. Wink

I think we absolutely see follow through at some point tomorrow, probably early.  Coinbase reached its daily limits for buy orders (whatever that means) early in the day today. I think more $$ will resolve into Bitstamp accounts tomorrow as well. The Chinese will test 1500 tomorrow. It may lead us into another short correction, but I definitely think we will go higher - probably 240 on Stamp and 250 on Gox. At least a test.
legendary
Activity: 896
You end up the night at 234$/BTC and you wake up at 240$/BTC. Good morning everyone!

What does that even mean? Or is it a joke?

legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 784

legendary
Activity: 1372
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
i for one am a big mah87 fan. he loves ripple xrp and carries a very big bag. he provides more entertainment value than people give him credit for Smiley

XRP  Cheesy Well if they publicly destroy those billions of pre-minted coins Ripple labs awarded themselves, I might start taking it seriously.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
he just can't get over the pain of losing opportunity.. all i hear is whining from this phd troll..

I predict a BIG CRASH IN 24hours

Obviously you've sold earlier and getting angry the price has risen since Cheesy
i for one am a big mah87 fan. he loves ripple xrp and carries a very big bag. he provides more entertainment value than people give him credit for Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
I predict a BIG CRASH IN 24hours

Obviously you've sold earlier and getting angry the price has risen since Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
After two days of hectic buying and now facing the psychological 250 barrier,If we don't see buys with volume today,then a retracement is very probable.

yes, if we do not go up, we might go down.

just don't forget about sideways...

No one ever predicts sideways.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Jump to: