Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32047. (Read 26471655 times)

legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
Just saw end of World Series game 3 (I'm a Cards fan)...   Holy shit, what a final play (bottom of the 9th)!  Anyone catch it?

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?c_id=stl&content_id=31185453&topic_id=28898650

Love it. Being a Jays fan, I usually root for whichever AL team is in the WS (this year I would have preferred the Tigers) but there's absolutely no way I'll ever support that worthless bunch of scumbags, the Blosux, perhaps the most hated team in MLB.

The look on the face of the rodent, Pedroiaphile was priceless.

Game 1 was the aberration. Hopefully the Cards will win it at home.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Only 2 EW sub-sub-waves were available for 'slow up', and IMO we are at the end of the second, which means a drop.
The conditions for the drop were met on Gox, but volume is very low, and can't drop on such low volume.
China kept buying slowly, delaying the expected drop. Maybe Gox is somehow waiting for China?

thx
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
No, there are no more sub-sub-waves available for 'consolidation'. The conditions for a large drop will be met in about an hour (maybe more, maybe less, it depends on volume).

care to explain?  Roll Eyes

Only 2 EW sub-sub-waves were available for 'slow up', and IMO we are at the end of the second, which means a drop.
The conditions for the drop were met on Gox, but volume is very low, and can't drop on such low volume.
China kept buying slowly, delaying the expected drop. Maybe Gox is somehow waiting for China?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
LOL @ btcChina's volume. Even if the craze is over, there should be way more volume. This wasn't a bubble. It was a pump, probably by some angry Amurikans who cant get fiat out of Gox. Maybe they cashing out in a non-usd fiat. Or maybe they trying to launder.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
We are going down to 150, bitcoin has lost its steam
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Boooooooooooooooooring.

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
No, there are no more sub-sub-waves available for 'consolidation'. The conditions for a large drop will be met in about an hour (maybe more, maybe less, it depends on volume).

care to explain?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
This few days of consolidation couldn't be more normal. Even if I had a crystal ball and knew for sure the price would go past the all-time high within the next two weeks, I still would expect a consolidation during these few days. Simply continuing up at the rate we were going would've been insane. So there's so far zero evidence the bull move of the past few weeks is over. Consolidation is exactly what we'd expect if the run-up is to continue. My guess is we're going up, probably within a week.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Can someone post that picture of Morpheus saying something like "when it's time to sell our bitcoins...we won't have to"?

or you can create yourself >> http://memegenerator.net/Matrix-Morpheus
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Can someone post that picture of Morpheus saying something like "when it's time to sell our bitcoins...we won't have to"?
Activity: 504
Activity: 728
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
wtf are you people wait for? Xmas!?, fuck this I'm emptying my bank account tonight.

I almost did this back in 2011 when I was drunk. Why, oh why, didn't I.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
This just isn't the same climate, with the same risks, as 6 months ago.  $100 is long gone, pending very, very bad and improbable news.

IF somebody is afraid of $100 and wants to hedge against, I am willing to write the puts. Procedure:

- You select parameters (length, strike)
- I quote the price
- You pay the BTC
- If before maturity you want to sell bitcoins to me at Strike (say, $100), I am obligated to buy them and pay $$
- If it expires, I get to keep the premium you paid.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This few days of consolidation couldn't be more normal. Even if I had a crystal ball and knew for sure the price would go past the all-time high within the next two weeks, I still would expect a consolidation during these few days. Simply continuing up at the rate we were going would've been insane. So there's so far zero evidence the bull move of the past few weeks is over. Consolidation is exactly what we'd expect if the run-up is to continue. My guess is we're going up, probably within a week.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Just saw end of World Series game 3 (I'm a Cards fan)...   Holy shit, what a final play (bottom of the 9th)!  Anyone catch it?

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?c_id=stl&content_id=31185453&topic_id=28898650

Lol, what the heck.

At the end of the first camera shot you can see Craig pick himself up like "the fuck just happened".
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: